So fit which one do you prefer and why ?

So fit which one do you prefer and why ?

Both have their purpose.... Do you want to work your hamstrings more, or your quads more?

Which is better for that juicy ass?

I do lowbar since it helped me fix my hip flexor 'injury'. But I also do front squats a lot because lowbar works the outer quads a lot but almost nothing on the inner quads.

Besides front squats is way more fun imo

lowbar

Hybrid is the best for me

I do both on lower days:

>3x3 lowbar
>1x6 deadlift
>4x6 high bar
>leg press
>calf raises

is my typical leg day

Always low bar for me. My left hip flexor always hurts when I do high-bar and I lack the flexibility in my ankles.

I might start doing high bar or even front squats once I lose this hip tightness but until then, it's low bar all the way.

lowbar seems to make the most sense.

Low bar feels more stable to me. I feel my hamstrings engage more if I just lean back a little and not break at the hip so much as I go down.

I'm just a recovering fatty losing weight, I have zero interest in competing or anything like that.

>Calf raises
Why tho

Small calfs brah.

I guess I never had to worry about them since I'm former fatty

claves*

I have the same problems breh, you can try putting your heels on some 5lbs plates if you don't have weightlifting shoes.
For high and front squats that is

High-bar because I can go A2G

>you can try putting your heels on some 5lbs plates if you don't have weightlifting shoes.
that seems uncomfortable at best, snap city at worst

Low bar is for people who want to increase their numbers easily so they can brag about their "super heavy squats" on this Egyptian tunnel worm admiration outpost.

If you report your "low bar squat" as your "squat" stats then you're just a lying weak little boy

Low bar for that HIP DRAHVE

Ppl do this all the time its a common thing dude

High bar but i break parallel.

How did it help your injury? Why is your injury in quotes?

>Feel like squatting two days in a row
>decide to go light and do 135x3x12
>some fag left 205 on the rack and left
>unload and start squatting atg
>immediately some guy runs over to me and tells me I'm squatting too low
>tells me to open my legs wide, keep my back completely vertical and dont got below parallel because I will hurt my back and my knees
>try to tell him that experts say otherwise
>tells me it will be fine at that weight but with "heavy" squats I cant do that. I will need to wear a belt like him
>I realize he was the fag that was doing 205 before i got in
>he can't even squat 205 above parallel without a belt
>he doesn't know that I squat more than him atg
>I tell him "okay" and I go back squatting atg
>he goes back to doing leg extensions with a belt on

Everyone thinks that their way of squatting is the only way. Today 2 people were telling me that you have to point your feet forward and have them at hip width when squatting.

I do olympic weightlifting, so HB all the way. I think i would still do it, even if i wouldn't be a weightlifter

I want to do lowbar since it feels more stable but my shoulders don't seem to be flexible enough. Also I had a case of tendonitis in my left tricep and it aches everytime I try to move my hands to the correct position for lowbar. Fug.

Currently do high bar 2 days and front squat 1 day a week. Was doing low bar but switched to high bar cause people at my gym while I'm home from college kept telling me low bar was snap city and I got scared. What do

lowbar because sl 5x5 tells me to lowbar squat

Not the user u replied to but I do this and it allows you to go deeper

Whatever helps you sleep at night, manlet.