/fat/ hate: life is too short edition

/fat/ hate: life is too short edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/us-women-hit-milestone-for-obesity/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8I9UHPuUkI
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/11/a-same-sex-domestic-violence-epidemic-is-silent/281131/
youtu.be/dLNTb2zfh3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I have fat farms

Fuck, it takes a whole farm to stay that fat.

>teach boys

because women are never catty

dont sexualize yourself

yes you do it

None of those things have anything to do with the other, other than shorts in warm weather

Is it bad that I'd totally fug her Veeky Forums???

poor pony, that's abuse

i would in theory but i imagine it probably smells weird down there when the pants come off. how can she adequately was her ass?

why do they all feel the need to validate their own love for their body by how attractive it is?
can't they love their body without it being beautiful?
if it has to be beautiful to be loved, and they are trying to change what is considered attractive, do they really love their body?

they all talk about "conventional beauty standards" buy can you only love your body aesthetically?

at the end of the day they're playing right into the system

He's just brainwashed by the media's unhealthy beauty standards

*wash

This

it's hard to love your body if it's objectively unattractive

>What is showering before hand
Fat people (I think) do smell a bit weird down there but nothing that a bath can't fix.

she is kind of right up till here
life is too short to be uncomfortable
but they make it shorter by dying to health problems because of the fucking fat that's accumulating between their fucking organs

>everyday that you aren't doing things because of what people might say, you are letting those fucking people win
take advice from this whale and go talk to that hot girl at the gym, user
shamu believes in you

I was fat in 2014 because I was brainwashed into that "muh comfortable body acceptance"shit, now I look back and know I wasn't comfortable, fat people are tricking themselves to go for the easiest way of eating non stop and not doing shit
I lost over 10 kg in one summer and some 5 the next one, without counting muscle gains, which I got plenty of, I'm still some 7 kg from my ideal body though but I'm not "fat" anymore

There are more things to love than aesthetics

This feels like a troll thread. I suspect a fatty made this thread

> if it bothers you don't go in these threads or make changes to alleviate that which ails you

ops a fag

gj
who are you talking to

A lot more, in this case.

She is making videos for money

Maybe she wouldn't be so hot if she lost some weight?

My obese coworker wants the thermostat reset to 66. because 70 "is too warm"

>dat filename

OP here, I did construction when I was really overweight one summer and the heat killed me more than anyone on the crew.

That embarrassment was part of the reason I lost the weight.

I would totally fuck this fat sweaty hog. This glorious pink white fat sweaty slampig. Multiple times.

Then disappear.

#FuckThickMarryThin

Newsflash, u wont find gold back there, so stop digging

do people really shower before having sex? i can't imagine stopping mid makeout/dry humping to hop in the shower.

Fitting backdrop

She's about the size of my ex. She would smell kind of like ass when the pants come off (ex always wore dresses, but same thing, dress comes up, waft of ass). Worst of it was, I'd have to pester her to shower if we were going places.

>Still miss her tho

Things get pretty breezy when you go on runs too
Dunno if she can get that fast, but it's more than being stationary

>getting real tan
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS RETARDED. THE ONLY CONCEIVABLE REASON TO GET TAN IS TO LOOK GOOD. IT IS LITERALLY DESTROYING SKIN CELLS.

You'd think some landwhale that "doesn't care" about being perceived as this disgusting blob of human filth wouldn't care about being a bit too white for someones taste. But logic goes out the window with these self-justifying fat yahoos.

there's no way this girl has ever been tan

>only reason is to look good
well, you can also stay out in the sun longer without being burned when you're tan.

>dem delusional crazy eyes

Yea life is too short if you're 5'2 and 400 pounds you disgusting tub of crisco

confirmed life is a manlet

Another one beached! Roll it back into the sea.

Asians do in my experience annoying as fugggggg but they feel dirty and sweaty

70 is too warm, you coddled pussy

>70 is too warm
wow get a load of this faggot.

>having a fat ex
Kys my man.

It's okay princess, you need the temperature to be just right so you don't get chilly. Make sure you put on your cardigan!

