Zercher squats and hack squats

Should I do zerchers or hack squats first. Zerchers feel more intensive in terms of movement but I do substantially less weight. Is there an advantage to doing one before the other.

you need to get that gyno fixed

Not me. Mirin build on that one. Friend had similar lifts. Motivation for her.

i think it's a grill

Do you still have your feminine penis?

there's no way

Why? That's a feminine physique. Seems like obvious girl to me.

mirin gyno plz post nipple routine

That fucking ear in the second pic holy shit does aragorn know you've been lifting?

wtf are u

a girl (don't hit on her you silly boy).

Why are you so fucking retarded, user? Fucking dumbass.

Do you use a pad on your arms for zerchers?

Since no one has answered you, How long have you been squatting?

Those squats aren't really comparable as they act differently on the body. So what are your body goals and do you need exercises to help with a specific action in a sport?

>pic semi related

Middle is best.

>le chubby chaser meme
when will it end

>not being high test

if having high testosterone means you like manbodied, unhealthy, fat girls that are eating themselves into early decrepitude and an even earlier grave, then I will happily say I have the lowest test in all of Veeky Forums

Nice gyno fag LOL

Would hit either way.

Why either, OP? I don't see a single thing these benefit that more mainstream exercises won't do better; unless you're looking for some kind of assistance, in which case, I'd still go for partials or different weight and rep schemes instead of clown exercises.
I guess I can see why somebody might be interested. It can be boring doing the same stuff over and over, and you might want to shake things up.
But Zercher exercises are silly. You're not doing enough weight to really help your legs, and your core and traps would be better served by doing exercises that actually target them.
Hack squats are even sillier (and that applies whether you're talking about the machine thing or behind the leg deadlifts). There are some useful cable machine exercises. But not many others are worthwhile. And there are much better ways to test the shoulder that don't involve holding things behind your body to do a really light kind of Romanian Deadlift thing.

Why can't you just do normal squats or front squats like a regular person?

I don't get it.

this