Anyone try the Rich Piana meals he came out with recently? Here are the macros for them

Anyone try the Rich Piana meals he came out with recently? Here are the macros for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

groceries.asda.com/product/prepared-fillets-portions/asda-butchers-selection-simply-cook-hunters-chicken/910002182472
youtube.com/watch?v=qINY0IfwIj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many scoops per serving?

>Serving size per container 1/4

>heart attack chili

I might order these actually, just looked em up on the site decent prices too

126 bucks not bad

Just checked it out 21 meals for $126 isn't bad. It's a little light on calories though, at ~600 a meal.

>cholesterol
>177mg
Lol

lol I missed that part.

not that bad get over it.

Where do I find the calories/macros for each meal? His site mentions nothing

I got them from someone who posted a meal they received

>STILL thinking dietary cholesterol means anything

grandpa, pls go.

It's not proved eating it will raise your blood ldl

Gotta confuse the heart, right babe?

>no carb sources on ingredient list
>25 grams of carbs

honestly it seems alright, it's just that those ingredients listed are very cheap and easy to find.

you could mix ground beef, tomato paste and spices together at home yourself for a fraction of the price.

>chili
>no beans

It's fucking meat sauce.

>you could mix ground beef, tomato paste and spices together at home yourself for a fraction of the price.
You're paying for convince.

$6 for a meal delivered to your door isn't so bad.

It says tomato paste dipshit.

C'MON

>literally only ground beef, green pepper, tomato paste and some spices

that would taste like crap even if you made it yourself with fresh ingredients

>ground beef, green pepper, tomato paste and some spices
Sounds good to me.

C'MON

you dont like fucking chili?

That looks...wow I kind of want. I woukd eat the shit out of that.

it still takes 1 min 40 to heat up.

you could make it from fresh ingredients in around 5, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Ordering it would probably take as much time as cooking such a stupid recipe yourself...

How many $$ is a ready meal from a super market in America?

In UK, they typically range from £2-£3.50, but almost always its possible to find some reduced to £1-£1.50 if its on its use by date. And its possible to get decent quality as well.

Paying $6 for one of these seems kind of crazy when its compared to what else is available.

Blatant advertising, but $6 a meal and 500-600 calories with 65 grams of protein each is fantastic.

I looked at his site and saw all the nutritional info, look harder.

How are these any different than the 2$ frozen meals you can get at any grocery store?

>grill a meat patty
>put a slice of onion and tomato on top
>call it a burger

chili needs beans, onions, garlic, whole tomatoes, some broth and cumin.

5%

are these all personally made by rich panini?

???

wow u are fucking stupid

>you could make it from fresh ingredients in around 5,
I sure couldn't.
Maybe, if I had all the ingredients on hand. But I don't.

It boils down to how much your time is worth to you.

$1-3. I didn't see any with 60 protons per serving though

>chili needs beans,
no.

The best ones I've seen are $2.50 for about 30g of protein and 6-800 callories.

Course you could just choose not to eat the brownie that comes in the meal.

>keto meals with 22g of carbs and oatmeal as the 4th ingredient

I live in NYC and there are a number of local "meal prep" places that make (and even deliver) fresh/non frozen food at the same target audience. They typically cost $8-9 per meal so this seems a reasonable price point considering it's frozen.

Organic gras fed beef, aldis under $6, can of organic beans for fiber $1, spices
crock pot, leave, meal for few days

Aint no one got time for that shit.

Seems expensive. I typically get something like this:

groceries.asda.com/product/prepared-fillets-portions/asda-butchers-selection-simply-cook-hunters-chicken/910002182472

Roughly 600 cals, 80g protein for £3.50 ($5) and delicious.

If you were really busy and had to skip meal prep quite often It would be good to have a few of these in the freezer. But making your own food is still better

That does look pretty great.
I don't think I've seen anything like that state side.

>no scoops in it

dissapoint

add your own!

What the fuck are you talking about?

25g of carbs is like 150ml of the tomato paste I use, which isn't that much really, a small can.

They have these big fuckoff 800g macaroni cheeses at sainsburys for like £2 fucking delicious

all that sodium

These kind of meals are fairly common in most supermarkets in the UK now. And its not uncommon (at least where I shop) to find them reduced to £1.50.