.....i think she's right.

The fuck is this voodoo magic about exposed shoulders that gets me so bad

>as if it's comfortable carrying all that weight around

Explain?

Especially when they show a smile and flash their ankles quickly.

HNNNNNNNNNNN

I think if she wants to wear short shorts and a tank top, it's her business. It's not her job to be attractive to me.

cbsnews.com/news/us-women-hit-milestone-for-obesity/

40% of women are overweight/obese

thank god she lacked the flexibility and strength to get on

underrated

Is this a man or a woman?

yes

once you've reached that point, does it really matter?

fucking died over here kek

I like how he has worn a singlet/wife beater. Those look horrible on fat people.

its because we didn't educate you as a young boy that shoulders shouldn't be sexualized. It is the fault of a broken society

Got a recent OC story from last week.

Firefighter/Paramedic

>Called out to rendezvous with incoming medic unit with seizure patient.
>Get on board and am told by the other medic that the patient got to the rig by self (walking) altered and confused and weak.
>Once in rig has seizure, difficult IV, considered IO. Gets a line and administers ativan.
>Medic prepares to intubate and is drawing up ungodly amount of paralytics and narcotics. Patient still continues to seize.
>Patients father stated he was over 450lbs.
>Finally have the man-power to do a real workup. Tachycardic, hypertensive, febrile, seizures. Had complaints of headache, worried about meningitis.
>Get to the ER and anesthesia is called for LP and intubation if seizures continue.
>We all look at the airway and 3 medics, 2 physicians and mid level anesthesia all dreading this airway.
>Get him to CT, barely fits. Concern he might not.
>Prepare equipment and help prepare for "spinal tap". Requires 4 firefighters to hold him in place. Multiple attempts, even with 5 inch introducer provider cannot get past tissue and ligaments.

The dude was loaded back up with antibiotics, steroids running. We had to take him 2 hours away to a larger hospital.

He was literally so large our regional hospital could not help him. Think about a CT machine and not being able to fit in one. Think about having a 5 inch introducer and still not being able to reach the spine (reach behind and have a feel... can you imagine 5 inches not being long enough?)

fugg
Raphael is a top qtie.

>I'M COMFORTABLE GUYS!!!!!!
>I TOTALLY AM!!!!!
>I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!

If she was comfortable, she wouldn't be making these retarded videos. she's uncomfortable and needs validation from other people in order to feel better, that's all

nowadays, people can't feel good without others telling them that they're doing the right thing. everyone needs validation for all kinds of shit.

jesus christ, sometimes I think about fucking other girls but then, when I see what kind of bimbos are running aroung, all full of make up and the need for attention from literally everyone, I'm just glad that I have my girlfriend and that I don't have to deal with this stupid bullshit anymore

its easier than saying "i love how my body struggles to keep me alive and functional despite the daily abuse i subject it to"

Do you not shower before a party or a date or whatever? I mean I get it if you're in a long-term relationship and have already seen all her sweaty disgusting sides..

Also girls doing the "Let me slip into something more comfortable" is slang for "brb, gonna wash my vag"

is that possible natty?

dyel?

Former fatty here. Went from 350 to 180 and working to get Veeky Forums. I love fitness and am happy to say I'll be working out for the rest of my life. What I don't love, are fat people. I get irrationally upset when I see/deal with a fat person, even friends at times.

Why is this? Is it because I conquered my obesity but I can see so many others complacent and making excuses for their weight? Do any former fatties get this way? I knew things were different when I fucking chest stopped hurting when I bent over. Being fat sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8I9UHPuUkI

>implying you can see anything resembling a dimple in all that fat on her face

5'11"

>Do any former fatties get this way?
Yes.
Went from 120kg to 85. Hate fatties more than most of the people that alwayas have been thin because I fucking know that it works and these lazy fat fucks try to tell people it does not. Makes me fucking mad.

Girls are taught from young age that they are supposed to be pretty princesses and that everyone will love them and find them beautiful and give them free stuff just to get on their good side.

This doesn't happen for fatties and they get angry, partly because they see it happening to other girls and partly because they know very well why they're unworthy of it.

