What's Veeky Forums's problem with him again?

He did something nobody from here will ever do

He made it

I don't dislike him, I just don't know why people like him.

Is daddy's money mode achievable natty?

because he's a meme manifested irl. it was funny for a day, and now it's just sad. good for him though. makes a ton of money off that schtick.

I don't know who he is but that underwear
that fucking underwear

He's a walking meme

He acts like he was in the navy seals but he didnt even pass training the armenian fagget

Yes, he was born with it

>le ebin manly lumberjack beard maymay! XD

>Undeserved wealth
>Always memeing himself on social media
>does drugs
>has to have a beard or else he looks like shit

My reasons

Half of Veeky Forums hates him because he does things they want to do.

The other half hates him because he is a literal bro-money meme-monster.

leeches off daddy's money
how is that supposed to motivate me again?
he was born in wealth I'm not
atleast zyzz was a poorkunt

So basically jealousy?

Here is Veeky Forums
>virgins
>dyel
>poor
Here is Dan
>fucks multiple 10s each week
>aesthetic body
>rich

I think you know why Veeky Forums doesn't like him

>unlimited money
Yeah, nice job.

>implying anything else matters

Zyzz's parents may have been poor brown immigrants, but he grew up comfortably middle if not upper middle class. Not Blizerian levels of wealth but a nice suburban lifestyle afaik.

Yes user. Not living as Dan Bilzerian is truly the greatest tragedy I could have faced within this life time. Woe is me.

Isn't he a shit poker player who lives off his daddy's money?

Lmao upper middle? You serious dude. Come to Straya some time. He grew up straight up middle class.

More like ressentiment
we are little napoleons skirting the line between the inhuman and the superhuman

he is

>He made it

He didn't make it actually. That's why he's where he is right now.

His version of making it was joining SEALS.

>guy mildly roasts his ass
>he completely loses his shit, goes full autistic "I FUK MOR GURLS DEN U MUH DICK MUH DICK"

i can only imagine how tortured and retarded this man's inner psyche must be

The women in these photos are prostitutes his life is so sad he has to pay people to hang out with him. He did not make it

>Trumps getting the Chad vote

CHAD is voting for TRUMP and eating PIZZA while fucking STACY while YOU are voting for BERNIE while eating VEGETABLES and JERKING OFF

>BILZERIAN

Reminder that Dan is actually a quiet, down to earth dude. The whole rich party animal deal is just a persona he created so he could get famous and make legit money in case his father's fraud money gets taken away.

Eh. Almost believable. It would be cool to be friends with him.

I feel bad because he went through BUDS (navy seal selection program) and made it to the end but got DQ'd for some reason. Probably being an arrogant douche bag.

Anyway, now he just lives out his dreams with guns, girls, and cars. Sounds like the life to me.

Reminder that he cucked the owner of bodybuilding.com

No problem with him but his face is fucking weird and ugly.

"Almost" believable? Just look at how fabricated his whole social media image is. No doubt he parties and shit, but he is also a party organiser and by creating this image as the ultimate party animal he makes a ton of money and draws the celebrities and other rich people to them. It also gives him a shit load of instagram views and has made him famous all over the world. The pictures he takes with bitches are so obviously set-up that you'd have to be retarded to think they are real.

Also Dan has like 150+ IQ, keep hating fgts

looks like a realdoll kek

I have no problem with keemstar OP what are you talking about?

>He is living off money his dad stole
>He is a social media whore

Mainly the second reason tho

What a natural line between shaving your upper body and hair growing on your legs.
Its like he's wearing fuzzy leggings.

they hate him cuz they anus

anyon who denies wanting to have his lifestyle is a lying cunt. thats actually sad.

>b-but I dont want to fuck bitches all day and do no work for it

yeah good lies ugly bastards

but those girls dont actually love you. They only want your money.

>thats a real reason

low test mother fucker. girls never love you for you no matter who you are. theres always something materialistic that they love, and that will inevitably fade away as they fuck the next dude behind your back.

>trumptards in charge of spotting a shop

>anontard in charge knowing what the fuck he's talking about

Dan, go home.

Because it doesn't matter if you are an extremely successful women or man, ANY one who is obnoxious like that about their lifestyle is annoying. Even the Kardashians aren't like that, not nearly as bad. Most of his money was from his deceased father, as well. He'd be nowhere near as rich if it weren't for his inheritance.
Plus he's just a piece of shit, he's beat women and shit.
Being humble and confident is top-tier, especially when you didn't earn most of your fortune yourself lol

it's pretty normal to hate spoiled douche bags.

>girls never love you no matter wh---
Right, and he's chasing women who are successful and smart and don't need to rely on him for money right? LOL what a delusional sad life you must lead. Just don't turn around and start bitching at women who go after losers with no money and direction in life next, try to stay consistent in your bitching. lolol

I like Dan, but only because he doesn't take himself seriously. He gets it - it's all a big joke and he's laughing along with the rest of us. He knows he's full of shit. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably hate him. Those that hate him are just missing the joke.

its easy to think that he's hated for his lifestyle and that is probably the case with many people. personally i don't hate him but i do consider him to be fairly pathetic.

i see him posing on social media with the BIG GUNS and the (paid) HOT WOMEN and i wonder who he's trying to impress. dude couldn't get any more cookie cutter if he tried.

Because he is literally the definition of nouveau riche.

>knows he's a joke
But by that logic, then people like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates shouldn't be praised because they seem to be a little more serious about life and actually work to make the world a better place.
Don't know if he "knows its all a joke", anyway. It's like gambling on the idea that Trump is just trolling for shits and giggles, maybe or maybe not. Still no reason to like someone.