Fat hate/Fat Stories

Old one died. my 600lb life ft Amber is on right now on TLC. Here she is now. If you don't know her she's the webm of the girl washing her fat rolls with the stick.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income
youtube.com/watch?v=fA3ij7Qx26A
youtube.com/watch?v=YDakFfLQDF4
youtube.com/watch?v=LXEi-mX4HcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_and_obesity
goodreads.com/book/show/266819.Addictive_Thinking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump.

Post said webm you incompetent fuck

On mobile somebody else probably has it.

>tfw when this blob has a thinner looking face than me and i weigh 400lbs less than her

thats amazing she kept it off. whats she talking about on the show? is she still with her bf? the bf/husbands usually get salty when their gf's lose weight.

that's an after photo. but even her 600lb face wasn't that big. most of her weight was in the lower body.

Fug i prob need to lay off the salt then

I don't really hate fats, unless they get in my way on their rascals at the grocery store. Live and let live.

Anyone got the pic of her in the car? I can't find it but it's a selfie and she had half her heir shaved or some shit.

Cummon please?
Serious research moments away.

I wish I could tailor my own clothes. How could someone be so self imposing that they see practical talent as a direct insult to them?

It's always gotta be about them.

>is she still with her bf? the bf/husbands usually get salty when their gf's lose weight.
I'm curious about this, too. What would surprise me is a man who would stay with a girl after losing massive amounts of weight and seeing what her body becomes.

>8 years old
>Go to neighbor's birthday party
>My brother, myself, and a few other kids + birthday girl
>I overeat like fuck on anything, and this birthday is simply an appetizer to my fat ass
>Proceed to cake, m&ms on the side for cake topping acting as sprinkles
>I eat 90% of the m&ms like a ninja
>TFW I ate like 200 m&ms

But did you eat the red ones last?

> Working at a baby store (like Babys R Us but not). Pay is shitty, but it still it pays the bills and I get to lift heavy stuff for stock.
> For women who are 9 months pregnant and ready to pop, we've got a wheel chair so they don't have to walk around.
> It's a little bit wider than the average wheel chair to help accommodate the extra weight.
> Last week.
> Putting infant mattresses out on the floor for some promotion we're doing when someone calls out for my attention.
> Huge land whale, early 50s, looks like one of those people from 600lb life is trying to waddle through the clothing section.
> She's so fat that her sides are literally knocking clothes off of the rounders.
> "Do you have a wheelchair? "
> "Yes, ma'am-"
> "Great, I need to use it."
> Seeing what I assume are her pregnant ( kinda fat, but a lot of it is baby weight) daughter and daughter's friend, I think it's for the pregnant one.
> Go in the back to get the wheelchair and bring it back out to them, the fat mom instantly tries to sit down in it. Daughter/Friend wander off back through the clothing as this is happening. Ok.
> Woman finally sits down, starts complaining about how this is only for 'skinny' women as her fat is hanging over the arm rests.
> "They've walked off! Push me over to them!"
> Literally one of our three rules is "Never say no to a customer.", so I have to maneuver her out of the clothing section and all the way around to get her back over there.
> It takes three minutes of her complaining and trying not to knock more shit over when it should have been a 10 second walk.
> Finally reach daughter/friend and bail as quickly as possible.
> Head up to the registers two hours later to be an additional cashier, sees her stuck in the wheel chair while the friend and my manager are trying to assist her out of it.
> Does a 360 and power walks back to the furniture department before they see me and can ask me to help.

You made the right desicion.

Goddamn it I want a baby inside me

I can do it for you. I just need to find a baby first...

well hey at least its for a good cause so the diabetes isnt for nothing

how does she have no fat in her face? I've seen this on other fat girls. they seem to have slim faces or defined cheekbones and jawlines. is it always 100% camera angle or is it lucky/fortunate fat distribution?

>benegesserit

>200 m&m's
>10 - 12 calories in a single piece

You fucking ate 2000 calories to 2400 calories in m&m's
U fucking wot

>mfw been eating like a pig for two weeks and gained 1kg instead of my plan of losing 1kg

oh well better go full autist nazi kcal tracking mode

The fire will cure them of their difference

Wouldsmoochthatfacelikecrazy/10

If 40% of American women are morbidly obese, why is it so hard for them to find clothes? Surely clothes manufacturers are serving that vast market. Must be easier to find a size 24 than a size 0 in America these days

Cleansing fire will purge all the fatties.

You have to think from the perspective of a woman. It's extremely easy to find clothes at all sizes. You can go to Walmart and get an XL t-shirt for nothing. You can't buy trendy "cute" clothes in all sizes so that's why they complain.

How much drink is there in a big gulp?

She has plenty of fat on her face
If she was never obese she would probably have super sharp cheekbones

At this point they might as well wear trashbags, there would be no difference for the outside observing astrophysicist. Not that the fats would acknowledge that, of course.

Anyone have any luck convincing their parents/relatives to get fit? My pops quit smoking and lost some serious weight about 5 years ago, but he's still 20 kg overweight, and I fear for his well-being.

