Mfw I have to eat 3,300 calories a day to gain any weight and I'm trying to cut out dairy from my diet

>mfw I have to eat 3,300 calories a day to gain any weight and I'm trying to cut out dairy from my diet.
>mfw 6'2" and not 5'10" master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

macronutrientcalculator.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude I am 6'1'' and I eat at least 4000 calories every day. You have trouble with just 3.3k and that is barely enough.

Here is a pro tip: eat energy dense foods, such as nuts. At the very least a handful of nuts 3 times a day inbetween meals. Don't worry about the fats, nuts only have the good fats that will help your body perform better. Bananas aren't bad but they tast like puke after a couple, so try some other fruits or sports drinks instead. A pizza every 2nd day doesn't hurt either. Just make it a BBQ chicken pizza without cheese and you are good.

It might take a while before you see results, so I recommend following the 4k calories diet for at least half a year, but then you will be beastly and left humanity behind.

Why are you cutting out dairy if you are gaining weight? Milk takes a baby calf and turns it into a 1,500 lb cow in 15 months. Your not a cow but the calorie rich food known as dairy will damn sure get you gains.

I'm doing an eliminative diet to try and help with my condition. Trying to find the culprit and it's probably milk. Condition has gotten worse since trying to make gains and trying to make gains = more whole milk for me.

i had that with peanut butter
>try to bulk
>really bad stomach pains
first time I can finally bulk normally

I already eat a lot of peanut butter, but I think I'll try to incorporate some more different types of nuts. Thanks for helping. I'm going to go for more rice/potatoes/pasta/bread and I think that will help. Gonna try cooking with olive oil and maybe start frying some meat with breadcrumbs.

do you people work out 4 times a week for 3 hours each? im 6"6 and my tdee is around 2800

That makes sense man.

3x a week 1.5hrs each. Are you 50? That seems low senpai.

>6'6
>tdee at 2800
Are you a hungry skeleton?

alcohol might be fuckin with it but i have aimed for around 2800-3000 kcal for a couple months now and kept 106kg
also im working in IT so i have very few physical activity in the first place
still feels fuckin weird to see natty people who are 10cm shorter than me eat 1000kcal more

damn bro, i'm 5'7" and i eat 3500

nice bro, do you bench 4plate, too?

>tfw 5'11
>can eat 3000 in a single sitting but don't to prevent getting fat

You lanklets have it so easy. Eat big eat dirty

body weight times 14 is your TDE

no, but i work construction if you're physically active outside of lifting weights for a couple hours a week you need a lot of calories

are you just making numbers up? Height, age, gender, activity level, all effect TDEE

>current year
>bulking and cutting

what's your weight op?

What's the alternative? Asking because curious.

dude, im 5 10 and i have to eat 3300 to be in a slight surplus

powerlifting aka permabulk

dont overdo on the peanut butter. it has aflatoxin in it which is a pretty serious gut carcinogen.

if you live near a health food store try sunflower butter instead; its fuckin delicious, i like even more than peanut butter.

Maybe it's gluten.

>>mfw 6'2" and not 5'10" master race
You realize that even though you'd gain more at 3300 kcal/day at 5'10" that the same food would be relatively larger compared to your body?

Dude, how skinny are you? I'm 6'0 and 3200 - 3300 is my maintenance. Do you have any muscle? DYEL?

lean bulking

>mfw 6'2" and not 5'10" master race.

>mfw 5'10" and i would literally cut 2 inches off my dick to be 6'

Just eat wtf is wrong with you. I hit 4k without any breads/pastas/refined sugars.

Like others said, nuts, whole milk, oats, meat, natty peanut butter, plain yogurt, cottage cheese, etc..

O L I V E O I L
L
I
V
E
O
I
L

Eating is easy.

Want a high calorie meal that isn't too dirty?

150g Oats

Blended:
450ml Whole Milk
50g Peanut Butter
Medium Banana
2 Tsp Cocoa
2 Scoop Whey

Pour blend on top of oats and eat.

Don't be a bitch, at least you get to cut on 2k calories

I'm cutting and the max I eat is 950 calories a day. Fucking grill and short. There are worse hells bro.

are you able to exercise on that low of caloric intake? How long have you been doing it?

this is how you have a heart attack in a sauna at the age of 22

I can exercise, few months now. I'm a fatty and 950 calories is what I need to eat for 6lbs a month. I don't get too hungry, it's just the extremely careful planning of what to eat is getting to be stressful.

> Don't worry about the fats, nuts only have the good fats that will help your body perform better.

enjoy your shitty omega 3:6 ratio

Well hey, do what you gotta do. I was 400lbs and went serious on my caloric intake too. It works. In a year I lost a hundred pounds. I lost a lot of muscle too but honestly if you use it you won't lose as much of it. (Some powerlifters I watch on youtube say it's not really possible to trim down while not losing any muscle). So just keep doing what you gotta do.

It's so fucking worth it being smaller. I'm at 230 lbs now and god damn is it worth it. People around you think it's the hardest thing in the world "I'd never be able to do that" and pretty soon they'll see your example and never ever bring up weight loss around you again because they see evidence that they are just being pussies about it.

My mantra was just "as many days in a row as possible" and if you mess up then you now have the opportunity to beat your last best run of days. And if you keep messing up just see success as doing better more often than not. As anything is better than what you were doing last month and anything is better than nothing at all today.

You are a mother fucker. You, like me, are physically and mentally on autopilot much of our time but those moments of stress, planning meals, counting calories, getting up and working, are all acts of resistance training. Consider the amount of time you were stressed last week. You survived it. If you continue to have that exact same amount of stress you will aclimate and adapt. You will habituate the stress into normal life. So all you have to do is keep placing yourself in the moment of stress that will net you a healthy outcome and then increase the stress when it get's easy to handle.

You mother fucker.

6lbs a month? i just lost 12lbs in a month... if you are a serious fatty you can lose more weight without serious side effects-- obese people can drop weight super fast if they cut properly and work out.

Lift or cardio more. also 950 cal is shit, do 1200 at the lowest and just make sure you are ACTIVE

This ain't a dick waving contest nigger

These two are mine. We're all gonna make it.

I'm 164 pounds, 6.0ft tall dyel.
My calory intake is 2800 a day, which i got on macronutrientcalculator.com/.

It seems exceedingly low compared to you folks, is this obvious bullshit ?

>tfw 5'10 and have to eat 3.5 - 4k kcal per day to gain weight
>tfw doing it and it's working

>olive oil shots suspended in water right before bed

I won't make that mistake again

diarrhea? or just really lubed up farts?

You think that's bad? I got a job at ups moving boxes and have to consume about 5000 calories to bulk. It fucking blows.

you mistake was not taking them neat. try again tonight ;)

Milk. Peanut Butter. Brotean powder and frozen banana. Drop a raw egg or two in it.

BLEND oh sweet jesus they taste good. You don't even taste the egg except every shake tastes so creamy and satisfying.