Trying to make physical gains to qualify for FBI when I'm eligible at 22. Anyone willing to help me?

Trying to make physical gains to qualify for FBI when I'm eligible at 22. Anyone willing to help me?

I'll post the test in a second

The goal is to get 12 points

Other urls found in this thread:

stewsmith.com/linkpages/pushuppush.htm
stewsmith.com/linkpages/proper_situps.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This all looks quite easy you shouldn't have an issue unless you're fatty

I know but I want to excel at these

Last one

>at 22
and you're now...?

Anyway these seem simple as fuck, you can either get Veeky Forums and read the sticky, or just actually do these exercises a couple times a week to improve reps/times.

I know a guy that trained with guys at the farm in langley

There was this one guy, top tier operator
Did some crazy wetwork during Clinton administration

Idk i cant remember his name
Starts with h i believe
It was Hammond or Hammer or something like that, really don't remember

>FBI

The fuck? It's that easy to get it?

you need atleast 4 years of college or military/law enforcement experience i believe. you also need to be fluent in english and one other language if not more.

The sit-up and Push-up should be pretty easy to max.

I would try to get as good as possible in the 1.5 mile, and just let the 300 be whatever it is going to, if 12 pts is the goal.

For pushups do this

stewsmith.com/linkpages/pushuppush.htm

^Great program, got me from 25 to 56 pushups in 2 weeks.

For situps do this

stewsmith.com/linkpages/proper_situps.htm

The best thing for running a faster 1.5mile is running more, before i did cross country i couldn't break a 7 minute mile, only could 7:25. after a few months of running 3-10 miles everyday, when i did the mile again i was 6:15.

what im trying to say is run more miles, and not just a bunch of 1.5 runs.

monday should be your longest, 6-10miles if possible, or 3-4 if not that good.

Tuesday should be your hill/sprints. find a big hill and sprint up it and coast down it for 20-30 minutes, try to have a a half mile loop, so up the hill is 1/4 mile, and down it is another 1/4. try to get 3-6 miles on the hill.

Wednesday is recovery run, a nice slow 5k or 30 minutes of running

Thursday is a longish run, not as long as Monday, but still long.

Friday is a recovery run, a slow 5k.

Saturday is when you want to test your 1.5mile.

repeat till you get your desired results

for sprints, eh. i cant help you with that, but i found this saved on my harddrive

ah that would be our boy Analwell

Not OP, but thanks, appreciated

for the push up program should i also do a lot of pull ups to prevent pattern overload?

if you cant do this within 3 months you should kill yourself.

Im in the air force and they have harder qualifications then this shit

If the retards from buzzfeed can pass the fbi fitness test you should have no problems bro

Good luck bro, you got this

What's funny is I can max all of these, especially the sit ups and 300m sprint, but I can not run distance for fuck. I gas out at around 3/4ths of a mile and I can not figure out what is wrong with me, like I want to vomit. I keep doing it anyway and I put on another 50 yards in distance each time I go for a run without losing pace but improvement is so very slow.

>airforce
>hard qualifications
xDxDDDxDDDD

>Working for the feds
tt's like you want to spy on innocent people.

AF fag here, lets drop some knowledge for males below age 30.

>Situps: minimum 42 in 1 minute
>Pushups: minimum 33 in 1 minute
>1.5 mile run: 13 minutes and 36 seconds

Standards are pretty similar except we measure your waist size and not sprints. I can imagine sprints meaning a lot more in the FBI.

And fun fact, hitting the minimums means you fail.

As a word of advice OP, aim for a perfect 10 in all categories, but do not get discouraged if you get an 8 or 9. They take notes as you test to see if you are really trying. If you finish the run and score an 8 but you are barely sweating, they might write you off as lazy. Give it your all and remember this user has your back.

Sincerely,
user.

he said "harder than this" you dumb fucking mongoloid

Are aware that in order to be a special agent you must not only have a degree, but also like 2-3 years of work experience in your field?

Unless you have some amazing skill, you won't make it into the FBI at 22. They are looking for highly skilled, bi and tri lingual, maturity, high intelligence and advanced degrees. Nobody has any of this by 22, son

FBI does do internships and offer opportunities to try out.

You are correct though, having a few years of active duty military experience would help a lot. Especially as Military Police or Security Forces.

I think his name was Hemingway
Our boy
Hemingway

w2c 2nd to left shoes?

this is to get into a combat role?

Or FBI in general?

these are all EZ

To be a special agent. Which is more like the FBI version of a cop,detective, investigator, whatever you want to call them.

The people you see suited up in tactical gear and storming into house most likely are not going to be special agents. I'd be willing to bet they get those guys from the military.

>tfw unemployed but fit
>tfw Mechanical Engineering degree and 5 years in construction management
>tfw watched "Point Break" and "Fast and Furious" too many times
>want to become Female Body Inspector
>apply
>submit resume
>submit Self Performed Physical Fitness test results
>blow away situps and pushups but mediocre on the run
>still get 11-12 points
>invited in for written examination
>lots of ex/current military/police force also in attendance
>pass written examination
>not enough useful career experience
>do not progress any further in hiring process
>do not pass go
>tfw when never going to be Keanu Reeves in Point Break skydiving out of a plane with no parachute to chase the bad guy

How dare they remake that movie btw. Fucking classic.

Tactical officers like that come from military background. They generally pick from those places, ex-special forces etc. Don't even try if you don't at least have experience with heavy weapons.

There's plenty of guys out there who you would never wanna be down range from, nor get between them and their .308.

you forgot having a clean record. all the other requirements are ez. Just get yourself on a program and put in the work

> getting ripped just to get stronger and look better naked takes tons of discipline and self-motivation

You have an actual goal to work towards and a reason to do it. No excuses.

> shoot for a 25 user

You don't need em' user. Just start your own fbi.

OP you posted a picture of SWAT/Tactical Response Team/Whatever they fuck each department calls it

If you're looking to go that route why join the FBI? Just join the police, national guard or coast guard. If you're more concerned with going all operator then you should consider the military. They have so much different shit from seals, rangers, PJs, CAG, boat boarding squads, etc.

I guess you need to ask yourself whether you want to do paper work or kick down doors.

holy shit, that male/female difference became fucking huge all of a sudden.