Why is eating hard?

I hear people say this all the time at the gym. People complaining about how it's so difficult to eat 3000 calories. Complaining about meal prep. Complaining about their diets.

How is eating hard? I don't understand.

they don't eat 3000 calories worth of fast food and soda. It's 3000 calories of oat meal, chicken, rice and broccoli.

Still, how is that hard?

Just drink whole milk, I get 1k calories a day from it

In a large chicken breast there is only about 130 calories.

Well they should eat different clean foods then

I eat 3.5k clean and it's piss easy

> large chicken breast
> 130 calories

Lmao. Someone has clearly never counted calories.

Personally I find nutrition the hardest aspect of fitness.
Going to the gym three times a week is super easy, I enjoy it and it's really satisfying.
I've been pretty consistently on the mark with diet recently but it requires so much more planning than just working out.

>nutrition the hardest aspect of fitness

I guess I just don't understand other people's logic...

Why even lift if your diet is shitty? Your gains are half of what they could be, if your diet was on point. You're basically just spinning your wheels.

because i'm not eating 3000 kcal of pizza and burgers you fat faggot

Eating isn't hard, skellies just don't want their wastes getting bigger.

That's not hard

They're so shit that their own bodies want them to waste away and die.

Even if you eat 3000 calories, very "clean"... how is that difficult? It's like basically:

> morning: shake w/ protein powder, pb, egg whites, oats (800-1200 calories)
> early lunch: lean beef with noodles, and veggies (500-600 calories)
> late lunch: chicken breast, veggies, sweet potato (400-600 calories)
> pre-workout protein bar (200 calories)
> post-workout shake (120-200 calories)
> dinner: chicken, veggies, rice or some variation ( 600-800 calories)
> Before bed: cup of cottage cheese (160 calories)

Depending on your portion size thats:
2780 - 3760 calories

How is that hard to eat?

To be honest I'd say the vast majority don't realise how important nutrition is or even the basic facts of it.
I did two years of brosplit believing that protein alone was required to build muscle, ate really 'healthily' and had a pretty decent body but never ate enough to actually gain a lot of mass.
When I started counting calories I was really surprised to find how little I was actually eating.

Some ppl are weak in the mind

Nuts are obnoxiously calorie-dense, and they're reasonably healthy and versatile. You could blend almonds, strain the milk from it, blend peanuts, mix the peanut butter with the almond milk to make ice cream, and sprinkle the almond meal on top. Eat some of that everyday, and you'll get lots of good protein and fat.

Meal prep is a legitimate concern, but it's not like it's any worse than when you're cutting.

If you grow up as a skeleton you're gonna have trouble eating

If you grow up as a fat ass you're gonna have trouble not eating

If you grow up healthy, you're gonna have no trouble doing either

Because doing NOTHING is easier than doing SOMETHING.

It's not hard to eat, but nobody is born fat. Every fat person has put in some degree of time and effort to get to that point.

Excessive amounts of protein.. terrible diet.

What's with the stigma against using fast food to bulk? As long as you are within your 10% surplus and are getting your carbs, protein, and fats in what harm is eating a burger or two or some slices of pizza to help reach it?

This
Also this though, how is not eating harder than eating. I can not eat easily, but when you're full and you gotta stuff your face more it is actually hard.

> eating 7 meals a day
> healthy

pick one

you retards just don't get it, you want to be big and strong but in fact you are just fucking yourself up witth all that food. the more you eat the more shit can possibly get in your body and the more your system has to work to process food, you age quicker and you die quicker.

> eating 6 meals a day, pleb PLEASE
not even 2 centuries ago people would run on one meal a day MAXIMUM. if they were lucky

you are all fucking your shit up with your 6 meals a day shit , bulking, eating like a fucking meathead retard.

tardo 3500 kcal give me a fuckin break

It's hard when you've never eaten a lot your entire life. Is it so hard to comprehend people feel full easier than you do?

Multiple times I've thrown up from trying to force food down my throat. >Just one more bite. Just one more bite.

lol, nice one

That's 4 "meals"... only faggots call a protein shake, protein bar, and a cup of cottage cheese a "meal"

if you're a literal skeleton maybe you consider water a meal

Hoe the fuck is this relevant to what he said? Did you read only one sentence or are you just retarded?

What the fuck are you doing on /fit

I wasn't asking him directly, I was simply continuing the conversation in relation to the people I hear complain at my gym.

It was a rhetorical question. Go ahead and google what that is, in case you need help, bruh.

because sane human beans want to stop when they're full. As opposed to gouge down everything in sight

Get a scale m80

Salt seems like one of the obvious reasons: high sodium diet was found to be the second highest type of diet for being a risk-factor of all-causes death in that global study they did, and diet overall was the highest of behavioural risk-factors - above smoking and being obese, and they also mentioned that one fast food meal is often enough to put you into excessive sodium amounts (I assume measured by the day).

break it up into smaller meals, you'll end up splitting your abdomen (diastasis recti) if you try to force it.

so how is it the "hard-gainers" fill themselves and yet are not adding mass?

They're not eating enough.

It's the same excuse that fatties use, only reversed. "I have a thyroid problem so I can't lose weight." Shut the fuck up. Yeah we're all individuals and there are some slight differences between bodies metabolisms, but at the end of the day we are mostly all the same. You're not a unique snowflake.

I'm slow bulking and I eat 6 times a day. 2-3 of those meals are large for me and most of the time I end up gagging and retching towards the end because my body refuses to take in more. Obviously I don't eat like this in public. I fucking hate it when fatties complain they're having a hard time not eating.

have you ever tried eating when you aren't hungry? You have to choke the food down and force yourself to eat, now imagine someone who barely ever even feels hungry attempting to eat 3k calories a day.

Lmao r u high. I had a 10oz chicken breast the other night and its closer to 350 cals

Too easy to bulk
>whole milk
>nuts

Add these to any meal and it's and easy 400 calories extra per meal

>before bed
>right after I wake up
> before I take a shit
> while taking a shit
> spend the whole day thinking about the next meal
>it's like basically

right, I mean how is it that someone is stuffing themselves and still not eating enough?

you got 1 out of 4 right

so close too

Yes. It's fucking easy, just put the food in your mouth, chew, and swallow.

Bulking is piss easy, just have 3 wholesome meals, a few snacks, and then boom 3.5k calories.

mericucks, maybe this guy's definition of large is different

Lol I'd flex at you lil manlet. I bet you're adorable ;)

Yep, the cut is intense. Night hungers and like zero energy. 1500 calories at 150 grams of protien here.

i used to think eating was hard when i counted calories, all i do now is have a small breakfast, two decent meals and a 600 calorie gainer shake

i gained about 7 pounds this past month so im eating a smaller lunch to combat this, it also is my first bulk so it could be lots of water weight and food in my system.

i also drink whole milk with every meal. its too easy, just take your time and youll adjust to it within the first week

how many protein are in two inches of a large breast of a chicken

im counting Joules