>literally can't move her because she is so fucking fat

>"her weight didn't play any part in this...yaaallllssss rasssis"

Jesus Christ, no one is this stupid, right?

nope. my dad is so addicted to food, if I mention to him about limiting certain ones, or god forbid counting his calories, he tunes me out.

She's getting married.

Not to the same guy though.

>"Rowdy and I split up last year, we're still """besties""" though.

Literally loses weight then goes and gets married to Chad.

Trying to get my dad to investigate his snoring and possible sleep apnea. He already lost 7kg since we both started working on our health and could probably stand to lose another 6kg~. Both our bloodpressures and rest heart rate improved.

I'm addicted to oxygen. The fat fuck has too much money. That's the problem with all the fat fucks in western world.

My dad has this "doctor" who's been monitoring his weight loss, and what she basically told him is that its his waistline that matters, not weight. That's basically HAES, isn't it? And we're not American, not even close. Jesus fucking Christ...

That's bait.

I mean....he's kind of right though. My dad can afford to go out to eat 3 times a day....and sometimes he does. It's ridiculous.

That's bad...yea my dads doctor doesn't really give a shit, and doesn't press the issue.

Her past bf was probably one of these fetishists tho
It's usually the case with the women in these shows
The second they get a tiny bit if independence the husbands/bfs get pissed

For men its very dangerous to accumulate fat in their middle section because it means surrounding your organs with fat.

Waistline is more important because according to the standards they have now (afaik) its more strict than BMI, so someone who isnt overweight by BMI standards will have to lose weight because they have too much fat in their mid section.

She SHOULS be making your dad lose weight regardless if he is fat

He's wrong. There are people right now both obese and malnourished in fucking Africa, nevermind places like Eastern Europe and such. You have to be literally Somalia-level poor to not be able to get obese these days, that's why obesity is skyrocketing worldwide. They don't call it a pandemic for nothing.

Oh, he's fat alright. Not morbidly, but he is. Told me some bullshit about 110 kilograms being his "natural threshold" or something. Fats are just like junkies really, it's awful if it happens to someone you know.

Well, you can apparently make your population starve when you kick out the working people.

Nevermind the race war right now. What I'm saying is that in a non shithole countries, and even some richer shitholes, it is very easy for anyone to get obese these days, and that goes double for any semi-civilized country, i.e. all of Europe, Americas, etc.

No, you should probably lay off the cakes.

I agree.

It's easy to get fat when you are a weak minded person. Sure, I've seen walking lardmasses that were posing as professors back at university but when I had my internship at CERN 2 years ago I don't think I've seen even one that could be counted as fat by European standards.

tl;dr fat people are mostly stupid in my experience

I've seen a man literally this obese while riding the metro yesterday. That's in Moscow, Russia.
It's over, lads.

I despise the money machine the medical field has become, but are you sure your dad's doctor doesn't press the issue because he doesn't care? Or has he just been shut down so many times by your dad that he doesn't bother anymore?

Doctors don't care about anything here, even the paid ones. The free clinics are even worse, it's fucking leeches and bloodletting up in there, most "doctors" barely speak the language.

He honestly doesn't bother, my dads doctor is basically a push over. I know because I've seen him. Also, the doctor himself has gotten fat over the years.

It's like doctors smoking in those ads from the 50s. Shit's gone full circle, or something. I feel that in like 10 years it will be enough to be fit to get employed just about anywhere, because it proves you have the will and capability to work, unlike the 50% of the adult population.

Nope. Everytime I talk with my mom and she asks me how I lost so much weight and if I can't take some of her fat jockingly, I tell her she should eat like me upon which she replies she just likes food to much. I just can never bring up the fact that she seems to value food more than her health because it seems like such a dickish thing to say. I don't wanna be a asshole to my parents, so I just leave them be.

Yeah he admitted to liking "big" girls so I wouldn't be surprised if he left her.

It is an addiction though, essentially. I mean, fat people behave just like addicts: denial, outlandish excuses, saying they can control it or that it isn't unhealthy, etc. This needs to be confronted, I'm just not sure how.

they better have fucking been peanut atleast

that would be interesting indeed. Like everyone who is wicked fat gets basic income, and the people who are fit can live it up.

I'm sorry, does 'basic income' mean that fatties will be sent to the soylent green plants when they reach a certain mass?
Because I support that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income

The main problem is, practically no one agrees with us on this. If you tell someone their cocaine addiction is a problem, they might actually face it due to peer preassure but when it comes to food addiction in cases where it's not as bad being 500lbs+, people don't take it seriously and will rationalize it and everyone thinks you're being a dick. Especially when you're being that like that with your own parents. It's depressing really, I just want the best for them but it would make me the bad guy and they'd just continue on the same way and listening to all the voices that say it's absolutely normal to be the way they are.

That much is true. It's bad when it happens to someone you love, but it sure is great when it happens to some assholes you don't care about. It's a joy seeing some of my former classmates turn into celestial bodies; people treat me like some kind of demigod sometimes because I can lift heavy things and put them down four times a week.

