Throughout the entire history of mankind...

>throughout the entire history of mankind, white people have always been unmatched in their prowess as warriors and conquerors

Is there even a point in lifting if you aren't /pure/ white master race?

sandnigger here, i disagree with you. sandniggers are always more testosteroni than skinny lanklet white boys, we are the true warriors

>not counting the present where the most pussified, liberal and about-to-go extinct race are whites.

the greeks weren't actually white, nor were the romans

i applaud your effort, though. vikings are still cool, user.

>omg
>let me brush your hair, mr centaur

That's one side, the other side are still fearless warriors.
Why do you think they are able to live in a privileged enough society to allow them to grow into such pussies?

That is why you "warriors" all do whatever you can to get to white countries? Why don't any of you "warriors" try to fight then?

Do Greeks really count as white?

They are indeed white. The olive skinned Greeks and Italians today are a product of the Muslim conquests in Charlemagne's day which occupied southern Europe, as well as the ottoman empire

Soooo theyre mixed

Slava ukrania!

Do you not know history, fuck strain? In Greek and roman glory days, that was beforer Muslim and ottoman conquests.
Mixed now, yes. If you'll notice, they are pussy country's now

Just cause you're in the club doesn't mean you deserve it, if you want actual respect you gotta earn it

>Greatest warriors
>Get conquered by sandniggers

Pick one and only one.

So what you're say is that
> /pure/ white master race
of conquerers got conquered?

>unmatched conquerors
That's cute

absolutely false. only sicilians and southern spanish have even a moderate amount of berber ancestry. Most southern europeans have heavy neolithic farmer ancestry with a minority of indo-european ancestry

mongols and turks were forest/ mountain tribes who adopted horse nomadism from scythians. The red/blond hair in siberian turks and mongols comes from scythian ancestry

purest whites are latvians, estonians, and finns, strangely enough

>all these butthurt spice and dindus

don't roddit white supremacists spout some dumb videogame tier shit about how "blacks might be stronger, but us white... are the smarter!!"