Hitting The Gym Tomorrow

Been cutting for a while. Addicted to it.
I want them abs, I read the sticky (or what I could) but I'm still confused.

I need to eat big to get big so should I eat a lot on days I lift and cut on days I'm not lifting?

Is this not optimal?
I don't mind slow gains and it's all fo sho although I would like SOME strength but I want Progress.

And I don't want to get fat again.

Help get me outta Auschwitz.
Although I do have a little belly fat and some luv handles.

Keep cutting... Yes?

U have no muscle hungry skele. Eat. Cutting will make your bones more defined

You need protein.
You should be cutting all the time or not. It isn't cutting if you don't eat one day then stuff your skele ass face.
Idk why you would even want to cut anymore but just eat some fucking protein would ya?

stop "cutting" which at this point I'm gonna assume is you eating basically bananas and gum
start bulking now and don't be a vagina about it either track all your calories
and do some yoga or something cause your posture is off

I have legit been having 3 scoops a day and one meal. (1500 cals)

I ate fucking 4 chicken breasts yesterday.

But I've also never been to a weight lifting gym, only gymnastics.

omg this is scary.

Fix your fucking posture

wtf is going on with your chest? do some incline bench and flys. try and get that shit pulled up tighter. work on shoulders, behind the head shoulder press and lateral raise type stuff. do not go heavy on the weights you're weak as fuck and will hurt yourself. at least if you can improve your chest and shoulders maybe you can obtain wannabe cloud strife mode. sadly I don't think you will have the determination to add mass to your arms but that would be next. good luck skelly

Should I slow bulk? I'm at 1500 cals now so should I go up to 2000 cal?

Height is 6'2" weight is 140 lbs.

jesus fucking christ, stop cutting asap and start bulking. You clearly have VERY little muscle mass

if you think you need to cut still, you might honestly have anorexia. I hate seeing hungry skeletons who don't eat enough, squandering your potential m8.

>never been to a weight lifting gym

There is your fucking problem. Go to a weight lifting gym. Hell, hire a trainer once or twice, learn some workouts and then quite so you can just do them yourself. Keep track of your calories, your weight times 13 is what you should shoot for if you want to keep lean. Eat protein, stay away from carbs and fats.

That's basically what the sticky says

Poorfag so I'm just doing research on how to do stuff.

Thanks for the advice though. I'll try and make you proud.

If you fixed your anterior pelvic tilt, your abs would show better. Work on fixing your anterior pelvic tilt, lift, and eat at a surplus.

You better you fuck.
I used to be your size about a year and a half ago.
When I see people that look like you at the gym I gain faith in humanity and give them tips if they seem unsure about something.
Don't be intimidated, most people don't even notice you and the ones that do are looking out for you.

Any specific workout I should do to fix it? or is doing hip flexor stuff enough + lifting weights?

fix your posture

eat more, every day

start training

you won't grow muscle if you don't eat

This is the best advice in this thread.

Thanks you everyone for the advice!
I'm super pumped for the gym tomorrow.

I used to be a fatty tattys and I don't want to be fat again but being this skelly has gotten redic.

I WILL make use of the advice all of you bros gave me.
I'll keep lifting til I get to your level and then I'll lift harder and surpass you.
Lift hard bros.

Nigga stop drinking beer and or similar foods. You have fat underneath your abs caused by your liver dumping shit.

Stretch the hip flexors and lower back, strengthen your abs and hamstings. Use hamstring curls, because that isolates the hamstrings without engaging the lower back like stiff legged deadlifts would. For abs planks should be enough, avoid situps.

Bruh, I stopped drinking beer a while ago.
Peanut Butter is pretty bad though right? I should probably stop eating that.

assuming this isnt bait, jesus christ fix your posture
silly donald duck lookin ass

dat tilt

You should bulk, do Sqwats, deads, incline bench, shoulder press, shrugs, and planks.
After decent gains, cut down and repeat.

Also, fix your posture.
Google, How to fix my posture and go with the one that seems less like pseudoscience and more like something that requires work and being conscious about it.

>1500 cals
How can you be so retarded?