Which god do you pray before lifting?

which god do you pray before lifting?

also, should i pray between sets?

>He is also said to value courage and tenacity in mortals, even if the human ultimately proves too frail to succeed. Worshippers of Crom claim that he grants his followers strength and endurance and has little patience for weakness.[citation needed] It is commonly held that Crom does not answer prayers and disfavors weakness, therefore the name of Crom is typically only invoked during an oath or curse.

Is there any other option?

Odin. Duh.

I PRAY TO THE BLOOD GOD

edgy

>not worshiping Enlil, the eldest god, the warrior god, the first god known to man
>making it
pick n where 2>n>0

Why not Kord. He'll grant you the powers of the Lift domain?

To Kars, Whamu, and Esidesi

>not praying to An, father of Enlil, lord and father of all the heavens.
Faggot detected.

>2016
>using legally safe names on an Italian Pickling Forum

It's Cars, Wham! and ACDC goddammit.

Cthulu fhtagn

This

Talos

Dumping some jacked norse gods

I don' think you're getting the joke here

Myself

Jesus, obviously.

myself

mah cimerianigga

this is so fucking gay

I do not pray before lifting as that is certified homo. I instead pay tribute to RP with some light expressing of my Pianal glands before I get dressed. I then reapply my powder by gently dipping my Pianis and balls into my Crea-TEN(tm) container. The reapplication is necessary as I often sweat during my sleep as a result of the Inverted Glute Bridges I do in REM mode. I then remove the shackles and various golden adornments and insert my squat plug, which can be somewhat Pianful. The ritual is almost complete but not before I look deeply into the Pianting above my fireplace and ponder what 5% really means. Now ready to start the day I wake my boyfriend up so he can drive me to the gym.

Slaanesh for aesthetics, tho.

Pray to or lift for?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

This user knows.

This. The obvious answer.

Typically Thor or cu chulainn. Thor deadlifted a world sized serpent and would have killed it except for pussy ass jotun

A Catholic Druid? FFS get some fucking taste.

Is odin mode achievable natty?

There is only one god and Allah is his name.

To the Star that made us

THERE WAS A BACKWOODS PEDOPHILE
AND ALLAH WAS HIS NAME-O
A-L-L-A-H
A-L-L-A-H
A-L-L-A-H
AND ALLAH WAS HIS NAME O!

>cu chulainn
Not quite up to par with Cu Chulain level weapons but Kwan Yu, who is now worshipped as a god of sorts is thought to have carried a weapon weighing 40-160 lbs.

Madoka

I pray to the Good Lifts Beagle. He guides my form and I've never been injured so far.

Mormon Jesus.