Is The Wall (female kind) real? What age does it start?

Is The Wall (female kind) real? What age does it start?

5th time ive seen this thread

This gives me a perverse sense of satisfaction

Same here, women are getting unhappier by the year and still cling to feminism

>man to man
>settle
>I can't
Oh I am Laffin

You're imagining things bro.

Idk mann

What is "the wall"?

It's real, it's inevitable and it starts at a different age for every woman. I can say with near certainty that 99% of women will hit the wall by 40 and the majority of women crash into it well before 30.

I'm 31 and the hottest girls from my high school class look like ugly old hags now. Some of them were past their expiration date by 24, no exaggeration. It's sad and honestly kind of scary. At the same time, it does make me appreciate being a man all the more.

People talk about hormones, stress, genetics, et cetera but I think a lot of it is lifestyle. The girls who smoke, drink and eat poorly get ugly real fast. Throw in hard drugs and you're on your way to Lindsay Lohan territory. With that said, the girl in this before-after pic is a clean living nerd and still hit the wall hard by the time she was 24. Sad.

Post more femicunts getting rekt.
They get what they deserve.

Innies > Roasties.

They live a sedentary lifestyle and aren't straightedge, they will never make it.

years of slutting it up and drinking and wearing makeup takes its toll

girls age like shit in general

I'm 27 and girls my age are garbage. How do I fuck young sluts (18-22)

It depends from woman to woman but by 30 99.999999% are absolutely fucked

I feel like the wall is much rougher to whites than it is to blacks or asians. Blacks have more melanin, which makes their skin more elastic and less likely to wrinkle longer. Asians have some Chinese magic to keep up until their mana runs out over 50. Also, skin products and moisturizers work doubly effective on skin types that are less likely to dry out aka black skin. How do I know? My mother is pushing 55 now, and besides her personal weight problems, her face is easily still in the 30~ range because she always used a lot of products.

Blacks start off ugly, tho

fuuuck she got busted quick
i definitely want to settle down with a straight edge motherly type, none of that 'i had my wild college days and i'm looking to settle' bullshit.

Go older and get them sweet cougars.

Get into creepy older guy mode, balding, overweight etc. Trying picking up young clerks at convenience stores.

tinder

It should be easy.

I'm a balding, dad-bod 27 year old and early 20s girls love me.

If a girl is not dating the guy she instends on marrying by the age of 25. She is fucked.

25 is the critical point, some girls are still looking good at that age, but she is just not young anymore, and the guys that are single much past that point are either Chads looking to fuck around or bottom of the barrel nerds.

Most girls will pick a nerd that makes the most money and settle. This is a mistake, since he will be her "friend" (aka meal ticket) and will fuck him just to secure his commitment.

The happiest girls are dating the same guy for years, probably lost their virginity with those guys and spent their youth (the peak of her life) together. This is simply the right way to do it.

/R9K/ is GOING BALD and STAYING FAT, while STACY is keeping FIT in the GYM and banging CHAD.

Pregnancy WILL fuck a woman up, though. Avoid breeders or at least the ones who don't already go to the gym 3+ days a week.

Tick tock roasties :^)

Yes.

Women's sexual market value (i.e. attractiveness) peaks around 20. It stays more or less the same until 25 (depending on how good they take care of themselves) and starts declining from there.
30-35, again depending in how they take care of their bodies with exercise and nutrition, they reach the wall for sure.

It's simple, really. Normal people want to have a family, with children.
Fertility declines rapidly once a woman reaches 30. Pregnancies in the mid 30s are already a risk.

When you meet a potential partner, it takes a few years before you're ready to have children together, as you need a foundation (making sure the relationship works, marriage, stable job, house, savings,...)

Combine the above and no man in his right mind will want to enter a new relationship with a woman over 25-30.

it's quite the dilemma

>younger girls want to use you for money

>older girls want to trap you into marriage

fuck it, ill just stay single and lift, not interested in settling down.

There is an 18 year old cutie that lives near me who I talk to a bit, she thought I was only 22, then I told her my real age (27) and she seemed surprised, I'm not sure if I fucked up though. I know 18-19 year olds like guys in their 20s, but 27 might be a bit old. Got any advice?

>tfw 30 and when getting haircuts they always mention how thick it is

not everyone goes bald btw

also if you look like shit that is YOUR fault for not exercising/eating well.

Does having more sex cause sluts to have a larger hanging gammon/labia?

I mean, we all had fun in college, even you.

Right, user?