But they're lazy and weak-willed, which is how they got fat in the first place. So rather than fixing their own issues, they find it easier to just try and force a change in culture.

Want to know the worst part, though? They're succeeding. Once the vast majority of women are obese, and we're getting there, most men will remain thirsty enough that they'll just settle for the less-bads amongst the fat.

Really, the whole HAES and Feminism and all that is just thanks to thirsty men who can't help but doing anything just for a fuck. Women are just doing what works for them.

Life is too short to die from a heart attack at 34

Na, it's 40% obese outright. If you lump it with overweight, should get closer to 70~80%. Last I checked the stats were pretty damn close to 1/3 Overweight, 1/3 Obese, 1/3 Other, for both men and women. Women indeed have been fatter as of late, though.

Isn't that the size Gok Wan use to be?

I am normally a-ok with fats, but when I'm struggling with diet and gains, I find my irritability with them increases by 1000.

I think it's part resentment of them for being lazy and resentment of myself for being vain.

This is true. But it's also not my obligation to find her attractive. As long as we have that understanding I have no problem with fat people. It's the ones that imply they are beautiful or try and get with me despite being heavier than me at less height.

This. Any time I hear snickering and verbalized insults hurled towards fatties it's from 3 or more women together.

There's actually a study that showed over 50% of all online abuse sent to women was from other women.

That and lesbian couples being the most likely scenario for a woman to be abused. Or I guess more accurately that lesbian couples have higher rates of physical abuse than straight or gay couples.

Fucking keks all around.

Explosed shoulders is about the sexiest thing ever
A bare back too is fucking awesome

In straight relationships, physical violence from the woman is controlled by the fact that her partner could easily knock her out. Still, I think studies were putting around 70% of physical violence in straight couples as "started by the woman", with most men doing nothing about it and the ones who did getting locked up for it.

Women are catty and violent because they can get away with it. Plus the damage they do is smaller since they're physically incompetent to do it.

Good for this guy to feel better about himself. FPH is about laughing at delusional whales, not mocking people who have gotten out of a crippling depression

I think the fact that gay couples actually have the lowest rates of physical abuse and significantly lower than lesbians is pretty telling. Essentially when it's just two men or even a level headed man and a woman, nothing bad happens.
When you've got two carpet cleaners that each think they could take down the other you're gonna have a bad time.

> Plus the damage they do is smaller since they're physically incompetent to do it.
So much this. My ex girlfriend thought that she could protect herself if jumped by 1 male because she took some corporate street self defense classes.
I haven't done any martial arts training ever
We put it to the test by role playing. Let her do the first move. Pinned her down due to sheer size difference. Aggressive sex followed. I miss having a gf sometimes

>I think the fact that gay couples actually have the lowest rates of physical abuse
It's actually higher you aids infested cum snorter faggot
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/11/a-same-sex-domestic-violence-epidemic-is-silent/281131/

>life is too short to x
Yes, and you're making it even shorter by eating yourself to death.

You're right
*lowest among same sex couples
And I'm not gay you cum jokey. I just frequent Veeky Forums.

Not fat but still pathetic as fuck

youtu.be/dLNTb2zfh3Q

That article seems too much full of shit to be believable.

Also
> oh nooo it's silenttt
> happens multiple times more than expected
> they just don't speak up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filthy excuses.

>healthy greens and water

OH COME ON!
Only a cow gets that heavy through greens and water

kek

Shut the fuck up summerfriend.

Don't try to give a description to fph. You're a dick and fuck that fat fuck too.

Isn't this the same cow who made a video telling people to stop shaming STDs?

Here are stats from CDC to "lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner":
> 43.8% for lesbians
> 61.1% for bisexual women
> 35% for heterosexual women
> 26% for gay men
> 37.3% for bisexual men
> 29% for heterosexual men

>Having an ex that fat

What the fuck bro?

How could I just tell it was a Buzzfeed video before even clicking the play button?

>doesn't understand that every part of a woman is meant for sex
>making it

Obligatory fat hate thread post.