Has anyone here ever tried GOMAD? I'm thinking of giving it a go, as well as starting a proper weekly exercise routine...

Has anyone here ever tried GOMAD? I'm thinking of giving it a go, as well as starting a proper weekly exercise routine. SS will probably be the routine I follow.

I'm 18, 5'7", and 110lbs. I've worked out to eat ~2100 calories and the appropriate amount of macros per day, as well as exercising at least once every two days. Is the GOMAD diet right for me? I don't want to become some fat cunt., just put on a bunch of weight that I can work off and start building muscle mass.

>drinking liquid mammalian estrogen

>GOMAD
>not GOMAH

fuck yeah its like 130g protein make some sik gains bruh

I did it. Went from 65->80kg in a month.

I've stayed that weight since, but in the past 4 months have become lean looking.

It's worth it if your skelly, even just for the psychological boost of actively putting on weight. Also helps you to get an idea of how full you need to feel to really be bulking.

6ft by the way.

Don't think I would have been able to stay on the fit train if I wasn't sucking down all that creamy tit juice

>not drinking the juice that transforms a calf to a 1,500 lb beast in 15 months.

pic related.

I'm probably gonna do 1/2 gallon for a month and see how that goes. I'm pretty tiny, and I don't want to get bloated as fuck, or get too sick.

I do it once in a while to get my weight up when Im stalling on my lifts because im a lazy cunt that doesnt eat right. I have such body constitution that all the fat that i put on with gomad loses quickly and i stay lean even on gomad, feels good.

Sounds like you're exactly the sort of person who SHOULD be doing it.

Do as Rippetoe and his posse advise, work your way up to a gallon a day. Start with a glass at each meal for a week or so, then an extra glass twice a day between meals, then two with dinner or whatever until you're using up the full amount.

Also, you should start doing the routine either at the same time as or slightly before you start adding all the growth ingredients. If you do it right you'll gain about 40lbs of mass in about 3-6 months, and 25lbs of that will be muscle. Don't worry too much about the extra fat - it's a natural byproduct of gaining weight, and it's fairly easy to lose it once the time comes.

The only downside is that my shit becomes weird in texture and is yellow

Day 3 rn, it's lit.

Yeah, I'll almost certainly try working my way up to the full amount. I've got plenty of time. I've only recently starting getting into this gaining shit; before Monday of this week I was eating 2 meals a day, and barely moving from my seat during the day. I've started eating 3 meals a day at roughly 2100 calories and exercising 3 times a week.

I haven't started going to the gym yet, purely because that costs money and my local gym is full of narcissistic dudebros. I'm sure I'll start going there eventually to make use of the weights, but at the moment I'm happy just exercising without weights at home.

How are you feeling senpai?

>Went from 65->80kg
>105000 surplus in a month

I've gone from 80kg to 97kg doing HAGOMAD since around February. Could never bring myself to do the full gallon but I am glad my weight went up at a fairly moderate rate rather than ballooning into a complete fatass due to consuming far beyond my expenditure.

>I'm 18, 5'7", and 110lbs.

Yes, I know, I'm literally skelly-tier. I never do anything, and I barely eat anything.

your calculation is wrong for several reasons. it's 7700kcals/kg fat, not 7000. and only fat stores such a large number of calories. unless the guy gained 100% fat then your estimate is way off.

A fucking lot of what he gained is probably fat on that kind of surplus.

Forget about the other people in the gym. Most of them will never interact with you anyway unless you invite them to.

Just go in, do your squats, your presses, and your pulls, and GTFO.

Bretty gud. A bit expensive though.

I might just have to suck it up and go, honestly. Still might look into getting some weight equipment at home though. I'll be going to university in a different city (UK) this September, so there might be a better gym over there, or even in the university.

The money part I'm not too worried about. As mentioned above, I'm not at university yet and I'm still living with my parents, so I still have some disposable income.

Rock kinda looks like Cap over there

Pic related ofcourse

It's mainly for hungry skellys. But its a good source of protein either way.

>mainly for hungry skellys
Well yeah, that's pretty much me.

I definitely got bloaty looking but my shoulders which were previously nonexistentent grew as well. Same with the chest (had none bfore, had some after)
But my abs became a milky veil for little while.

I did the Russian Bear Program for alot of that time as well.