How do Veeky Forumsizens cook their chicken? Cutting and most of my meat intake is chicken...

How do Veeky Forumsizens cook their chicken? Cutting and most of my meat intake is chicken, so I'm wondering how else I can mix it up without blowing out my calories.

Pan fry it with olive oil and toss some sriracha in at the end.

I prefer burgers.

Just Season it.

I just rotate herbs and dressings, just mix it up, you can even use calorie dense marinades as long as you track it and use it sparingly, still tastes bomb af.

Season it, cut it into very thin slices and grill it on a hot surface.
Stir fry it with vegetables.
Bake it with low sodium broth.
Make chicken nuggets without breading.

>frying olive oil
Enjoy cancer, my dude.

Thats disgusting, cook your meat

You're disgusting, fuck yourself.

i don't add a lot of seasoning. i use a zero calorie/low sodium herb blend and that's about it. first i sautee some onions, let them get translucent like onions should be, then i add some garlic and ginger (i used a lot). once those have gotten nice and aromatic i add chicken cut into bite size chucks. finish them off like that. i usually cook up some vegetables, mix of red/green bellpepper, brocolli, carrot chips, asparagus, mushrooms, or whatever else i have, and mix the finished chicken up with the veges in a big bowl/pan. it's super easy, chopping the onion/garlic/veges takes the longest. you can season or marinate the chicken and veges however you like, i tend to do it light to keep it clean but there's a shit load of things you can do.
I usually eat it with sweet potatoes or yams because i stopped eating rice. to prepare those i just scrub them to clean under water, don't try, cut off the ends, wrap in a paper towel, microwave for about 5-6 minutes. bam.
i also make a thai chicken curry with most of the same veges, but the store bought curry spice shit has a shit load of sodium so i don't make it all the time. it's fucking delicious though, i went through a phase where i ate it almost every day for a while. i can look for a similar recipe for that if you're interested.

Op here, I usually season it, it just gets repetitive

TL;DR?

read it if you want a bomb ass chicken meal, i don't give a shit if you want to eat tendies for the rest of your life.

Lemon pepper + Lowry's seasoned salt, put it in a glass pan, cover with foil, and bake it. Maybe squeeze some citrus juice on top of it first if I'm feeling fancy.

I cook it with soy sauce or vinegar

Garlic, green onion, chili powder (LOTS) and cumin (more than you would think) for mexican.

Garlic, black pepper, salt, poultry seasoning and italian seasonings, for boring herb chicken.

Garlic, onion, ginger, soy, sesame oil and sriracha for spicy asian.

Mix up tandoori powder (or really any spice mix, but tandoori is best) with nonfat greek yogurt, marinate the chicken in that shit and bake it.

If you dont mind sugar, take some sweet chili sauce (the asian kind you can subsitute this with honey and chili flakes), mix it with soy sauce, tiniest drop of sesame oil (tiny tiny amount - totally optional), grated ginger, and 5 spice.
For a super delicious sweet vietnamese sauce.

Basically, learn how to cook

>soy sauce or vinegar

why don't you just pickle your chicken

>cuts on the plate instead of the board its sat on
>raw mince beef
fucking jack can he do anything right

that stuff literally looks like its still cold out of the fridge.

Teriyaki if I have some big deboned pieces
Grilled on a pan if I want it fast
Slightly grilled then cooked with rice and vegies and soy sauce quite often
Baked if my mom is cooking
Boiled if I'm sick
Stewed with rice and tomatoes if it's cold and I got the time
Khao man gai if I'm eating at that one Thai place I visit
As nuggets if I pass by some fast food joint

You guys need to step up your chicken game

1. Cook chicken
2. Add minimal amount sweet baby rays honey chipotle bbq sauce

Slice chicken into pieces
Scramble an egg in bowl
Put your chicken in bowl
Put some breadcrumbs on there
Add spices (cayenne, curry, salt)

Fry in pan till chicken is done

1. Cut up veggies of choice, I like red onions and bell peppers.
2. There is no 2.
3. Put veggies on a baking sheet
4. Lay chicken breasts on veggies
5. Squirt sriracha over those chicken titties
6. Season with pepper/garlic salt/whatever
7. Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes
8. Enjoy awesome chicken, split it up into tupperware as meal prep.

Like so, shit's so juicy your head will spin.
Since I've been making this a lot lately I took a bunch of pictures the other day of the whole process, I've been wondering if it would be worth posting a how-to for beginners.

another

Yes

George Foreman for 7 minutes, add pepper, onion, and extra virgin olive oil.

So where in Nip are you?

Tokyo

Do you use a hotplate, then? Looks like my old dorm, cramped af..

Pan fry it in olive oil, add some rotisserie seasoning, throw it on a tortilla.

