Say I eat 5,000 calories a day, clean, spaced out logically; push myself to the brink in the gym...

Say I eat 5,000 calories a day, clean, spaced out logically; push myself to the brink in the gym, hitting every muscle group until I'm ready to collapse; do nothing when I'm off but eat and rest. What're the limiting factors in my growth? What determines how much muscle is built compared to fat? Obviously no one could maintain a regime like that, but as a hypothetical, what is actually determining the effort/results ratio?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12679426
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin
nbcnews.com/id/5278028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gunetics

HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME.

> 5,000 calories
> clean
Good luck with that buddy

you have a genetically predetermined fiber ratio and

I've done this before with the dirtiest thing I ate being extra crunchy natural peanut butter

Dirty bulking doesn't refer to the food you fucking retarded summerfags

it refers to eating over a 500 calorie surplus, which you are most certainly doing with 5000 calories a day. Enjoy getting fat as fuck

having a perfect routine and diet is like putting best gas into your tank
that won't make much of a difference. it's all about the car itself - you gotta get a better engine (roids) to get actual results. eating ""perfectly"" and killing yourself in the gym is just a waste of time. you'll realize it all sooner or later

serious question, is the guy on the left attractive to females? im kinda close to this type of body

your a fucking idiot

>dirty bulk: mcdonalds, burgers, cakes, oreos
>clean bulk: beef, chicken, pasta, rice

your body has a limit to how much actual muscle it could produce in a day. the rest is just stored as fat.

youll get fat.

This.

if you want to look good just spend some money and inject shit into your ass, just get it over with, it's not a big deal.

You're fucking stupid

Somewhat.

Are you the type of man they'd like to see in their sons?

No you fucking idiot

That makes no sense, how are Burgers less "clean" than Beef?

BURGERS ARE MADE FROM FUCKING BEEF, get the fuck out summerfag go read the sticky

im confident but autistic. i can make girls interested, but only if there are no other better looking, funnier guys around. then im fucked. i also do things like point out the size of my shoes in comparison to the size of their shoes. i have big feet and i hope by saying that they think i have a big dick

>going to the butchers and buying prime, lean beef
>going to a burger shop and ordering a greasy cheese quarter pounder

gee, i wonder which might possibly be better for me.... i just guess we'll never know.

Explain to me what "dirty" and "clean" means then, so are Eggs "cleaner" than Chicken nuggets? How does that work? Is there a scale of what is cleaner than something elsE?

So Broccoli is 100% clean if you wash it/steam it, and then it goes down from there?

It makes no sense, if a mcdouble has X amount of Calories, Y amount of Protein, and Z amount of Carbs, why would it matter for your fucking body you stupid fucking retard

Do you think protein from eating big macs is somehow less valuable than protein from chicken breast?

>gee, i wonder which might possibly be better for me.... i just guess we'll never know.

That has no difference for muscle growth, why would it?

You could make an argument that the sodium etc wouldn't be too good for you but that has nothing to do with "gains"

>whats a monosaturate?
>whats transfats
>whats bad cholesterol
>whats a refined carbohydrate
>why do i look like a fat sack of shit

literally, if you are an IFBB pro bodybuilder, then i will bow down to your superior knowledge. but if you are not, and im 99.9% sure your not, then i must respectfully inform you that you sir, are wrong

I know a lean bulk exist which is how most roidies bulk and also imo how you should just eat after your first bro tier beginner bulk and cut

but it's about the food sources famalama and I'm not a summer fag ;)

Calories are calories, clean or dirty. Protein is protein, clean or dirty. I don't understand this stupid ass meme.

Eat whatever the fuck you want as long as it has sufficient protein and calories.

>>whats a monosaturate?
>>whats transfats
>>whats bad cholesterol
>>whats a refined carbohydrate

Yes that probably is not good for your health over an extended period of time, but THAT HAS *NOTHING* to do with your muscle and strength gains.

>>why do i look like a fat sack of shit

Other than negligible bloating from excessive sodium content you will not get fat if you are eating the correct amount of calories and macros.

