Has anyone tried doing the Rich Piana 8hour arm workout? srs?

Has anyone tried doing the Rich Piana 8hour arm workout? srs?

youtube.com/watch?v=P840VlQ0HiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDqdjhku6Uw
medium.com/@anthonyroberts/muscle-milk-syntha-6-isoflex-cellucor-and-optimum-nutritions-proteins-tested-for-bcaa-content-1bbd05ebf23#.puzthiwjv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Nice trips

Yeah I did, arms were tiny, now they're small. Gained an inch

It's not difficult, it's just fucking dull.

yes he did but he didn't post results...
youtube.com/watch?v=oDqdjhku6Uw

Would you do it again?

Did it actually give you a whole fucking inch?

Worth it desu

Rich Piana appeals to morons who want to get huge overnight. There are no tricks to getting huge. Protein powder is a scam. All you need is time and consistency. You dont need to spend 3hrs a day in the gym.

You obviously dont want it enough

Doesnt matter how much you want it. Time and consistency + maximum effort. every single time.

basically everything you are saying is wrong except for

>rich piana appeals to morons

and

>you dont need to spend 3hrs a day in the gym

He's wrong about it all.

Yeah you can make gains going to the gym when you feel like it. You dont need consistency at all. And you def can make gains overnight, its not like you need time to make gains.

And the protein powder industry is the greatest thing to happen to muscle building right? Its not like you could eat food for a greater assortment of amino acids, cofactors, and essential vitamins.

normal human detected

So you take two days off before and two days off after for a total of 5 days

Why cant you just work 5 1hour 36min workouts

or yet just do 4 of the workouts (2hours a day) for four days

The results would have to be similar you're still stressing your arms but you could easily throw in a leg session on day 1 and then on day 3 a back or chest seems odd to waste 5 days of training on one muscle group

You'd have better results splitting it up.

>Rich Piana appeals to morons (who want to get huge overnight.)
true

>There are no tricks to getting huge.
there are definitely methods that increase mass more so than others

>Protein powder is a scam.
depends what you mean by scam. its not a miracle supplement. but its protein nonetheless. and protein without all the extra calories found in animal meat (fat). plus if you arent a total retard it isnt that expensive. and the flavors are great. you could easily have a 50cent chocolate shake to treat yourself AND ingest 30g of protein without having to cook AND easily keep it under 200 calories. just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it isn't useful

>All you need is time and consistency.
what about efficiency?

>You dont need to spend 3hrs a day in the gym.
true, but if you can waste the time, fuel yourself properly, and do it safely, then why not?

>what about efficiency?
Doing 8 hr arm workouts are maximum efficacy.

im not arguing in defense of the 8hr arm workout. im just analyzing your statements.

Obviously you need efficacy as well. Time is just the most important factor for gains, and as long as you're consistent you'll see results.

>Mr. California
fuck this guy makes me embarrassed to live in this state. His appearance just makes me cringe

>believing the protein powder scam

medium.com/@anthonyroberts/muscle-milk-syntha-6-isoflex-cellucor-and-optimum-nutritions-proteins-tested-for-bcaa-content-1bbd05ebf23#.puzthiwjv

You can look at the actual study as well.
Just spend your money on quality food.

They dont care dude. wasting your time.

Macros are macros, you're retarded.

Eat the same meal at mcdonalds for 30 days with the macros you want and see how you feel.

Vitamins and Nutrients are just as important for health.

I did this almost last cycle and felt fine

Its not a scam lol moron

I guess i never appreciated how different work out routines on roids are. I don't think this would do a thing for me.

killing a whole day in the gym doesn't sound that bad tho

I feel like the benefits of this if you're not geared up are marginal at best. And even with gear, it just seems like a waste since you need two rest days in order to do it.

Dunno he never mentions u have to be on gear to do it