Nigga I don't wanna fuck a gorilla

>tfw

This. 27-30 is where most women drop several points in attractiveness and get desperate.

much sooner than that

22-25

besides at 25 you are already looking old compared to 19-21 year olds

Patiently waiting qts to start acting desperate. 30 now. It is close guys.

If by fun you mean drinking, playing vidya, and delivering pizzas then yes.

22-25 is the enlightenment stage. Is the point where she sees the Wall.

27-30 is literally the Wall.

>Asians have some Chinese magic to keep up until their mana runs out over 50.

There's a lot of fish in their diet, user.

This desu. Dudes generally get more attractive from 18 to mid 20s.

But the difference between a 18 year old girl and a 25 year old is just night and day. Honestly it probably wouldn't be as bad if they actually took care of themselves and didn't get plastered and take every pill that they get offered.

it's probably because every girl paints on a face

when you all use the same paint, the exterior that isnt beat up is going to look better, you know?

My GF is asian and DESU her mom is "would smash"/10 so if my girl ages the same I'm pretty gucci!

>Tfw was 110kg world of Warcraft playing nerd
>am in uni doing engineering now at 75kg with boxing mode bod, having fun with girls
>am now ignoring girls to play overwatch, OSRS and train.
Feels good man
Uni girls are depressingly bad for relationships though. How do I find a gf who isn't gonna get in the way of me training and shit brahs? Girl I got with last week was batshit crazy and my ex was just a mess with a nice ass. Fuck me.

the wall is a roddit revenge fantasy
"stacy rejected me in high school... but chad will reject her LATER..."

it really isnt a fantasy though

girls literally age poorly, years of makeup fucking with their pores is destroying their face

then they need botox or other shit to fix the damage

it's a cycle

>feel when in uni and all the cute girls have fallen for the 'it's ok for girls to have a fuck buddy' meme

They really think it won't bother the guys they will want later

>skinnyfat's delusions

disregard women, acquire gains and body dismorphia

I can smell the cheetos in your neckbeard from here

Now dumping some skinny to fat.

College girls nowadays are trouble nowadays, especially now since they can claim retroactive rape. Focus on your shit and enjoy, user.

20, 5'1 chubby girl.
Want husband and child.
Not wife material, too young to start serious dating, too chub to be taken serious anyway.
Feels.

Would u like some

3,4: date

5: fuck and never call again

dat middle

If only it stopped there

Will do bro, currently aiming to get a title belt for welterweight and that dere dismorphoa is growing well

is it bad to want to fuck her belly rolls

It stars early twenties and finishes by 30. Sexy men do not look at "attractive" 30+ women the same way they look at 24- women. And women know it.

those dumb reverse progress pics aren't the wall, they're half feeder shit and half just girls who got fat over a short period of time

none of those are girls in their late 20s/early 30s

your pics are bad and irrelevant

t. conservative faggot

Nigger I wouldn't give up all the girls I dated, slept with and had such a vast array of good and varying experiences with to spend my whole fucking youth with one chick.

But what happens at 26?

No gains

So men have the upper hand in their 30s?

Never date a fatty, but still pic related

No, this is feeder shit.

Most of the other pics are just normal girls who get fatter as they grow older.

Normal people don't care how many sexual partners someone has had. Most normal people have had many sexual partners themselves and expect similar of the people they're with.

Normal people would not refuse to date a person because they've had sex before.

The only people refusing that girl because she had a fuck buddy are mongoloids hypothetically refusing her on the internet.

>middle
>6 pictures

I'm assuming 3&4 is middle

The increasing unhappiness of women (both at a societal and an individual level) despite now having exactly what they fought for (careers of their own and sexual liberation) is precisely why more women are turning to feminism.

Find someone your own age you creep

I've seen some hit it by 20 thanks to having a child, that shit just doesn't fly, just going through tinder 3 out of 10 are single mothers

see it's just people who didn't get laid in their late teens/early 20s who fantasize about girls no longer being attractive so they can finally be considered attractive themselves (they won't)

Nope.

But it does in the Virgin Islands.

Women need to spend their youth with the guy they are going to marry.

Guys can (and should) fuck around when they are young.

If a girl intends to get married she can't be a whore. I know it sounds tough, but promscuity destroys a girl's self steem. It builds up a guy's self steem though.

If you're the 20th in line to your girl and don't care then that's you're perogative. Don't take it as a personal insult when i don't want that.

