/fraud/ general

Steroids general.

>20mins since last thread died

Previously

> 20 mins later

I was fooling around with a nutrition facts label generator for the OP pic. It didn't work out.

>wen u cruisin but ur at the end of ur vial n u just decide 2 duble the dose 4 1 nite lol

What a boyish body
Are you named after the dead baby bashing monkey?

Best stack for fat loss? I'll read into the doses just throw me some ideas

>Not cruising on 400 test plus orals
What are you doing with your life?
Disregard health, acquire aesthetics
I haven't come off or cruised more than a month and a half in the two years I've been on

Is there a video/documentary that is essential /steriod/ core? I wanna learn as much as I can I've already read multiple stickies/info guides.

Dnp + PSMF
Tren is the only roid that increases fat loss but you still gotta diet properly
Dnp is easy mode

m8 when you're recovering from an injury while trying to cut and also expect to have surgery in maybe a month then u can cruise at 200 a week till all is said and done

Ay, I'd hit that.

This is what an unplanned cycle looks like.

Bigger faster stronger is a good doco
There's no informative vids or movies though, just read a bunch online

DNP + PSMF sounds like an awful time.

both are insane but idk about together.

What kind of injury are we talking?
Broke my ankle half way through my first blast, that was a bitch to work around.

>sounds like an awful time

pretty much, for me it's like rucking 12 miles with 60-80lbs

your entire world shrinks down to putting one foot in front of the other, you kind of sink down into yourself mentally, and just focus on point a to point B

it's fucking awful, but you can't imagine the results

dislocated my shoulder at the end of my tren e blast, dislocated the night i pinned tren A to complete the blast (was gonna end it with a vial of finaplix 50mg ED). tore the labrum and chipped some bone off upon dislocation. just got back into the gym a few weeks ago.

during recovery i got diagnosed with compartment syndrome, so i cant run or isolate my legs too much. Getting the compartment pressure test in 2 weeks then they'll schedule me for surgery after its confirmed. Both the doctor and physical therapist agree its compartment syndrome but they still need to do the test. doctor said it may take 3-4 months before i can work legs again afterwards, despite being able to walk the next day.

Its difficult but definitely doable. The results are worth it.

and i feel you man. dealing with injuries after starting a blast is pretty fucking disheartening.

>but you can't imagine the results

Muh bloody boots. Fuck rucking.

This sounds really familiar. Did you post on r steroids when it happened? Either way sounds like a petty shitty situation. Good luck with the surgery.

yeah the my life is a meme post.

was a dank 1

Yeah I don't know about DNP man, might try at a lower dose. I'm worried I might die if I do cardio on this shit. Recommended dose for maximum damage control? And thanks for telling me about the PSMF

I used to do cardio on 500mg DNP. Just watch your heartrate

i don't think you're encouraged to do cardio with either DNP or PSMF.

> work out drunk
> do push/pull ie. overwork shoulders
> zero injuries since I started steroids

How do you people manage this shit? Like my brother, he's always bitching about his shoulders. So I tell him what to do, and next time I visit, he's off doing some retard shoulder-isolating routine. This is what you do for shoulders..

> 3x8 180 degree lateral raise with light dumb-bells
> 3x8 standing press

That's it. In fact, let me list all the exercises one needs to be concerned with...

> squats
> deadlifts
> pendlay rows + low rows
> bench press
> press
> lateral raise
> pull-up + chin-ups [instead of curls]
> hanging leg raise
> cardio, preferably rowing or ARC trainer

I like to do zero-rest routines to improve my sex potential. You think you're all that strong until you fuck a nympho and suddenly endurance is an issue. Super-setting deadlifts, leg raises, and rows. Super-setting pull-ups and chin-ups. Etc. If I can't find anything else to do, I'll do some curls as a bullshit filler as it's better than nothing. Rest times matter.

well i tweaked my rotator cuff years ago and always had issues with it since.

it dislocated on my second set of DB OHP, was holding the dumbbell at the top of the rep and focusing on my other arm to keep good form then my left arm just went behind me and fell around like a clock hand.

who the fuck, do I need a fucking spreadsheet for fraud now?