You're fucking retarded. Next you will tell me that there were obese people in Auschwitz. Gtfo and never come back.

I'm certain that there were fatties in Auschwitz. For a while at least.

>It's depressing really,

Are you a woman?

Just man up and fucking tell them what's wrong. If they don't like it, then that's on them

I swear the more aftican you are the dumber you get

Well she surely burned a shitton of calories there

It's almost as if there was a correlation between race and IQ...

youtube.com/watch?v=fA3ij7Qx26A

youtube.com/watch?v=YDakFfLQDF4

youtube.com/watch?v=LXEi-mX4HcI

Here's the thing. When people studied cremation and human combustion, it was found that at high enough temps the fat in bodies will liquify and act in a manner similar to candle wax and wick into clothing to slowly burn over hours. That girl most likely burned long enough and strong enough to put a whaling fleet out of business.

The amount of fat acceptance bullshit in this video makes me sick

>scales with "beautiful" and "fierce" instead of numbers
>the use of the term "revolution"
>but we ARE healthy!!!! Size does not represent your health!!

Kek

>but it sure is great when it happens to some assholes you don't care about
honestly no

when I see weak people, fat people, sick or hurt people I am saddened for the state of my human family.

I wish everyone was a healthy beautiful freak of nature

If you are a femanon this is kind of hot
If you are an autist, kys

mmmm fat tears
significantly better than normal tears

fucking kek

America is truly the greatest country on Earth.

lmao, fat jealous kunts.

>i'm trying
Every time.

Nobody prolly remembers my giant greentext story about the fat siblings who lived in the apartment above me. Also people called it fake. Recap was
>fat siblings. Fat sister and fat brother. Easily 300+ at least each.
>fat sister got preggo and tried to have babby in shower and in labor for 2 days before fat brother called the cops/family and the fat sisters lover threatened her brother with a gun.
They moved out after a month or two of my bf calling the cops/landlord about the amount of bullshit we were dealing with. We had to call the cops at least once a week but they couldnt afford rent after the fat brother moved out and the fat sister and her fat lover are....somewhere..... I saw her in the grocery store. It was like a sitcom skit.
>looking at groceries with bf.
>isles are small
>someone barrels around us with a cart.
>pretty much rushes around us being rude as fuck
>fat. Pink hair and a long haggard jabba the hut face. Its her. The fat sister.
>shes literally covering her face with one hand pushing the cart frantically by us almost nocking into me and ends up ramming the side of a fruit display almost nocking shit all over the place.
>really?
>hiding your fat ass face with one hand while pushing a shopping cart like your on a meth bender is not gonna make you dissappear.

>i know the woman
quads for her facebook

>not saying you have the url to the great white whales resting ground

My parents are both way fitter than I am.

got my mom to lose 40lbs so far, trying to get her to leave her shitty mexican underemployed underachiving boyfriend

my cuban gf is also down 20lbs and does squats 5 days a week. hnnnng

I live with my mother and she's watched me lose almost 150 lbs, but she has been getting fatter. It's not working even though I try to talk about positive things and I try to make her healthy food. She just loves cake and pie so much. It's painful.

there are some pretty tasty protein deserts. could make her some of those and show her how easy it is to give them up. I actually have trutein cinnabun that i use specifically when I get a sweet tooth

I'm not big on sweets but Arctic Zero ice cream is a god damned life saver.

I'll assume you mean 40% are obese and not "morbidly obese" which is only type II and over, I think.

a woman at the low end of obesity (image-related) is obviously a long way from some of the "superfats" so the answer is is it's hard because "obese" encompasses a much wider spectrum of measurement.

Same poster, another story

>Be 10
>Mom buys Hawaiian punch
>I drink an entire 12pack of Hawaiian punch that day
>Fast (as if fatties are) forward to dinner
>I eat about 1 1/2 lbs of pasta, literally half the entire pot and sauce worth
>I'm hungry later in the night, just can't seem to find anything to satiate myself
>I eat over the span of 3 hours that night, 8 Oreos, 2 cups of whole milk with chocolate nesquick, with 3 tablespoons of chocolate, some left over teriyaki chicken the night prior, and at the end of it all, about 40 baby carrots
>I threw up 45 mins after finishing the carrots

Captcha was food.

nice, might have to go try that stuff out. hippy mart down the road from me apparently carries it. recommend any flavor?

>all that food

I like salted caramel. Just a heads up though, it is almost literally a frozen protein shake. Go in knowing that and it's a tasty, tasty treat.

even Africa has had a noticeable increase in caloric availability (at least in the North).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_and_obesity

also Africa has some rich white areas if I remember right.

seconded.

goodreads.com/book/show/266819.Addictive_Thinking
>Abnormal thinking in addiction was originally recognized by members of Alcoholics Anonymous, who coined the term "stinking thinking." Addictive thinking often appears rational superficially, hence addicts as well as their family members are easily seduced by the attendant--and erroneous--reasoning process it can foster.