It takes all kinds you see

I fucked a married woman with 4 kids for 9 months. I was 22 and she was 32. I've got a 6 3/4 " girthy dick and could barely get off in her pussy. She was desperate to be attractive though so whatever I wanted to do she would 100% no questions asked do it. The shit she would let me do to her that was off limits to her husband made me honestly feel bad for the guy. I broke it off after she told me she wanted me to cum inside of her pussy because it would make us closer. After I broke it off (for a younger girl with that tight pussy that was just as degenerate as the married bitch) I sent a picture from her phone of her ass squeezing out a load of my cum with the message "We need to talk". Deleted the msg and told her I was moving and not to text or call me. I'm hoping her husband left her degenerate ass.

Never trust women...they just want what makes them feel good about themselves....and when they hit the wall...it just gets worse even if they are married.

Fuck no, don't fall for what those fuckheads say

>Not taking what he says with a bucket of salt
Relax boi. Nobody is taking advice from someone on an taiwanese detergent discussion billboard.

The ones who have pictures of their kids in their profile are the worst. I don't want to marry into over a decade of drama and shitty kids.

Source, engaged to a woman who had a kid. Was fucking awful

definitely starts earlier for inactive women who spent their teens/early adulthood drinking and partying. some of the girls I went to high school with could pass as 30 with make-up

Can confirm.

Been with the same girl since 18. Madly in love. Literal 'high school sweethearts' tier.

you are one hell of a bitter person

>they just want what makes them feel good about themselves
thats what everyone wants fuck face

if you were so morally superior you wouldnt have fucked a married woman in the first place

Redpill and pua stuff is usually all trash, but the concept of "the wall" is truth.

Girls hit it at different ages usually between 25-30. Looks rapidly change for them, and they get desperate from societal pressures (all their friends on Facebook are getting married and having kids) and biological signals to have kids.

I'm getting laid now at 28 than I ever have before. I was more interested in drugs and games and shit in my early 20s and didn't take care of myself and missed out on getting laid on the reg at parties.

Taking care of myself, dressing well, and working hard now at 28 using pof/okc/tinder getting laid is pretty easy targeting women 25-32. I go on 1-2 dates a week now and get laid from them or from a past date now fwb who's trying to lock me down, but could probably have one every night if I wanted to.

I'm not trying to date any of them long term because I'm happy single, and enjoy my own company and focusing on my career.

The wall is absolutely real. Use and abuse it bruhs...

Can they possibly put two and two together? Feminism has been completely dominant in the socio-political sphere for 50+ years now. Women have more support than ever and yet they're getting unhappier? Sounds like they should take a harder look at their own ideology.

tfw shitty self steem

blacks hit the wall when they are born

Read Models by Mark Manson. It will help you.

Post pics then. You're fucked.

Men always have the upper hand. A woman exists to tag along.

Women understand this better than anyone, a 30+ woman hates most of the men that are attracted to her (divorce rape) because they know that there must be something wrong with that guy.

Motherfucker is an insult for a reason.

You nigger. I didn't say I was morally superior. I've fucked multiple married women. Maybe you should learn to feel good about yourself without the help of others before you go searching for cock to fill the void.

I'm 34/f but still look early 20s.

That said, my boyfriend of the same age recently dumped me for an actual 20 year old. They moved in together within 2 weeks of him moving out and she also relies on him for transportation, not having a car.

That said, she's a YA reading moron and within months he was crying to me about having made a mistake and not knowing who he is anymore. As far as I know, they're still together but he's in therapy desperately trying to convince himself he's happy.

So warning story for both men and women?

I spent 6 years with the same bitch. From highschool to senior year of college. That's when her cousins and friends convinced her that she needs to be free and young while shes pretty and explore the world. So she left. less than a year before I was going to propose. It stung. But whatever. I'm also handsome, tall, smart etc. In the process now of finding a job related to my career. I fucked her a couple weeks ago, and while she's still beautiful, I started noticing the changes. She didn't get to travel and be free. She dated some kid in his late 20's for a few months and had like 2 one night stands. She started drinking alot, smoking. And it really began to show. I didn't tell her, I figured I'd let her figure it out on her own. Maybe she will get lucky and find some guy before she completely falls apart, but if she doesn't I give it maybe a couple years at most before she comes back. And I take great pleasure in knowing that I won't let her back in to my life. Bitch tossed me aside like garbage, I'll watch her rot while I do ok. Basically it doesn't always turn out that way, and yes I took her virginity too.

i was just mocking the misspelling. i actually have self-esteem falling out of my butt

>34 year old woman on weaboo fitness forum
Fuck off, no you're not

Yeah mate I'll take your assumptions about females to heart and reevaluate my lovelife decisions in the future, instead of just going to go with girls I fall in love with.

Peak is around 20.
They can drag it out to around 25 if they take care of themselves. But after 25 it declines no matter what.