I used to cook all my own food from scratch, but I dont really see the point when I can buy fairly cheap meals that have good macros and dont require any effort at all.

just put a little oil in the bottom of a pan, dump the ground beef in

while it's browning (1 min each side) chop the green pepper

when it's browned, put the tomato paste in (comes in a squeezy tube), the chopped pepper and the other spices (all come as powders)

mix it up and cook for another 3 mins

I guarantee you can make this meal in 5 minutes

Bump

Fucking KEK

lel, being this dumb. how many scoops user?

looks fucking disgusting m8

you should probably learn how to cook properly

> all that sodium

Check out how much potassium it has retard

> while it's browning (1 min each side)
> 1 min each side
> each side
> side
> implying ground beef has fucking SIDES

It's chili you Fucking udiot

>500 calories a meal
Whatever happened to eating big to get big

Weaker by the day!

I hate cooking and can afford this why wouldn't I get it

Hah. The 1970s sure were a funny time for nutrition "science"

Those macros are 10/10

Would buy if it wasnt cheaper to cook for myself

C'MON

you do eat big by eating 12 meals a day
its jewening

how much is shipping?

126 dollars every 48 hours CMON.

Op isn't white MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

fuckin lold brah

if you're not cooking your food, you're just a pretender. You're basically a fucking casual. If you wanna get big, cook some fucking food. Its a basic human skill you will use, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. You can cook bangin food in 20 min TOPS.

but then again I like rich pinini he's probably sprinkling in d-bol for us.

Try telling that to your average yank though

Rich doesnt cook....

SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=qINY0IfwIj0

watch this for the love of god

wow more slander of Rich

its not gluten free

I watched the whole bigger by the day series from the start I like rich a lot.. but this is fucking hilarious.

They have one better exposing all the lies he tells, I think youtube pulled it though

Are you retarded? What do you eat?

SUMMER

Shit this bothers me when people say things like this. Time IS money. You either pay for your food with money or you pay it with time out of your day. Poor fags please go

how much fucking protein does this guy eat per day

It's literally ground beef and some peppers. This is the shit I buy nearly every day in the supermarket for probably a fraction of the price and it's still zero effort to make.
You guys need to start cooking.

where the fuck are all of those nutrients coming from with those ingredients? surely there's some powders and shit hidden in there.

you are a fucking dipshit who has his mother cook all his meals and thinks its an easy task

The pan needs to heat up. Theres no way you can brown your ground beef in 2 minutes if you make enough to feed an average /fitizen. Ok you can chop up the pepper while it browns, and letting it cook for 3 minutes will maybe be enough but you convienently left out the worst part about cooking: Cleaning the pan, cleaning your dish, cleaning your spoon and fork, cleaning the area where you chopped the peppers.

Just because your mother does all this for you so you can feel like a real cook doesnt mean its possible to cook a good chilli in 5 Minutes.

Fuck you

Why does it have so much Iron? Is that not toxic? Fucking over 200% Iron in a single meal?
Tf?

Calm down Rich, damn

The amount of bbers who cant or dont cook just fucking baffles me. Calling yourself a man and not being able to cook is so fucking pathetic.

Look like pretty damn good macros actually m8. You could make that yourself for half the price and it would be better for you though (how much are they? Assuming expensive)

2 mins exactly? Not technically, but im sure he was exaggerating. At most it will take 5. Learn how to cook and stop being a pathetic neckbeard.

Looks like fucking shit

>waah waah I have to spend 30 seconds cleaning dishes :(
oh no, hard life truly

that was not very nice what you just said. Purposely fucking up someones comment, thats not a nice thing to do. Soo, i feel like i wanna do something bad back to you.

So how about a slapboxing contest? 5 second slapboxing match, come on, no no posing, slapboxing, lets slapbox, come on lets slapbox. Not gonna press charges, are you? Alright lets go

Yeah that's why the ADA still has those recommendations, but who are they to say lol just 1970 whackjobs right?
Fukin idiots. If you go over that 100% in cholesterol, just shows how bad your diet is.
Fukin lol at having >30% fat intake. Enjoy dying early

It's a symptom caused by the brain decaying and no longer having enough power to make you breathe and actuate your mouth properly at the same time.