What's the best age to start lifting, Veeky Forums?

What's the best age to start lifting, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iM10K8ePN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ml2JQGPlXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=xADR05UfhGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe 15, I don't think that your body produces that much test before that.

That looks about right.

While in dad's balls.

Now, user

Maybe yours doesn't.

Too young and the fire fizzles out.

I think around age 5 you shoulld start being physical (doing martial arts or gymnastics or something) and age 12-14 you should start lifting.

But do you NEED test? Surely you should get some muscle gains before that?

16 or 17

Kinobody was already shredded at age 14

Dont start too late.

If you have been lifting 4-6 years when you are 18, your hormones will be peaking at the same time as your lifting career, and you can be sage northcutt

the age when your growth plates are sealed

7th grade

There's no best age desu, better if you do different kind of sports before that. You can always get strength and mass later, but its not the same for power, agility, balance etc.

Best answers, thanks

I encourage people to start working out at a young age, as it will stunt your growth and you'll spend the rest of your life as a manlet.

This. But age 12-14 should just be bodyweight and DBs, focus more on the diet. That's the natural development age and you shouldn't do much to fuck with that. Age 20 is when you should be lifting seriously.

I'm going to start my kid at whatever boxing gym I'm at when he's about 6 or 7. Keep him light and get him into lifting when he's about 16-17 for strength training. I'll break it down for him, if he listens to me he will succeed more than he ever thought possible. Maybe he could be a pro athlete.

Right answer is as soon as you start puberty and get that natty test blast. Before that you should be doing sports and other activities to make sure you have a good base of coordination, motor skills, and some muscular endurance.

20 sounds late imo

Your kid will resent you, identify as gender fluid, and start whatever the equivalent of a screamo band is in 2035.

Or he will grow up athletic, fit, disciplined, coachable and social and not have to play catch up like the majority of people on this board.

>t. guy who grew up in multiple sports and thanks his parents for it every day

I mean he can do whatever he wants but I'm pretty sure he will enjoy the gym as much as I do. It'd be cool if he wanted to go pro but shit do whatever man, I'll help him anyway I can.

LMAO

>No shoulders
>No lats
>T-rex mode
>Faggy 90s hair
>Faggy name

At the age of 7 or 8
youtu.be/iM10K8ePN1c

You are never too young
youtube.com/watch?v=ml2JQGPlXe4

At age 5 or 6 on a sport that they enjoy.

At age 12-14 on bodyweight and technique.

At age 14+ on actual lifting.

As soon as you have hair i your dick

youtube.com/watch?v=xADR05UfhGQ

Don't forget a stage dad with tons of steroids

imo 13-14

I'm going to start my kid at whatever fencing club I'm near when he's about 6 or 7. Keep him light and get into polo when he's about 16-17 for strength training. I'll break it down for him, if he listens to me he will succeed more than he ever thought possible. Maybe he could be a pro athlete.

Ancient Greeks started lifting when they were only 3 years old, I'd say that the best time to start lifting

16 but playing sports all your childhood

5-12: sport of their choice (any)
13-15: bodyweight shit, combat sport
16+ heavy ass weights

They'll be swimming in pussy, have good cardio, sweet teenage gains, and know how to KO bullys.

I would say 18 is when you should start with moving on to heavier weights