OMG analysis for october

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

this overhyped pos is gonna go the way of strat and reddit will an hero. Almost a billion dollar cap for the hypebeast coin KEK

You pussies. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

explain why

nah.
Dont buy.
We dont need you hodling our coin.

This is pasta

When biz FUDs, it's time to buy. Thanks user.

no sell now its a scam coin i bought at $12 and then it crashed bc they lied about apple acauisitions i would stay away or sell now before its too late

you're late to sell now lol

fuck off you stinking pajeet. in one post you recommended to buy eBTC you filthy little inbred imbecile cunt.

sell before it goes below ICO trust me NOW!

I'm in crypto since 2011 and you are lacking perspective here .invest in coins in 2-3 years instead of two weeks for god sake. Omg has the most potential in the top 50 coins.

no friend you are being SCAMMED!

Who cares when you bought. I'm buying now.

kek, even your ID is shit color

when omg gets plasma working and creates their own dex, this token will be $300+

imbecile retard inbred faggot of a unknown slut. I own more than 3K OMG and only thing I've been thinking of is buying more after weak handed imbecile inbred faggot brothers will sell me their bags.

my rfiend you will lose lots of money better to invest in something with solid dev team OMG doesn't even have any developrs

who knew btc had a marketcap of 850 million at 9$
lmfao

>tfw you know OMG is going to rebound soon
>only want to sell because it's dragging my net worth down
hnnnngh.

There is a rumor saying bittrex and polo are going to delist omg on the same reason they did with bts

watch out, if it breaks 180k in the next days, it'll tank to sub 100k

biggest mistake investing in this shitcoin. regret it every time I open my portfolio programm (I only hold bitcoin, omg and stock)

stock has made me so much more money in the last month. all my ETFs are up 5% last month alone! it's retard easy money.

Fake News

yeah me too I wish i had stocks instead of this scam coin

u have no fucking idea you filthy indian scum

it's fun to start a FUD post although feelin' very comfy!

lol desu I've just been FUDing OMG for shits n giggles. i actually have over 20k OMG. been on every OMG post today. you got pretty tilted brah ;)

bagholding :////////

>tfw only have 1100 omg

Am I going to end up killing myself?

shut up u rich motherfucker

The reason it mooned is "Confidential". Same reason XLM is mooning now.

hahahaha, same here. it's fun to FUD. but I only own 4K. should buy more.

I've seen this pattern many times before. Trust me on this one: it's about to go up big time!

Waiting for the dip

This. OMG is a wealth transfer from the impatient to the patient

but go ahead, chase your fucking worthless shitcoins
>COSS
>Obsidian
>Walton
>Elix

fucking lmao

You're a fucking retard. OMG can not be considered a security because:
- It has utility (i.e. it is actually needed for the whole platform to work)
- It doesn't represent ownership in a company

It wont get delisted for the same reason ETH wont get delisted.

'scam', yes, please provide evidence to back your claims.
It's correcting now from a crazy bullrun, who would have guessed. But when they release their own blockchains and start processing payments you'll see you should've held onto your coins

Lmao when people reply to these posts thinking it's actually fud and not just an omg bro pretending to be silly

You will be a god among men.