Anyone else go to the gym multiple times a day? I usually go 2-3 times. I workout, nap eat, go back etc

Anyone else go to the gym multiple times a day? I usually go 2-3 times. I workout, nap eat, go back etc...

I have a job

Ditto. Only time I had to even go twice a day was when I was a student.

I live in the gym.

no because we're not stupid

You obviously aren't lifting heavy enough you weak faggot. You should barely be able to lift your arms after a workout

all the guys in the 80s did this faggot

>yeah brah lets do some 21's for maximum burn

I don't have a program that requires it.

maybe u should get a legit program

Actually it's better to do this, since most people do full body everyday it's better to do say legs in the morning and upper body at night. The glycogen replenishment breh

Most people have better things to do than go to the gym multiple times a day though

like what do pointless things like going out to eat and going o the movies?

They did a lot of dumb shit in the 80's you fuckwit. Like leaded petrol, asbestos in brake pads. My point is still valid. You are a weak faggot who lifts light and probably does crossfit too.

You are just a mentally weak faggot who could never go twice a day

I'm going to today,
> got into work at 0600
> at 1000 found out I'd need to stay until 1800
> told my boss I was going to lift, shower, and eat
> took 2 hours for that, will pull a 6 hour day tmrw
> taking a poo then running to the gym for some KILLS GAUNS and ISOLATIONS BRO because I did a full body lift over lunch

bump for serious lifters

no one asked if you had a job

And I fucking told you anyway didn't I faggot?

my goal is to get my ass up and do cardio early and then do weightlifting right after work.

I've done it 0 times so far.

I did when all I had to do was go to school and the gym. Even then I guess I didn't eat enough that I just got burned out

>back/bi, chest/tri, shouler/leg
>would go in the morning for back, then go back in the afternoon late for biceps and like that

It was fun don't get me wrong but damn I don't know just got burned out. I think it was more that I wasn't use to it and I didn't have enough discipline to stay doing only say biceps and would dip into back workouts.

Cardio after you workout and have specific days where just do cardio.

Even on a leg day?

>check mate t-shirt trainer

I want to know if you eat enough and take cold showers is a bodyweight boxing type workout and a strength routine doable at the same time?

Like one five days a week and the other four but with some double days?