This is not a drill

COSS is preparing for lift off. Moon mission will run until sunday.

pic related. Hitbtc chart.. massive wall just eaten.
if you are buying on ED or coss.io, slap that ask because we are going to $1 by sunday.

this is no pump and dump. come along for the ride Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets
exchange.coss.io/pair/coss-eth
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm already in, if this does not reach $1 I will neck myself.

let's get it up to $1 by tomorrow

i went all in and deposited into BTC on coss.io

4 hours later no money in my COSS account

you fucking bastards

its gone up 20% since i posted. thats a good start

I don't have an etherdelta account. Anyone wanna give me a quick run down on it? I tried to make an account and it gave me encryption keys. Is that a thing? No username and password?

And I assume it's only ETH exchange and no BTC?

That thread may help.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets

exchange.coss.io/pair/coss-eth

Go make an account at COSS, buy COSS token, and hold til at least Sunday

or buy on hitbtc

Did you transfer from you wallet to your trading account?

i have my 3k coss on a limit order to sell at 1$. thats of course plenty of profit but could it go higher?

I transfered from kraken to COSS

money showing up in blockchain

>what do?

coss.iso is such a shit site. how can i zoom out on the depth chart?

iam in the same boat. selling everything at 1$. will be happy with profit but also probably sad if it gos to 2$

It will be +100m market cap before ETY.

I deposited yesterday morning and it took a couple hours. Fuckin BTC, man. I still like it but it's a bitch to actually use lately.

still to new to calculate all that shit. what would that make each coin? because there will be more coins in the open then now right?

also ety is end of the year i assume?

It'll go to $3+

Poor noob here.

Do I use Coss.io or ether delta?

Would like to buy COSS.

i would use coss.io or hitbtc

what the fuck makes you say that. in what timeframe will it be 3$. definitely not this sunday

also, if you have it in coss.io you will get dividends on sunday.
if you have it in ed or hitbtc you wont. but you'll still get the juicy gains.

okay so dividends. what kind of dividents are we talking about. i have 3k coss on coss.io. how much would that be in dividents?

there is a tutorial for MEW in how to get dividends right? so why hold in Etherdelta?

I had 668 of these shit coins for 60 maple bucks and I sold them all 3 days ago. I want off this damn planet

Why didn't you read about the dividents before entrusting your money to them?

Why is their website insanely overpriced??

Coin market cap has it valued at 0.00003871

brainlet

You're late. COSS has been mooning for 36ish hours.

Yet, I'm sure people will still later use this post to point out how this was 'just a PnD'

I'm all in on COSS but just be aware that the dividends on Sunday are going to be miniscule. They will improve as time goes on, and it will get more and more difficult to get cheap COSS.

it's no pump and dump. Dividends + real working products.
pump and dumps usually have nothing going for them.
This is not just a short term 'pump'... This is the real deal.
it's like Binance, TenX and OMG combined.
>Exchange, with over 50 trading pairs already
>Mastercard with crypto funding
>Crypto Payment processing with hundreds of merchants signed up already
>Dividends, revenue sharing 50% of transaction fees

Oh I totally agree. Just saying I'm sure by later tonight or tomorrow there will be tons of posts about how this is a PnD and use posts like this as 'evidence' even though this was well on its way before biz (or any discord/telegrams I know of) got ahold of it. It's legit.

wanna share any of your chatroom spots?
i have none so far

currently 19 cents on ED. only 17 cents on hitbtc

It's the exact opposite on COSS exchange, MASSIVE sell wall. Wouldn't get all excited just yet.

Is there a bigger idiot than you?

Whoops wrong person, meant to say it to this guy ->

God damn it Coss. Io is taking FUCKING FOREVER ITS GONE UP 20% AND THE DEPOSIT HASNT GONE THROUGH

>tfw I csn’t sell my shitcoins on etherdelta because it’s shit so I can buy this shitcoin that’s just going to dump on me anyway
ree

still plenty of time to join the moon mission Veeky Forums.

Holy shit its up 100% we are going to the fucking moon lads.

Thanks for letting me out of this kamikaze mission at 4x, lads. Enjoy the crash.

>selling COSS before Sunday

I like this meme

BTC is always slow to transfer and coss is new and a little slower right now. It'll show up but some have reported 2-3 hour delays on BTC transfers.

it's usually best to move everything as ETH or anything other than BTC, moves 10x faster and then you can just convert back to BTC on the exchange if you need to

it's directly comparable to Binance Coin (BNB) same exact total supply. The price will reach similar levels if the COSS Exchange continues to succeed and gain volume. On top of that COSS also pays dividends to holders, and is implementing real world Point-of-Sale systems and I believe even adding a Mastercard run on COSS down the road. Check out their whitepaper/roadmap it's actually very impressive. Their goal is to be a one stop solution.

$1 is almost a sure bet, $1.5 is extremely likely. Beyond that hard to say, but certainly possible.

can confirm transfer from cryptopia took 3 hours

Yeah sent ETH and took a little while to appear in COSS wallet even after confirmed via Etherscan but it wasn't much longer than normal.

for some reason COSS has buy/sell flipped compared to normal exchange books. The blue on the right is buys

did you even hover the mouse on it to see?
Blue on the right is sells, look at the price
It's clear for Launch. moon mission has begun.