How long does it take to achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

popworkouts.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout-tyler-durden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 months of calisthenics and cardio

bout three fiddy

Also, how much do you think he lifts? 1/2/3/4?

this

457 hours 27 minutes and 39 seconds in the gym.

You go over it by even a second and all our gains will melt away.

He probably can do like 40 pushups in a row and can't bench his body weight

29 years of having his parents

Then, why do people who don't lift like that body?

>implying it's difficult to bench your body weight when you're 150lbs wet

takes about 6months to a year, his workout routine was released years ago.
the cut will probably take you longer because Brad is scrawny/10 and a manlet before he even took the role.
he is always shot even in secondary roles infront of people because it makes you look taller.

i think im gonna go for brad's fight club body because being bigger than that starts to fuck with your ability to do cardio and I love cardio

unrelated but does anybody have a lifting routine designed to complement triathlon training? people keep telling me not to lift but every fucking triathlete lifts lol

I used to think brad's body was so amazing when i was in high school. By senior year I was close to it. Just couldnt get my bf% down to reveal all abs.

If you're not blessed with genetics then at least two hundred years until your next reencarnation.

He's 5'11, which I suppose is technically "king of manlets."

Actors do tend to be taller though.

>pushups are a measure of strenght and muscle size

yeah no. He's prolly repping 225.

stop this meme, his genetics aren't even good

with that chest? good lord i hope not

If interested, its mostly machines.

A bro split of:
Chest
Back
Shoulders
Arms

3 x 15 for 4 exercises

Who knows if this is real though. He could afford a trainer and this routine is pretty stupid. Plus no legs.

popworkouts.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout-tyler-durden/

they are just trying to give you the illusion they are taller, most of them aren't.
well, the good looking ones anyways. 5'10-5'11 is the perfect aesthetics height for a camera.
they all look weird as hell irl though.

I read somewhere his max bench is 295

sqauts, deads, bench, shoulder press, planks for days.
do a mix of hit cardio and long distance cardio. Serious training do 3-4 days of hit cardio with one longer distance day a week. Do that along with at least 4 days of lifting. You can also rotate cycling and swimming into the cardio.

This physique is not really impressive. Dude has nice muscle insertions so it makes it look better.

basically he has a nice set of abs and nice arms and ok shoulders. You should be able to hit this in about a years time.