Are there any ways for a female to know if she's high-test without getting bloodwork done?

Are there any ways for a female to know if she's high-test without getting bloodwork done?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pernilwyn/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a pic and see if anyone responds with
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

or a different location in same format

I sincerely hope the BBW fetisch of a few deranged individuals onhere hasn't got you thinking that you're supposed to be a fat disgusting piece of shit.

We LONDON everything that has a vagina though.

5'5'', 130lbs, starting to lift, I kinda hope I'm high-test so I have more tone later on when I reach being fit

>Disney princess fighting game
>Disney character fighting game
>Disney vs Dreamworks fighting game

Devs plz

It makes me sad that the newfags in here are so retarded that they actually think high test girls have high test levels.
I fucking hate normies.

>is she fat?

enjoy your chubby chasing

pic related is a girl with high test levels, 800m runner Caster Semenya, possibly an XY female with outside female genitalia but with undescended testicles. Many want her to be banned from track competition because she destroys everyone else

She's not HIGH TEST though

Actually, we LONDON everything that might have, but might as well not even have a feminine penis.

>tfw tiny isnt here anymore

Bullshit, that is a man pretending. And he should be banned.

>Semenya

lel

>tfw you are literally a high test female

It's demoralizing. The fact that I will never be "cute" erodes my will to live.

Yeah I'm totally a gril guys! Look at me griling on this anonymous Chinese stir-fring advice forum

Timestamp with hands flat on table and I'll tell you.

I'm op. Got big hands for a woman

If you have a drive to do something more with your life other than camwhoring on social media

You're just Mexican OP

thats a mans hand

I'm slavic
I have big feet and hands for a woman. I wear a woman's size 10-11 (US) shoe. I played piano my whole life so maybe its stretched my hand out

There's difference between freak high test because you got balls and thiq HIGH TEST

shave those fucking neanderthal arms you disgusting shebeast

grow some nails bruh

It will only grow back thicker and you'd have to shave the rest of your life.

I work as a carpenter and painter and play piano. Long nails get in the way.

Post body, no face. Front, side, and back

>born with congential adrenal hyperplasia
>enlarged clitoris at birth and heightened test when growing up

you can tell by my excessive body and facial hair, enhanced gains, and no female friend because too aggressive

Your libido is higher than the average women's?

Generally depressed, I might masturbate twice a week. Don't know whats the norm for girls

Being a "high test woman" means that males with high test are attracted to your body type, not that the women themselves have high test.

I know I am not fit at all.

But looking at these can you tell if I'd be the type of woman who would tack on mass and definition or just be really skinny if I keep up with lifting and exercising.

Well fuck me then. Delete thread. Nuke site. Burn down ISP. Dismantle national communication network.

you seem kinda skinnyfat

keep lifting and building muscle

i wasn't sure if getting it wrong was a meme or not, i don't even know any more

Should I even bother with the idea of cutting or bulking yet or just keep up with exercise for now?

Judging from your hand pic and body pic I think you're in the top percentile of women that can put on mass and develop strength without frauding. Probably should do a bulk and cut, if you're trying for this look instagram.com/pernilwyn/?hl=en

>tack on mass and definition or just be really skinny if I keep up with lifting and exercising.
thats decided by your diet not genetics

Gross, you look like a guy. Where are your hips? Even thin women have visible womanly hips

Hell yea! Gotta get serious with my squat game!

I lost my hips pegging you from behind, bby ;)

thats pretty normal

honestly the most common sign you have high test is menstrual irregularity. you really cant have high test without it fucking up your cycle.

excess dark hair isnt a good metric unless its unusual for your family or race and is a significant amount. you look pretty normal in that regard.

This :(. I bet they want to get "tone" for summer too.

>tfw youd fuck nala

a-am i a furry now

>using humor as a defense mechanism because you'll never look a woman

Looks like you have a slight case of lordosis, should address that before you start squatting heavy

>menstrual irregularity

I have it and have been tested for the aforementioned disease.

Would being prescribed estrogen help get things normal?

I started having irregular periods at 15-16. I'm on the pill now, and it's helped, but I still sometimes have irregular periods. Ovarian cysts are another sign of high test, and I know I have one.

I've seen a few doctors. Said I have slight scoliosis, but as long as I keep good posture that I shouldn't have to worry. Thanks for looking out tho.

im pretty sure this is a tranny looking for validation

I take birth control to have a regular menstrual cycle, which is basically just progesterone and estrogen. It's just something you gotta live with.

Even if it is who cares, they're here looking for lifting advice not to shill their agenda.

judging by all this and your wide shoulders (i know you say you arent fit but for a girl, you have pretty decent pecs and shoulder muscles. ive been working out for two years and am just now looking like that) and general top heavy appearance id say you have high test. you might make quicker gains (definitely in the upper body at least, not so much lower body, if at all). either way you wont really know until you work out.

No problem m80, good luck lifting post in CBT from time to time

That sucks, things will be alright just keep lifting and live life

basically what im saying is, i hope you dont mind looking like a man. because youre only gonna move toward that direction if you work out if you dont deal with the high test. you def dont have to care, you do you, but you should know

>It will grow back thicker
lel at this myth, are you 15 and your mom told you this?

this is some legit broscience

that "myth" was never "busted". its just something some people want to believe and some dont

>it just looks thicker cause its blunt!
thats only true for like the first half a milimeter (when the hair is first poking through). once its fully grown out the tip doesnt matter much. most people determine how thick hair is by color anyway. vellus hair is naturally partially transparent, so the thicker it is, the darker it will look. and not knowing the reason why hair would grow back darker still doesnt prove it doesnt happen. it hasnt been proven it does, but it hasnt been proven it doesnt. (i saw one study try, but it only measured after one shave and i think included women who had already been shaving)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to appearing and feeling like I'm strong and not an atrophied noodle, like how I lived up to this point.

That's the fakest ass I've ever seen. She just looks like an endomorph with ass shots. I'm tired of that shit

High test is a meme

Thanks for delivering OP. That's a good pic.

There's an online myth that if your ring finger is longer than your index finger you were exposed to high testosterone levels in the womb. That doesn't seem to be the case for you.

Genetic superstition aside you should post BWH measurements.

Srs question: do you have a feminine penis?