How do I fix my posture? My neck posture is poor and I just don't feel comfortable standing straight...

How do I fix my posture? My neck posture is poor and I just don't feel comfortable standing straight. Whenever I have a good posture I also feel more confident, but I'm typically not a very socially confident person.

Do I do exercises? Do I buy some shit that keeps my back straight? I tried to just force myself to have a good posture but I always forget and it only works if I do it consciously. Can I not just fix myself to have a good posture while not having to actively think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrestler's bridge.

I have scheurmanns disease and scoliosis but a year of SS had me standing extremely straight. My ribcage and spine are still at the wrong angle but after a while the muscle starts to dominate the posture more than the spine.

Is a good way to fuck up your back. Fuck outta here

1. Practice good posture by keeping your shoulders back and flexing your glutes.

2. Do facepulls and and reverse flyes. Trap work might also help. Work your back more than your chest (your chest is pulls your neck and shoulders forward).

3. Stretch. It's likely that your hip flexors are bad too, so stretch them often. Also stretch your back, shoulders, and neck. If you have a foam roller, use that daily on your back.

4. Don't use a pillow while sleeping.

Farmer's walks have helped me and I didn't even have to use heavy weight, about 60 lbs. at the most.

When you start off, do it lightly. You can just use two 5 gallon buckets with foam or athletic tape wrapped around the handles to keep them from digging into your hands.

drink water

>Don't sleep with a pillow
I'd argue to sleep with one pillow, but make sure your whole neck and ever some of your back is on the pillow as well. Also, if you sleep on your back, make sure to have a pillow under your knees to help align and relieve tension on your spine.

Heavy deadlifts, squats, and OHP.

At 29, i wemt from shit tier 5'11 to GOAT tier 6'0 (a bit over actually). Random people that didn't see me for months actually asked if i grew.

just be yourself famigo

faggot

please use my preferred pronoun: (You)

That's the simplest answer though. Just be yourself and chill out, let the muscle dead weight and hang while your spine naturally hold everything up.

Basically, meditate at all times. Calm with an erect spine.

Neck curls

>Calm with an erect penis

Omfg dude get a life fuckin pedo

If you are home alot.
Buy small metal pole.
Align with lower back up to top of head.
Secure with belt for back, and headband for head.
Wear a jacket with a hood.
Enjoy instant results.

>4. Don't use a pillow while sleeping.
What if I sleep on my side?

Then you are gucci

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

Literally just try harder you fucking faggot

Pro-tip: This is literally the only way to fix posture and not look like a MOUTHBREATHING RETARDED BETA

Deadlifts and squats helped me immeasurably.

But also walking with my glutes clenched, shoulders back (but relaxed), and core tight (but not flexed). I noticed that i used to lean forward but fixing the lower body and gradually working up i've almost fixed it completely.

Years of chiropractics hadn't done half as much as a two years of SS and a deep tissue massage foam roller.

>8888

this reads like an eastern european trying to write a haiku

Nek posture almost always comes from bad general posture which almost always comes from sitting too much

>D E A D L I F T
>E
>A
>D
>L
>I
>F
>T

Pin your shoulders back, chest out while walking keep core somewhat tight. Not sucked in, just engaged. I've found its a decent way to casually build core strength.

SITTER
I
T
T
E
R

Bad posture comes foremost from sitting around too much.
When we walk and stand we naturally will work out muscles that make us have good posture.
You can help fix this problem faster by stretching your hamstrings and tightening your glutes for your back. Pulling your shoulders back and having your head/chest held high will help the upper spine.

does this work though?

Missionary position
Not even kidding, had a bad posture for ever and tried to fix it in all kinds of ways, streching, training specific muscles, thai massages without happy ending.
Until i got a gf and had sex with her every day, every day my posture got better, except when i didnt fuck her in missionary.

Fix your upper back position. To fix your upper back position, fix your hip position.

how fix hip position

Google "Neanderthal No More"; it's on T-Nation.
It's all part of a complex problem likely associated with your long time spent sitting / at a computer.

Second. T-nation has good stuff

DO FACEPULLS

trust me OP I had this problem too

>Don't use a pillow while sleeping.

What if I sleep on my stomach?

Pls let this be true

>4. Don't use a pillow while sleeping.
no

can you not sit a lot and still have a good posture

is t-nation those 2 neanderthal looking gentlemen? cause i can't watch them

Oh it's some big ass 4 parts lots of background shit

I only want to fix it, why would I care about how evolution caused it

Yes, don't sit continuously, stand up and take a hike once in a while. Also you know those guys that spastically tap their feet on the ground while sitting, thats actually really good for circulation, so do that too.

read it you idiot

>Do I do exercises?

bro

did you just come to Veeky Forums and ask this

anyway i find that good mornings helped my posture

also lifting with good form in general

1. Stop staring at the ground when you walk.
2. Try to imagine every time you walk in a room, you're trying to catch a trapeze bar with your mouth. Sounds fucking retarded as shit but it'll eventually cue you to stand up straight.