Drank coffee and had a panic attack at work. Has this happened to anybody before?

Drank coffee and had a panic attack at work. Has this happened to anybody before?

Other urls found in this thread:

functionalps.com/blog/2014/06/04/coffee-done-right-tips-to-help-avoid-coffee-intolerance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drank coffee, currently having a massive shit at work

Yeah. It was one of those Starbucks chilled drinks and I was in a classroom. This was way before I got into fitness.

functionalps.com/blog/2014/06/04/coffee-done-right-tips-to-help-avoid-coffee-intolerance/

caffeine is an upper so it will intensify emotions

had it with vyvanse and weed but never with coffee or energy drinks. luckily the day it happened i was at home.

Who /panic attacks everyday/ here?

Shit son.

I snort a line with a cup of coffee in the morning.

Stay away from the Starbucks crap. It's mainlining HFCS, and that shit will hurt your gains if you do that much

Twice, thought I was dying.

Pussy

I've had 3000mg of caffeine powder in less than 60 minutes. It's still nowhere close to the LD50.

my whole life for the last couple years has been a panic attack.

>people will think i'm joking

I always feel that way everyday, minus the panic attack

Have most of the symptoms every day.
Last time I drank coffee or an energy drink is like 4 years ago.

never from caffeine

/severe anxiety/ here

I'm going to tell y'all a story. No greentext, just good old words like a real man should.

One time I broke my finger at work. I dropped over 100lbs of sheet metal, on edge, against the inside of my hand. My hand bounced off a hard bench, and that was that.

The skin on three fingers was shredded and ripped off. It wasn't to the bone, but a rather nice depth. I've fucked my hands up good before, so it didn't worry me. I could bend all my fingers, So I taped everything up, finished up, and went home to lift.

I had fixed a rather strong caffeine solution earlier that week. We're talking about 2mg caffeine / 1ml water. This is usually cut into my pre-workout; this night I just grabbed the full 8oz bottle.

I started warming up for deadlifts, taking a really small sip between warmups sets. By the time I had hit my working weight it was impossibly light, so despite the taped fingers I decided to go for a PR since it was on. The bar was loaded further.

I pulled a PR. Triple plus bodyweight, and closer to 4x. I turned around and looked at the bottle, trying to justify one more weight jump.

The bottle was 3/4 gone.

The next morning my hand was a bit swollen, but little real pain. Had to hit a checkup for work two days after that. They looked at my hand then, despite me saying it wasn't bothering me.

Two breaks & a cracked knuckle on one finger, and between the other two 3 hairline fractures and another cracked knuckle.

Caffeine is a hell of a drug, kids.

Yes.

Not panic attack, but the apprehension. But I need the coffee. Don't feel alive without it. Feel dead.

Whenever i drink hot chocolate i feel like an undescribable type of shitty feeling

No you didn't.

No
I have such high tolerance that I don't even get a buzz anymore

I drank 3 cups of coffee earlier and my pulse was still under 60 bpm

No panic attacks but it definitely doesnt help anxiety.

If I stop drinking coffee for two or more days I am a human slug but I feel less general shittiness about life