Hey there fellas

Hey there fellas.

Daily reminder that if you dont do anything with your muscles asides lifting, you're a fag and you need to pick up a more productive hobby.

For years I have honed my body and mind and I have mastered the ranks of muay thai and japanese jiujitsu.as well as the art of the incline bench press.

I am able to beat anyone both in the squat rack and in the ring.

When shit follows me, I truly am, the mastercrafted vision of the human race.

And you can do it too, you just need to pick up a sport/martial art. Its pointless to lift for the sake of lifting, I'm here to help you Veeky Forums

Tell me, what do you do with your body asides lifting?

I play rugby. Gains have helped me a lot

agreed. i believe anyone who lifts should pick up a related hobby which only helps both sides of them. if we aren't doing that then what the fuck is really going on?

i fuck bitches on weekends, thats enough reason for me.

Sex is a great reason to get fit if you ask me

I need my muscles so i can hold the victim down while i rape her/he/it.

Well I jack off a lot.

is picking up chicks a hobby?

thats why I lift.

I'm 30.

I never took karate or any of that shit as a kid, I played oragnized baseball once and that was it. There is no point in starting anything now from scratch after people my age have been doing that shit for 20 years.

I don't believe anyone with that physique has masterred any martial art at all. A body builder's physique is shit for martial arts.
Nice pasta though, almost made me too my fedora

I used to practice jew fu (krav maga) and there was a body builder (literally a body builder, went to tournaments and such), he stuck around for over a year, in fact I left and he kept going.

You ended up tipping it anyway, stupid weeb.

Yep, being a swole 170-190 is best for martial arts imo. I'm going start with boxing in September after the end of my cut.

applicable. semi-related. certainly a standard, not necessarily an addition.

its le >Bodybuilder physique sucks for everything xDDDD meme,

Not every martial art is some flashy shit like taekwondo. theres literally no reason why a bodybuilder wouldnt be able to master a martial art

humans come in all shapes and sizes.

you mean when facing an open weight class?

>below average coordination aside from isolation lifts
>not enough time
>letting the mental get in the way of learning curves and not progressing steadily
>half-assing things by choice because that is how they see the hobby

bouldering, the small rock climbing. Awesome for forearms and just general applicable strength and confidance in climbing. Make progress very very fast.Also have small joints which is good for this one sport alone

It isn't useless for everything but it's not useful for martial arts. Maybe it's useful for gay ass martial arts where you're almost supposed to let your opponent touch you like BBJ

I don't do any asian martial art.

They do but bodybuilders are made, not born.

Just means he had good dedication and yours was shit. I won't deny that body building takes a lot if dedication and it helps a lot when you want to get good at a martial art. However I don't believe his physique will be of any help.

Lol calling jitz gay, if you can't be above that way of thinking user that's more of a personal problem, bro.

I just knew it would trigger the bjjbros
that's not my point though

Why the fuck do you need any other hobby? You lift to stay healthy and live longer than most people.

fuck off to tumblr, hambeast

I see now. You gotta be a well rounded fighter. I started with boxing, but I know my way around on the floor as well as the average pleb. I can't stress how important boxing with a good coach for atleast a year is if you "don't want to get touched".

>jew fu
Not kung-jew
Not jew-jitsu
Wasted opportunity

>I am able to beat anyone both in the squat rack and in the ring.
So why don't you sign up for tournaments?

I jack off soooooo much.

Euphoric...

I work manual labor and lifting makes it easier, now can we stop having these retarded threads?

> For years I have honed my body and mind and I have mastered the ranks of muay thai and japanese jiujitsu as well as the art of the incline bench press
> I truly am, the mastercrafted vision of the human race

The more I lift the more loads I have a day dude it's fucked. I can honestly fap 6 times a day, all in a reasons time frame. I feel like my next gf will be able to relate tho