God I wanna fuck that meat

Put unsalted, unflavored pork rinds in a food processor with a few other spices-- use it as a rub and bake the chicken. It tastes great and pork rinds have great macros, mainly protein. Just dont eat too much because sodium. Id say rub a bit on one side, then a bit on the other, then bake. I top it with hot sauce because I'm a madman (make sure to look for hot sauces that are only vingear and peppers, with low sodium and fat content)

My kitchen at my current place is a little small, I've got a gas stovetop though and usually use a grill pan for chicken or beef

let it sit in the fridge with some eevo, garlic, and onion for like a day, then grill.

>a clove of garlic for ever 150 grams
>salt
it's boring, but fast and simple, saves time

chili flakes, maybe some salt. Rub it in and then whack that shit on a hot grill to keep it moist. so much better than frying in a pan

Wraps mostly.

Whole-grain tortilla wraps, bit of letuce, bit of cheese, paprika, salsa sauce and about 150-200gr chicken.

I eat that shit almost daily, not sure if it's good tho

Or a lot herbs, some potato slices and breadcrumbs

Cut the chicken into small slices, add salt, pepper. Melt butter in frying pan, add honey, put the chicken in, turn the gas to low, cover the pan and let it stay there for an hour.

At the end take another pan, mix butter with a spoon of flour and fry until the taste of flour is gone. Add that to the honey butter mix with some water and bam you have honey sauce.
I sometimes add chilli too.

This goes with rice and a veggie mix or just potatoes and side salad.

roast that shit bitch

i slap that shit in the grill and eat whatever i find if i remember to take it out later

you guys are faggots

fuck off heteroscum

You fucking fuck, he's right!

mince beef has to be cooked, brah

Crock pot all day. Makes them extremely tender/easy to shred.

>put chicken on oven
>eat it
>no seasoning masterrace

post recipe you dipshit

WAIT MARINATING IS UNHEALTHY WTF I TAKE IT OUT OF THE MARINADE BEFORE I COOK IT HALP MY CUT HAS BEEN I LIE IM STARVING MYSELGLF TO MAKE UP FOR THIS

Anybody eat tilapia filets instead?
They come individually packaged in bulk so I eat alot of that instead
I just season the fish in salt and pepper
And coat in a mixture of flour and a bunch of spices (ginger, chili powder, garlic, oregano, and salt,) and then pan fry in olive oil

Nice.

You okay bro?

Pangasius for me. I usually marinade them overnight in something vinegar-based (reuse marinade 2-3 days) then cook them in the marinade and juice released when I pan "fry" it.

>Commercially grown tilapia are almost exclusively male. Cultivators use hormones, such as testosterone, to reverse the sex of newly spawned females. Because tilapia are prolific breeders, the presence of female tilapia results in rapidly increasing populations of small fish, rather than a stable population of harvest-size animals.

Enjoy your added testosterone, faggot.

low calorie, high flavor additions to food:
Garlic
Green onion (white onion has sugars, hence caramelized onion, but it is still pretty low cal, and they arent "free sugars")
Chili flakes/cayenne powder
Black pepper
Chili powder
Citrus juice
Fresh chili peppers (jalapeno are tasty as fuark)
Liquid smoke
Vinegar
Herbs. ALL THE HERBS
Ginger
Citrus zest

And if you dont give a fuck about sodium, liquid aminos, or soy sauce. As well as seasoned salt (they have some really good ones with msg, if you dont mind)

With only these ingredients i listed (and the total calories you would add to a meal from a reasonable amount of this stuff ranges from 0-5, excluding white onion), you could make shit taste good in a lot of different ways, from bbq (without the sauce, obvi) to italian to vietnamese.

And if you just follow recipes and remove some of the more unhealthy ingredients (replace 6oz butter with minimal olive oil, for instance), you can end up cooking pretty healthy gains fuel.

I recommend either making a salad or just chopping up a fuckton of lettuce (my preference, since i am lazy), and then cooking a delicious, saucy, low-cal chicken breast, and putting that on top of the lettuce bowl.

The sauce acts like a dressing and the shit is delicious as fuck.

Literally craving gochujang chicken on lettuce right now

Cooking noob here. How can I prepare chicken on a tight budget? I was thinking about just buying the frozen shit in bulk, boiling it with herbs/hot sauce for an hour, then storing it in containers for the week.

>raw cold meat, cheese not even melting

disgusting

>implying any commercially grown meat doesnt have added hormones, drugs, etc
Nigga your fucking delusional.

>244 word recipe
>TLDR
This generation is fucking doomed, not even memeing.

I buy big bags of frozen chicken tenderloin (no breading and uncooked) and cook in a pressure cooker for dem money and time gains.
Any tips?

pls respond