Okay Veeky Forums...

Okay Veeky Forums, my girlfriend just broke up with me because she said that having abs without a developed chest was gross and she hates it. Am I that disproportional? What gives? Pic related, its me about two days ago

Also general advice thread

What a fucking bitch. Dude I would love to have a chest and abs like you. If you she broke up with you for some stupid shit like that then that's probably a good thing.

Your chest is actually better than your abs desu

No way this is true.

If you have that body (pretty decent) and she broke up with you over your body, it's one of three things:

1. Shes using this as a cover for why she's really dumping you

2. She's a shallow cunt and you're better off without her

3. You're full of shit and making things up on the internet

thanks man, I think its probably is for the better. But she was hot as fuck so it sucks
Besides situps which I do all the time, (military) what do you suggest?

my girlfriend also just broke up with me. she said my understanding of quantum phsyics was completely misguided. man i miss her. i guess guys like me and OP will always be unlucky in love

could honestly be one of the first two, but if it is the first who would choose that reason?

haha best thread post this week

advice would be to gain more mass

OP needs to get his pocket egg game up

my girlfriend also just broke up with me. She told me that my mansion was no longer suitable, because the architecture used spaced poorly and lacked a cohesive design flow.

> fuck these bitches we are better off without them

Can you stop making light of the situation, it fucking sucks

In the same boat brehs,
She broke up with me after seeing my dog was Maltese and not a German Sheppard, feels bad man

to be fair your a bastard. what kind of monster expects a woman to suffer in a poorly designed mansion. well done Fritzel. whats next, no remote to operate the air conditioning?

My gf left me after finding out that I only had a ten inch shlong. Does jelqing work?

>People are actually falling for it

My girlfriend just broke up with me too. Said having a V6 mustang was for pussies. Whatever.

This isn't bait you asshole

Yes it is. We all know you never had a fuckin girlfriend.

you tell him man, this isnt bait. fucking summer fags

>tfw when you buy an xbox one but your gf breaks up with you because shes sony til she dies

Fak you cunts

>having a V6 ANYTHING let alone a fucking Mustang
She's in the right my man

>having abs without a developed chest was gross
She's not wrong. Sorry bruh.

That wasn't the real reason, she probably only said that
1. So she could feel better about leaving someone fit by saying that
2. Because she knows you're probably super insecure about it and she wanted to fuck with your head

Tl;dr she's a bitch, move on

you guys think you got it bad, but my girlfriend also just broke up with me. she said my bonsai looked like it was cut with a weed whacker.

I spent years caring for that plant, that slut knew nothing

Dude that's not how normal people interact. Only Veeky Forums and Seinfeld leave their partners because of one muscle group not being as defined as the others.

>Choosing the xbone
I'm surprised your family didn't dump you

>not anymore lel

Pull down cable crunches works the best for me. Probably one of my favorite exercises as well because I can feel the burn.

>Okay Veeky Forums, my girlfriend just broke up with me because she said that having abs without a developed chest was gross and she hates it. Am I that disproportional? What gives? Pic related, its me about two days ago
>
>Also general advice thread

She's stupid.

Hot girls can be as bitchy as they want and get by just fine until they hit thirty. You will experience one who takes full advantage of this fact once in a while. Don't worry about it, she's a cunt and would probably just ride you for a bunch of cash if she stuck around.

t. girl wearing a boy suit fishing for compliments

get the fuck out of here with that sh*t n*gga

>my girlfriend also just broke up with me. She told me that my studying for my electrical engineering degree was slowing her down and I wasn't loving her enough

>fuck these bitches we are better off without them (x2)

>he thinks that ab muscle jumbo jumbo was the real reason

Hate to break it to you bro but that wasn't the reason, just a convenient excuse she came up with to avoid the real issue.

There's a 99% chance your personality is boring as hell and you have no charisma.

Sorry dawg. Work on it.

She loses your high salary, you lose her vagina. Pretty bad trade on her part m8.

My girlfriend just broke up with me, she said earning 250K a year without having an accountant is gross and she hates it. Am I that financially stable? What gives?

the reason would be treason.

>don't believe me, do your own homework and come tell us later how it was true.

>mfw got dumped because i got told i had small lats

>well basically she said i didn't pay enough attention

>to smaller muscle groups right g-guys?

this is good bait

and if it isn't she is literally retarded and you're right behind her because you look proportional as fuck, and goal body mode in my book

No way this isn't a troll thread.

Pic related.

Quality post.

4. She got blacked by Jerome and can't stop, will not stop.

Ever heard of a gtr? Fucking retard

I swear this is not a fucking troll thread OP here

She actually broke up with you for another reason. Your body is fine.