Minor wins

Can we get a wins/good feels thread going? I'll start

>meet this one girl about a year ago before I started lifting
>we talk a little and meet up a few times, but nothing becomes of it
>start lifting a little after that, been going strong for a good 10 months now
>text her a few times trying to hang out, every time get hit with an excuse
>whatever, move on
>I'm at chic fil a yesterday right after working out, wearing a cutoff tee and sporting a nice arm pump
>see her, smile, say hi and leave
>a few hours later, text from her
"hey user, what's up, we need to hang out soon :)"
>mfw

You're just going to pump her and dump her right?

>graduated high school 2 years ago
>was skinny fat as fuck
>was back at hs gym today because it's godmode and free
>see some guy I hadn't seen for years
>at this point still DYEL but approaching ottermode, just finished workout so decent pump
>"daaaammmnn son, you all strong and buff and stuff now shiiit!"
>literally responded, "haha, y-you too"

first explicit mire, felt fucking great

yesterday I hit 3pl8 deadlift for reps after many months

it feels good to have some weight on the bar. It's starting to look like actual lifting slowly

Lost 60 lbs in under a year with 2 months to go.
Learned how to save money so I can save up for my 21st birthday and have a plan for school.

All because I started lifting and losing weight. Thanks for the sticky Veeky Forums

A female friend of mine introduced me as her "hot friend" to a group of other girls and they all smiled at me.

Felt pretty good.

>4 years ago
>beta faggot and confess love to my oneitis
>friendzoned
>fast forward to last night
>shes gagging on my cock and furiously beating me off

I went to the climbing gym and on sighted a V5, did the two new V6s in less than 3 tries each and almost did the new V7, but kept slipping on the second to last move. Felt amazing since I've been in a slump for almost two months

Making it

Greentext the story?

Fuck yeah bro. I hope that happens to me someday.

>always feel really ugly despite evidence I'm not
>too scared because of this to make moves on any girl
>too autistic to interpret even blatant signs of interest properly, or to do anything about them
>decide to start lifting to gain more confidence
>almost 2 years now and have stuck with it
>still DYEL as fuck by Veeky Forums standards but now normies think I'm big and I can tell I'm getting flirted with more
>make tinder/bumble
>literally overwhelmed by possibilities and some are even hot
>too autistic to succeed with any of this, but it's still cool to get this far

th- thanks Veeky Forums

You were probably already the hot friend before getting fit, unless you used to be fat. If your face looks more or less the same then no way could you go from not hot to hot

Wrong.

If you're fortunate enough to have bitches coming to YOU, bite the bullet and just get all the spaghetti out of your system using that stream of girls. Eventually you will learn to contain the pasta and you won't even have to do scary shit like approach a girl O_O

Yes user the end is near.
Go on a date and then become relationship.
Im sure it will feel good to know someone loves you :)

Fuck that man. She's not worth your time if you weren't worth hers.

>benched 185 for 4 today
i tried to do 5 but I fucked up the last one.
That was after doing 3 sets at lower weights.
still a win

I mean just cuz they're coming to me on an app doesn't mean I can translate it into the real world

>Been meditating for 2 weeks or so
>Seems to be having an effect

cool

>qt 3.14 cashier lost her spaghetti talking to me
>just smile and watch her say all her words with a blush while looking at the floor
>mfw

>go to gym for leg day
>expect to do 240 for 5x5 on squat
>first set
>Holy fucking shit that is heavy as fuck
>can only get 4 reps
>realize I put on 250 instead of 240
>four sets of 240 go smoothly

>milf walks up at the gym
>ooh, you've changed since you started
>you look very nice
:)

>same thing happens to me
>she drops my change
>touch her hand and look her dead in the eye and say
>its ok, you can keep the change
>say it calm with a seductive voice
>her entire face goes red
>give her my phone
>she doesn't realize that I'm going to manipulate her to only make me her god

You have some mega cuties right there matching with yiu and yiu send little miss piggy Marina a message?? Wtf is wrong with you m9

Also, what app?

old feel but:

>at uni gym
>6'2+ 200lbs+, loud black man at squat rack
>hes doing OHP
>I have to do OHP
>can i work in blahblah
>hes at 1pl8
>"you want that?" he asks
>"y-ya"
>pump out 4 or 5 reps
>rack it
>he smirks at me
>"SHIET, that was easy!"

i know you guys hate black guys but when they're on your side it feels so fucking awesome

The app is Bumble and its gimmick is that only girls can initiate conversations once you've both right swiped each other. I haven't replied to any of them

Sheeeit man. Climbings my motivation right now. You can do so much cooler shit the better you get at it

Oh shit, do most of the people just open with something like "hey hows it going" or are some pretty interesting?

So far it seems like most just do a "hey :)" even though I explicitly designed my profile text to facilitate an easy conversational opener

Climbing is the only thing keeping me going too. I wanna start doing bodyweight stuff. I do push ups, pull ups, and planks, but I wanna shoot for harder stuff like hand stand push ups and dragon flags. Along with shooting for that V8 goal this year and eventually campus a V1 with 90 lbs on my back

feels thread? ok posting my story. this happened 2 days ago.