>I know a lean bulk exist which is how most roidies bulk

Not correct

"roidies" can eat 1000+ calorie surpluses because they can actually build that much lean muscle, if you eat 5000 calories a day you will just get ridiculously fat, very very quickly.

>It's about food sources

THAT MAKES NO SENSE, if your diet consists of mcdonalds hamburgers you\'re not going to somehow make any less gains than someone eating strictly oats, chicken breast and ground beef.

All that matters if your calories and your macros, assuming of course you're getting the right amount of micronutrients(which isn't usually a problem unless you completely neglect eatign fruits or some shit)

if you get your required carbs from refined carbohydrates you are very likely to gain weight due to insulin resistance and also saturated fats are far more likely to be directly stored in adipose tissue unless you're starving. Moreover, diets high in saturated fats, cholesterol, triglycerides, etc has been correlated with joint inflammation and oxidation stress which is bad for gains along with raising blood acidity which reduces protein diffusion again, bad for gains.

Its not a hard concept a clean bulk is a bulk low in saturated fats, cholesterol, and sodium and high in complex micro-nutrient dense whole foods

lean bulk meaning you go into enough of surplus to build and not be depleted ever but not to build fat

there calorie capacity to maintain a lean bulk is simply higher as a result of their enhanced anabolism

also props for
>"roidies"

I meant store fat, not build

Yes that is my point

Anyways if you want to look good and get big just start roiding OP, 15 weeks 500mg test-e, 5 weeks 50mg dbol. You'll be looking great in no time

negative. can you imagine the mouth breathing during the sex?

What in the hell are you going on about

how the fuck are you gonna hit your protien requirements without eating too many carbs or fat if you get your meat from Rotten Ronnies? You have NO CONTROL over what they put in it ! DO the math on a lean hamburger and compare to a quarter pounder with cheeze.

Very easily

>Too much carbs or fat

No such thing

this

no you stupid fucking faggot retard

then you cant do basic math

why stop at 5000 calories, surely 20000 will build muscle 4 times faster!

>stop

What the fuck are you talking about?

dirty bulking=not setting an upper limit on calories on a bulk

Natty for life bish!

when i have sex, i have to stop every two minutes. i literally am covered in sweat so i keep a towel nearby, plus i get seriously tired. the best position is missionary because then i can just rest on top of the girl, or 69 is the best as i dont have to move.

Not according to this retarded board and the newest waves of summerfags

Fuck this i'm out, this board has only gotten shittier

You probably have naturally low test and high estro. Its gonna be almost impossible to build the physique you want because its going to be hard for you to build muscle and you will hold on to the fat because of your estrogen.

>tldr : do a test cycle and use a AI to manage your estrogen.

Stop wasting your time in the gym and inject.

When does school start up for you?

when does it for you?

>Destroying your natural testosterone levels as a beginner

Great idea genius.

>Do a test cycle
No point, you might as well just blast and cruise if you're going to start.

but i dont wanna

Pics or GTFO. And yes, he has a girlfriend and possibly a son.

>"roidies" can eat 1000+ calorie surpluses because they can actually build that much lean muscle, if you eat 5000 calories a day you will just get ridiculously fat, very very quickly.
Okay, but why?

And isn't it better to overshoot than undershoot? Getting fat vs getting injured because you haven't recovered fully.

I actually drop weight like crazy.

>Getting fat vs getting injured because you haven't recovered fully.
>getting injured because you haven't recovered fully

What am i reading.png

That doesn't happen, what the fuck?

>Okay, but why?

BECAUSE THEY HAVE 3-5 times natural peak testosterone levels and they're on shit like tren

Blasting and cruising indefinitely is safer than doing a test cycle with proper PCT?

and also he never even said he was a beginner or his age, as far as i can see.

Probably not safer but will give you much better gains.

Cycling seems a little retarded, you'll just be ballooning up and down over and over. Spending ridiculous amounts on your PCT and just generally not achieving what you would want if you have decided to roid.

