How much do you spend on nutrition a month?

How much do you spend on nutrition a month?

>Close to $400

bout tree fiddy

Food stamps

like $50 - $75 a week. So for so $50 x 4 weeks = 400 dollars a month

That's $194 for a month?

dat math

Get off fit and take a math class.

I bet if you used $45.00 increments you would've solved that.

You need brain gains bruh.

about $300 AUD

Maybe about $120-$140 a month

>Hey user what's ur bench?
>Well I put 2 45's on each side plus the bar is about 450lb

hollllllleeeee sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. How?

Costco + splitting cost between 3 roommates. I don't eat a very varied menu. Lots of oatmeal, pasta, pb&js, eggs, cheese, milk, carrots, tuna and chicken. During the semester I eat at my dining hall 3x a week to get veggies but now I'm gonna have to buy some broccoli and some other vegetables that aren't very expensive. So I guess when you add in the dining hall costs that adds probably 70 bucks a month but it isn't necessary.

Not him but if you eat at home everyday and cook your own food, as well as shop smart, your meals shouldn't exceed 3$. 3 meals a day, 30 days a month, is 270$. And that is the absolute ceiling. For example, my breakfast is typically oats, pb, milk or whey, and some fruit. At most, it is like 1.5$.

Shop smart just means do a tiny bit of research, look at the price tags, buy whole chicken instead of boneless skinless breast, don't buy fancy cereal (oats work fine), don't buy fancy cuts of meat (whole chicken works fine), don't buy fancy vegetables and fruit (spinach and banana work fine), don't but fancy brands of whey (for example in europe MP which should be the cheapest works fine). Rice, potatoes, beans are cheap. Buy dry beans, not canned. Buy bulk rice, not uncle ben's. Etc etc.

150-175.

I once calculated that on heavy workout days my piss is worth about $1.05 in dubious supplements.

I probably spend around $300 on food. That's still a huge fucking leap from $120 a month.

>not distilling your piss to make home-made vitamins to resell

I agree with everything except the whole chicken. Boneless skinless breast is only 1.88usd here, so its probably a different situation for you.

Fuk id have hundreds of extra dollars a month if I only spent 120 on food

I like to eat out and also eat red meat and stuff tho oh well

I used $ just to give the readers an easier job. I am from yurop. Boneless skinless is ~8€/kg, whole chicken is about ~3€/kg and if you find a deal (remember to shop smart) it can be as low as 2.

Figured as much. I've heard the horror stories about chicken prices in Europe.

"around 300" is also a huge leap from "definitely below 270". 120 really is too low, I don't know how he does it. But to spend 400 like the OP said, i'd have to eat take away every day

Don't be ridiculous, no one is going to pay to drink your piss unless you're some sort of well-to-do kazoo.

Don't advertise it as such. Distill the water out and press the residue into a pill form. Why wouldn't you do this? You're literally pissing away money.

I live with my gf,
we spend about 100+-10 a week. We do go out once a weekish though.

Half our cart is veggies and fruit.
The other half is packaged stuff like nuts, breads, oats, pastas, condiments.

Were vegan.

QUICK! Whoever insults me first ill post a gf nude request.

>vegan
Enjoy your nogains.

Post butt

>dubious
Check the word definition.

Been vegan for about a year, how do you deal with bloating?

>Madrid here
Around 200 €, would be 130-150 everywhere but Madrid and Barcelona

jfc food stamps are that much? that's living large

$4000 if you count supps like preworkouts, postworkouts, hyphe mud, activated almonds, bulletproof CEO coffee etc but in the end it's worth it, I can squat 3 plates for 1RM easily and with good light my abs are visible

different user but I only eat veggies, beans, etc. at dinner. not quite leangains but skew more stuff towards dinner and take one huge dump in the morning and I'm "empty" all day. so gas at all.

works better for me because I'm a manlet so I don't actually have to put a lot of things in my stomach though.

example:
morning cardio
"light" lunch (protein shake, nuts, fruit, pb&j, whatever; get in msot of fats here because they don't take up much stomach space)
evening training
big dinner w/ like 0.5 lb dry beans and rice/cornmeal/potatoes + veggies

Next to 120€ / week

You from Italy by chance?Same price here but shit is quite good

Very little apparently.

This will last me around 2 months, usually I'll buy a few whole mackerel or a whole salmon which will last me at least a couple weeks for a tenner or so

>$60
Then again I've been a cook for 10 years, i know how to maintain a budget balanced and how to portion my meals properly

>dubious
>Check the word definition
>not to be relied upon; suspect
Oh shit nigga! A totally applicable word!

2 kgs of meat last you two months? What is this shit that you're buying. Looks awful m8 sry

Why would you rely on piss?

Dubious is in reference to a proposition or statement, not a physical object under suspicion.