>mega autist
>read pickup stuff
>pickup women in the mall
>eventually get qt gf
>she thinks im super hot (ottermode i dont even have defined abs lol)
>things go alright except that sometimes she cancels dates alot and cancels on the same day
>i even cancel plans with friends to hangout with her
>confront her about it
>this has happened alot of times and tell her that i feel that she disrespects my time
>being single is better than being made into someone's bitch
>i breakup with her
>told her im blocking her on my phone/fb/steam(we play cs go together)
>she thinks she did nothing wrong

I feel like the breakup was necessary. I'm not gonna be in a relationship with a girl that does bullshit like that. And if she realizes that and apologizes, I'm ok with getting back together.

Was it the right thing to breakup with her?

Mirin

if its a big deal to you, yeah.

I personally end up having to cancel lots of stuff. My schedule isn't always up to me. Things come up.

shit sucks because i know it bothers people

can you elaborate

>start lifting
>shit like this happens
>all it does is make me angry at how shallow some people are
>lift in silent rage

help me brehs

> I explicitly designed my profile text to facilitate an easy conversational opener
what does this mean?

Most of the time that she cancels is because she just doesn't 'feel' like it.I know that it's my fault for being a too much of a beta in the relationship that she does that. I'll just move on i guess.

It means you have a joke of some sort as the bio that is easy to comment about

For example your bio can say something like "My diet consists of taco" and then they can say "I love tacos!" and then a conversation can start from there

>literal autism

How is that autism? It makes the conversation more natural, and not the typical "so what do you study" boring ass conversation

Obviously the taco thing is not something i'd put on my bio, it was just an example

>been seeing a girl for about two weeks
>we're both out and arrange a meeting outside of a nightclub
>when I get there I see she's talking to some guy
>walk up to her and start making out
>the guy asks me "do you want me to leave?"
>i reply "i don't care"
>he says "I think I'll leave" and walks away like 20 seconds after I first arrived
>she told me he had been trying to make out with her like 5 times before I arrived
Must be one of the best moments of my life.

ttthhhiiiissssssssss

social skills need PRACTICE breh
just go out there and shotgun it
you will get better each time you fuck up

Shes just not looking for the same thing as you are, best of luck m8, the girl for you is out there

You could be like me where the girls who show interest in you are just super fucking social and always busy, but again it's the same thing that they choose other things to do over us

>go out on saturday
>chatted with multiple girls who all seemed to be somewhat interested, most started the convo themselves, smiling, flirting and stuff
>one girls comes onto me a bit more
>i make sure she follows me to another club where me and some friends were going
>take control, kiss etc
>end off the evening one of her friends is getting flirty and touchy when she isn't looking

Multimire is best mire.

Good job that you got away from her. At least it sounds like she wasn't as invested in it as you were.

You can chuck as much pasta as you want at them without consiquence user.

1pl8 ohp isnt that impressive imho

Just having info about yourself on your profile should be enough (so instead of "hi" it can be "so what do you study in grad school?") But I also even have a "swipe right to hear X" thing so they can always just say "so tell me X."

grade A cuck

stop being whipped

>made a girl giggle the other day
Pathetic, I know. But seeing her laugh made me happy

Recovering fatty here. After months of trying, I finally have my first date from Tinder this weekend.

I'm scared, though, she's like "too good to be true" hot, at least for a guy like me anyway. There's just got to be something seriously wrong with her that isn't readily obvious from her pictures.

>give her my phone

this made me smile :)

That's not pathetic user, you know what they say, first make her laugh, then make her cum

>fuck, marry kill: quesadilla...
I demand to see the rest to the text.

we're all gonna make it

I was chubby, yeah. Losing 40 pounds was probably more importantly than putting on muscle.

>been "hunting" this girl for almost a year
>have daily wanks thinking about her
>think I'm never gonna have sex with her, and that I'll just keep fapping to her thought everyday
>suddenly one day she starts hitting on me
>we end up in my appartment
>now we fuck 3/4 times a week, and tells me that she never expected that I was that good in bed

I thought that whoever had sex with this woman was the luckiest man in the earth, and now I'm THAT guy

>mfw

>make plans with her
>leave her hanging
>make excuses
>delete her number
>respond with "who is this" and then never text her again

>what's up, we need to hang out soon
>things that didnt happen

She just saw you, she wouldnt say whats up again. Shed have just said lets hangout soon!

>match with tranny on tinder
>it sends nudes
I guess I look somewhat good

>last night
>buy witcher 3, wanna just play all night
>decide if I go to gym I earn chocolate
>I want that fucking chocolate
>get to gym at 930
>intending to diddlylift 215
>shitty pl8 math I end up doing 2pl8
>feel gr8
>take off my shorts in the hot tub to celebr8
>eat an entire bar of chocolate and play until 3am
Well at least I did something healthy.

no you didn't

Do you feel any lifts in particular helped you progress?
I've been stuck at V3 for months, there was a V4 in my range but required a powerful heel hook to start and my hammies said no.