The common consensus is that cycling is a waste of time and to just blast and cruise, if you WANT you could come off eventually in the future and PCT off

>and also he never even said he was a beginner or his age, as far as i can see.

It is safe to assume he is a beginner if he's making threads like this

Either b8 or a nigger

Here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12679426

you need to have T over the normal level to make muscle gains. There is the proof. So eat tons of cal if you want, but you will only make muscle at the 'normal' rate.

>That doesn't happen, what the fuck?
Of course it does. That's what overtraining is.
>BECAUSE THEY HAVE 3-5 times natural peak testosterone levels and they're on shit like tren
Okay but what does that mean physiologically. Why can't I just eat a bunch of food and have my body produce more test.

It really depends on your goals but i would recommend someone just do a test cycle with PCT to dip their feet in the water. Now if you are planning on Cycling over and over you mine as well blast and cruise. That being said you should be aware of what you doing to your lipds, blood pressure.. etc not to mention your fertility.

Fuck you your wrong.

oh god why did you have to even type that shit

> FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER FUCK YOU DISINFORMER

you're actually stupid

>Of course it does. That's what overtraining is.

You will NOT overtrain as a beginner. That's for people who actually lift, people who can't even squat 2pl8s cannot possibly overload their CNS enough to overtrain.

>Okay but what does that mean physiologically. Why can't I just eat a bunch of food and have my body produce more test.

I don't fucking know I'm not a scientist, it just doesn't work that way. Stop trying to think of some secret cheatcodes man, just use information already out there and working.

>It really depends on your goals but i would recommend someone just do a test cycle with PCT to dip their feet in the water

Good point, it's a great start but overall cycling is just foolish.

If you decided you want to be a slimy little faggot injecting chemicals created in a Filipino's dirty bath tub... Then just go the whole way and b&c.

>Muh fertility

Freeze your sperm if you want I guess, personally I don't plan on reproducing so i'm ok with it.

Genetics.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

nbcnews.com/id/5278028

>You will NOT overtrain as a beginner. That's for people who actually lift, people who can't even squat 2pl8s cannot possibly overload their CNS enough to overtrain.
Well damn it's a good thing I squatted 3pl8 a week ago. Also, it's not just CNS overload, if you don't rest/eat enough to repair muscle/ligament/tendon damage, it accumulates.

>I don't fucking know I'm not a scientist, it just doesn't work that way.
Th-thanks.

>Also, it's not just CNS overload, if you don't rest/eat enough to repair muscle/ligament/tendon damage, it accumulates

You won't just like snap your legs in half squatting without enough rest or something, tho.

You'll just notice you're still sore or plateauing, you'll easily be able to tell something's off.

catabolism vs anabolic efficiency

the amount of enzymes your body produces that play a role in muscle growth. this is the genetics thing. All comes from dna.

Burger has fat ground into it you ignorant nigger.
You know why its called HAMburger? Pig fat. And McDonald burgers have a fucking ton of additives n shit that are just as bad.

Think before acting you dumbfuck.

Because of its origin of location.

>Do you think protein from eating big macs is somehow less valuable than protein from chicken breast?

Yes, that's exactly what we mean. You really hit the nail on the head with that one. And you also failed high school biology.

depends how much money you make

I can do that. Easily. Thing is there's two ways of looking at "clean".

There's a light surplus, iifym style. Or you only eat certain foods.

I can do both. The latter is not harder than cutting on 1200kcal.

1kg of steak is 1100 kcal. 1L of milk is +- 600. Add a dozen eggs, sprinkle some cheese on that, add bacon. You're already at 3000. That's doable. 5 glasses of milk. 2 large omelets and 500g of steak.

Eat some nuts. And get yourself some nice fatty meat with veggies for dinner. Or make your own pizza.

Ribeye is good. But a nice big burger or maybe two would be nice as well.

Disregarding that 5000kcal is going to make almost anyone fat unless they're really, really active. 4k is already overkill.