Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

rmeswi.com/36.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136189/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quit being a pussy and quit.

>confirmed never smoked 75 cigarettes a day for more than 5 years

you don't know what you're talking about

What is up with this shitty forced meme?

yes, but i never smoked 75 cigarettes a day,even at my heaviest that's still almost double what I was smoking. jesus fucking christ.

That pic lol

So we are even better than astronauts?
wait til mommy hears about this

This

75 a day is like chain smoking

Radioactive isotopes of cadmium, etc, deposit themselves in the lungs and concentrate ionizing radiation in the tissue. Overall radiation is small in the body, but small portions of lung tissue are getting extremely blasted.

If that was true all smokers would be dead

>75 cigarettes
Bruh, that's like pathological at this point.

At least buy a vaporizer, you'll be inhaling 1% of the shit you usually get by burning.

I noticed a huge difference, but i only smoke cannabis.

I felt like a chain smoker at two packs a day.

Oh my.

Nah I smoked 50 cigarettes a day 2 years ago and I wasn't chain smoking, guys I work with were chain smokers and they smoked 80+ a day so OP is almost a chain smoker

See post above. It's concentrated, not whole-body.

1/10 you'd still be dead

No, you wouldn't, that's not how radiation works. And that image is 100% true and backed by a study. It's the same reason why a CT scan is more damaging than an x-ray of a limb, despite radiation level 1:1 in the tissue being nearly identical.

Don't think so there m8

>rmeswi.com/36.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136189/
Enjoy your lung cancer, fucking retard.

Butt blasted cuck detected

Sounds like a cheesy title for a book but its legit. Check out Allen Carrs Easy Way to Quit Smoking.

Worked for me by pretty much destroying any excuse I was making, and shining light on the mental aspect of the addiction, rather then the physical which makes up way less than people might think.

That book helped me quit

why not just vape?

inb4 edgy fedora but i've seen a handful of people quit regular cigs by vaping. a lot healthier and you can reduce nicotine content until you can fully quit.

>24 hours in a day
>Spend 8 sleeping
>16 hours remaining
>960 minutes
>Roughly 1 cigarette every 13th minute
How?

You asked this like yesterday.

Grow some balls. And stop ?

cause he's a pathetic pussy

>pussy

I'd like to see you smoke that much in a day. I smoke a pack a day and Im actually impressed by how much he smokes a day

M8 you'd probably gas out after 50 cigs in a day, OP is a straight up beast on the cigs

top kek

This.
Quit cold after 10 years of smoking. It was easier than I thought desu, 6 months in. Can be around smoking friends whilst having a fine beer these days, pretty nice senpai.

>Not as dangerous as smoking real tobacco
Healthier
>Not as addictive
Healthier
>Vapor not smoke
Healthier
>Lower nicotine content
Healthier

>doesn't have a clue what Blue cigs are
mfw

Figure out what painful emotions you're running away from with cigarettes and work through them. See a therapist if you can afford it