>see abs first time in life
>not even flexing
It's nice

This. I mean, I could see fucking a quesadilla, but I couldn't imagine marrying one.

most people would say that rewarding yourself with chocolate means you'll never make it, but honestly I think you will

keep going bro, also geralt is goal body

That's my first instinct too. I could see killing it too, but what are the other choices?

If you don't message that cute Asian girl I swear to god I will find you and punch you in the fucking stomach.

>Got two n-no homo mires in one day.
Feels pretty good.

We're all gonna make it

"Keep the change, it's all you're worth"

My inner r9k is reeeeeeing so hard right now, Chad.

The Swiss army mire. Nice one bro!

Post your lifts then faggot. 1/2/3/4 as standard for "made it" tier. It's arguable that it's the hardest to get out of all those lifts.

Happy for you friendo. So you're making social skills gains?

You made it brah. Hope it was all worth it.

Does attempting to insult people on Veeky Forums really do that much to help you ignore your insecurities?
Thanks bro
Yeah I'd agree, but I've been sticking to a 1000kcal deficit and the bar was only 600 calories so not too much guilt.

>Hanging out with friends.
>Running joke that i look older than everyone
>Girl i invited chimes in "No user doesnt look old, hes just tall and has a jawline"

That was feel of the week right there.

Youre making it user. Were all gonna make it

Treat interaction with females the way you treat lifting: work on it with a plan.
If you wanted to get stronger, you wouldn't just load up the bar with 300 lb and try a deadlift if you hadn't lifted in 2 years.
Don't wait till you see a grill you're really into before you try your first attempt at interaction.
Go out with a plan such as "I will interact with at least 5 females tonight". That way it's not as much pressure because all your eggs aren't in one basket.
Progressive overload works on your social life as well as your body.

For a lot of normies it is

nigga I'm not insulting you, I'm being frank with you. You ate empty calories you convinced yourself you deserved and then sat on your ass for hours on end playing a video game. You didn't do something healthy.

>this level of autism
wewwy laddy. How worn out is your copy of the game?

Worn out as your mom's pussy.

>Hot Girl in class starts stroking my forearm hair after being just a friend the whole semester
Should I go for it?

>he's never had a cheat day

I hit a DL of 295x5 at 5'8" 135lb yesterday . Felt johngoodman

You literally had to convince yourself to go to the gym and you barely DL 225. Something tells me these cheat days are more common than not.

Hadn't seen the Asian powerlifter at my gym in months. Ran into him there yesterday and he said, "Damn dude, you're really making it." (Skelly going for Otter.)

Favorite t-shirt is now snug, showing off my lats.

Literally same, except i did 8

post body

this was me a month ago, she's just a human being, everybody's fucked up

she ended up having to bail due to an emergency surgery

I keep working on myself, 0 fucks given

post yours

Kys yellow fever weeb

Missed out on doing deadlifts and rack pulls yesterday as they were doing some work in the gym and the machines were off limits, so I went in today and had to do it on top of my chest + legs workout.

>Deadlifts
>Rack Pulls
>Squats
>Goblet Squats
>Leg Press
>Bench
>DB Bench
>Barbell shrugs
>Leg extensions

Couldn't do the squats in the end because my shoulders were hurting a lot and holding the bar in place was putting extra stress on it, but felt solid, did all my usual weights and even went up on my DB Bench, had some disgusting BCAA drink and a Brotein shake after, now just gonna chill and let the weekend roll over me like a disgusting fucking slab of meat.

I think Should just post evidence that he has friends.
Theres this guy who goes to my gym who is admittedly quite ripped, but he truly just lives an empty life since he's such a dick

>brings his "friend"
>friend isnt even DYEL, hes full couch potato
>starts him off on bench, doesn't even allow warmup set
>"you're getting a pl8"
>"ok, whatever you say ripped friend"
>cant move it a millimeter
>"danielhelp"
>"come on at least try, im not lifting it up until you move it an inch"
>15 seconds later he picks it up
I should've run over there and helped the kid, and beaten that other fag to death.

Seriously this. And this only or say you're too busy if you're a real man

Good job. Looks like you gained some discipline.

This happened to me when I first started lifting, this bench-only Slovakian looking dude was working in with me, and basically got tired of putting plates on and off (I was only putting 10's on, literally my first week there) and forced me into doing 1pl8, he ended up just holding the bar, lifting it with one hand whilst looking off to the side and saying how easy it was, made me feel like shit.

Nowadays I'm benching 60kg, he's on about 80, he was on about 60 when that happened so I'm catching up, once I'm lifting more, I'll make a point of working in with him and forcing him to do it at my weight.

Regardless of his body, what he says is totally true and making it will take years longer if ever even possible with that mindset

What do you expect user? Most women have terrible pick up game because they are so used to being the passive recipient.

Being rude for no reason isn't alpha, you man-child

BULLY

>be skinny fat all my life
>year of working out
>Go to the local park in a tank top
>see some old friends
>damn user you're looking jacked

After seeing how much an offhand comment like that can make someone's day I've been giving them out a bit more. One girl was absolutely beaming when I said nice bracelet. It's a nice feeling.