Stretch marks

Have had some of these fuckers for a few years. Purple and gross af

My doc tells me that there is no cure and that I just have to wait.

Am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/stretch-marks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've always been weirdly proud of my stretch marks OP. To me they're a sign of progress, maybe that sounds stupid to others but oh well

Be proud of your #tigerstripes, girl!

Hello Tumblr, forgot the #bodypostivity hashtag there

Oh I knew this would happen hahah. Nah I was always just a fat fuck and when I lost 6 stone and got down to 12 stone and had stretch marks everywhere, I was quite proud of them

Good job, lad.

Proud of you m8, stick with it and you'll make it. We'll all make it.

>tfw you have stretch marks because you're fat

I heard coconut oil helps getting rid of stretch marks a bit

Thanks guys, it's been a hard but satisfying journey

Get some tattoos done over them.

High in calories though

No, it doesn't.
Stop reading blogs aimed at soccer moms.

But don't tell Veeky Forums about it. They'll call you a degenerate and tell you how your life is basically over now.

so true

How well does a tattoo cover up stretchmarks? How would it work if you get more of them after u get the tattoo?

I became a skinnyfat NEET a few years ago and that was enough for my lower spine, biceps and thighs to get covered in permanent stretchmarks, now I'm at 15% bf but gains are slow af, it's all due to high cortisol levels right

How many pebbles are in a stone?

trademark tattoo artist response is: "the ink will look different on a different type of skin"

but then black ink looks like black ink in all types of skin so go dark if at all

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/stretch-marks
>inb4 "fuck off redditfag"

Well, there's usually better responses there, I don't give a fuck about what or where you browse though

went from 60kg to 115kg in 4 years. im the stretch mark king. but now they have almost gone. the secret....?

The scars of your won battles. Accept them as a sign of your progress. They will stay forever. Paling, yes. Vanishing, no. Always remembering us of our weak old past self.

pls be bait

In my research this is basically the only option.

I've tried cocoa butter and tanning, for years, and mine are faded but still very visible.

I'm sure there's plastic surgeries that can eliminate them but with what rate of success? And how visible will they be when "gone?"

Tattoos would be a cheaper way to cover them up, but the trouble is finding ones that will actually look good, and finding a good artist. for what it's worth, I've generally given up covering my stretch marks up (on biceps and stomach, former fatasfatass), but girls I'm with seem to kind of like them. I don't want to seem conceited, but I'm fairly good looking and now that I'm in shape, I'm sure it's a little intimidating to be around me, girls have told me that me having a "flaw" puts them more at ease with the 100 flaws they see themselves having.

tl;dr, just deal with it, they're never going away so just own them