Please extend your efforts beyond Google.

>distilling your piss
>not giving it to customers raw

Around 150 Euro.

I'm quite skilled about food prices and cooking tho.

£45 a week + almonds we buy them online
for 2 people

>I once calculated that on heavy workout days my piss is worth about $1.05 in dubious supplements.
>on heavy workout days my piss is worth about $1.05 in dubious supplements.
>my piss is worth about $1.05 in dubious supplements.
>worth about $1.05 in dubious supplements.
>dubious supplements.
It's the supplements, and more specifically the effectiveness of those supplements, that are dubious in the sentence. Supplements that you can see described, in threads that are on here at this very moment, as dubious - as possibly effective or possibly pointless, and certainly questionable as to whether they're effective for the price. And certainly some of those proprietary pre-workout chemicals, for example, make their way into my piss.

That's 5kg of meat + fish + eggs. Where did you learn to count?

About $85-$100 a month.
I'm pretty thrifty and have an Aldi by me, so it's not a difficult task.
>tfw $.69 for a dozen large eggs for weeks now

Now that's some good bait.

my girlfriend and I have spent as much as $800/monthly
we only buy organic free-range chicken, grass-fed beef, local organic fruit and veg, organic local cheeses etc

organic really does taste better desu

>don't buy the grass-fed lie

i only buy beef fed beef more protons

Not him, I'm from Italy. There's a rosticceria/polleria ~5min walk from my home, they leave their free-range chickens (and other animals) completely free in what is a park-protected area. Mon-Fri they sell a __full__ chicken (already cleaned & roasted) for 12€ if you buy it before 14:00; 8€ if you buy it in the afternoon before they close (19:00). If a whole chicken is too much (and I can assure you it's too much for a single lunch), you can buy half.

Their eggs are free-range eggs too obviously.

I'm from Italy too. But 8 euro sounds like a lot, capo. Here in Pisa i can get a whole chicken for 3 euro (Coop)

Which city btw?

Hundred credits.

kek

Bèrghem province, next to the (pre-)Alps
>comparing filthy communist chickens to Padan Master Race chichens
ISHYGDDT
For a real comparison I guess I should weight them - something I didn't do, but anyway these chickens are pretty huge (and tasty)

£160

I live alone and spend between $140-$180 a month. Here's a typical shopping list:

>2 onions
>3 sweet potatoes
>bananas
>blueberries if they're on sale
>gallon of milk
>8z shredded cheddar
>30ct eggs
>1 jar natty PB
>2.5lbs old fashioned oats (1 a month)
>5 cans of beans
>32z can crushed tomatoes
>32z can diced tomatoes
>2 small cans of corn
>10-12lbs boneless chicken thighs
>3lbs ground meatloaf mix
>10 bags frozen steamable veggies

This lasts me 2 weeks. It doesn't count spices, flour, olive oil or other oddball things you don't need to buy often.

LOL

>Implying i'm actually eating chicken and not babies

What about supermarkets?Esselunga masterrace there?

You should spend more on the healthy foods aside from the mixed veggies, that shouldn't last you 2 weeks

Yep, Esselunga is quite masterrace. The French are trying to invade with their carrefour and auchan, but esselunga stays strong.
carrefour is the only one keeping some of their stores open 24/7/365 (merrikin style), tried to get there to buy something after training at 23:30 and there was a bunch of underage faggots buying drinks and shit foods. Only one or two cashiers, overall more expensive, not going there again/10
conad is simply missing

Supplements are dubious not a man's piss.

roughly $50

every home meal is rice+beans

steal food from work for nutrition and variety

Don't lie to people on the internet.

bump

10/10

Greece. Ib4 denbt.

What about Coop tho? Esselunga here is good but, expensive as fuck. I only buy there with 40% off.
I tried Carrefour here too, place is far and the automatic cashier fucking sucks.

Anyway, today i found 1.4 kg of chicken at Coop for 2 euro (expiring date : tomorrow) so it's a good day.

literally the worst part about getting Veeky Forums is having to either:

1. spend shitton of extra money on healthy food
2. spend shitton of extra time learning to be a Jew when it comes to finding good deals on food
3. saying "fuck it" and buying jack in the box for the third night in a row because you're too lazy to bother

Coop barely exists in the non-communists, free Alps of Padania. Seriously, there are like only two or three coop I know of. One small as fuck, the other one bigger on the way for the Holy Pontida Oath Plains - never been there, quite inconvenient location
Esselunga is the cheapest I know of, unless you want to try discounts like lidl or eurospin and the like. I'd rather eat shit tbqh
>1.4. kg chicken
>at coop
>for 2€
>in tuscany
it's a chinese baby from Prato, I can bet that

About a grand between me and my fiance but I am a richfag and pretty much just buy whatever I want without looking at the price