Finish workout

>finish workout
>start feeling a couple feels

does it happen to someone else

I´m sad that the workout is over

Cardio and lifting helps me with anxiety and a little bit with depression but now It's like a drug: when I'm not doing it I'm afraid I feel worse and I don't know If it will ever go away

It's not a feel. It's reality

>have to try not to kill self on rest days

Feels thread?

I know this isn't fit related but I want to get it off my chest.

Had a date 2 days ago with a lovely girl. We had a couple of dates and she started to talk about her past.
1 of her friends was stabbed to death when she standing next to him. That fucked her up in her head and she once tried to overdose on sleeping pills.

That shit hit me hard man. I feel very sorry her. She is trying to get her life back on track and she is going back to school.

I still don't know if I want her as my gf...
She really likes me and I like her but... damn her past is fucked up.

she is making shit up for attention my dude

is the white nigger in that pic lactating?

I searched for the story behind the death of her friend and everything she told me is true.

>stabbed to death when she standing next to him
>didn't stop it happening

she's either lying or useless - either way, bringing up that she tried to OD is a definite cry for attention and a big fucking warning sign

If you're like the rest of the autists on this board you probably have a Messiah complex and want to 'save' women. certainly do.

My gf used to self-harm and it was through our relationship that she stopped feeling like that.

Besides, you liked her before that revelation and did you see any red flags that she may be unstable? If not, you've no reason to not continue the relationship and you can always back out if she gets crazy.

I certainly do*

Idiot.

May have a point about the cry for attention but kek, implying most people wouldn't freeze like a deer in headlights if they saw shit like that happen right in front of them. Especially since we don't know her age or how many attackers there were.

I met her a couple of weeks ago, her friend got stabbed 2 years ago.
Only thing that is a red flag is that she got a little fatter and is insecure about that. She said that she is working out, but she is doing useless group exercises.

I got a next date planned for saturday.
I can still back out easily if I want to.

She was 18 when it happened.
During our date we walked past the place where it happened and she could talk about it. Only when she gets drunk she easily burst out in tears.

>insecure about weight
Literally all women everywhere.

If all goes well, take her to the gym.

Don't try to paint it as wanting to improve her body, however; women always take that the wrong way. Tell her it's because the gym is an important part of your life that you want to share with her + spend time together.

>work out
>feel like a king
>come home and drink my tasty protein shake
>sad lonely feels start to slowly come back
>keep thinking I'll be alone forever
>more bad thoughts come back
>jerk off to forget about the pain
>feels good
>good feeling slowly goes away
>shitty feels come back even stronger now

Thanks mate, will do that.

same shit here bro

i play pokemon until i can fall asleep when that happens

we ALL gonna make it

>Only when she gets drunk she easily burst out in tears

it's okay, I have that too

It's ok to cry when you are drunk.
No problems with it.

>tfw fucked my cut by buying 2 ben & jerrys
also
>tfw no gf

MODS MODS MODS
O
D
S

pls no bully

I hope I will become a dad one day, but I am scared to fuck it up.

date a girl with a kid, if you fuck it up just walk away

good practice