>bloody boots

ssssccrruubbb

better boots, better socks, better insoles, better ruck packing

worst thing I had to do during a 20k was stop, take my boot off, pull a toenail with a gerber, hold pressure for 5 then wrap it, boot back on and keep going

think I still did it in like 3:15 just pacing it out

unless you majorly fuck up by not maintaining hydration and electrolyte balance, it's a non-issue

I've done an hour and a half of liss a day split into 2 45min sessions while on 600mg and psmf, it can be done

might add more after I shit and shower if you've got more qs

>I've done an hour and a half of liss a day split into 2 45min sessions while on 600mg and psmf

that sounds insane dude. i'd be down to try that in the winter but fuck.

You got a CB pic? Only ever seen your back, looked joocy tho

DNP releases massive amounts of free radicals into your body. Free radicals cause cancer bruh. I don't want cancer. It passed the AMES test but bacteria aren't even effected by DNP so it doesn't matter. Fuckin horse hockey I'm like 50/50 on if should go online and buy this shit.

On DNP it's all about your motivation, because the lethargy just awful for me

how does it compare to tren lethargy?

probably worse i bet

Did you even read DNP sticky? One thing DNP definitely does is DECREASING your chances to get cancer

I know right, I'm away for a few weeks, come back to like 4 new trips
At least MGs life is sad enough that he's decides to grace us once more with his pocket sized presence

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I am curious. I have heard that a test cycle makes you feel great for weeks, months even, makes you self-confident, strong of course, all that stuff. So what exactly is the problem with roiding when you're not training seriously, not trying to go above your natural limit? Are there any more reasons why people who have only been training for half a year should not roid? Don't actors in Hollywood for example roid all the time from untrained to ripped?

So its class three carcinogen. Basically unless I took DNP for like a year I have zero risk of getting cancer. How would it aid with cancer, I've read sticky. Nowhere in sticky about DNP.

Roiding from dyel increases chance of injuries, gains are suboptimal because you don't know how to lift properly and you'll likely become reliant on gear to make gains.

Get a solid regiment and diet for a year, preferably work with a trainer and see how you feel.

15-20mg yoh hcl on waking, 45mins of 150bpm avg liss starting 30mins after dosing, wait 75mins after liss then dose 200mg moda + 200-400mg caffeine q4h prn

it's rough but it's definitely doable

>DNP releases massive amounts of free radicals into your body. Free radicals cause cancer bruh.

it's funny how all of the arguments about mutagenic oxidative stress, carcinogenic effects, etc are all working off of theoretical frameworks with no real epidemiological grounding

you wanna know what else is funny?

even if it had the potential to cause cancer, the massively increased cancer cell metabolism means dnp would create runaway reactions that would lead to cell death before the oxidative stress could provoke any kind of fruitful metastatic response

tl;dr for dumbshits like you: unless you've got actual rigorous science backing up that claim, go get fucked with a broken broomstick

oddly enough I had zero sleep disturbance past the first ~4 nights at 350mg of puuuuuure tren ace, no lethargy, no digestive issues, nada

Why go through the trouble of extracting fina then run it at such a low dose?

Starting a cycle soon. Do you faggots run AI through the whole cycle or only when sides show?

thanks senpai. I'll keep reading but it's a class 3 so "it isn't known to directly cause cancer".

I had extra, I wanted to see how it stacked up, and/or because why the fuck not

who is this, she a camwhore?

I'm about to do my 1st cycle. Var. Just looking for some sources.
Someone who made it have progress pics? I'm excited for made sum strength gains while making some modest muscle gains. To those who deadlift, how much improv can be made in 4 weeks? Currently lifting 352lbs.

I'm an IV Heroin addict. 24 year olds male, 6'2" and now 178lbs after gaining much needed weight.

When they did my blood work in detox six months ago my testosterone was 389, after three weeks it improved to 405. Also my liver function improved, most noticably my billirubens went down and my cholesteral went up.

At the time they wanted to prescribe me andro-gel and some anti-depressants and shit but I was adamant about being totally sober, and have been for a little over six months.
I still often feel slow, but my overall health has improved drastically.
I am considering getting my blood work done again, and seeing if my testosterone has improved, if it hasnt I am considering taking the scrip. Should I bother with gel? I lurked in a few theads and never saw it mentioned so I assume its inferior to what does come up.

Of course this feels like looking to drugs to improve my life/modify my emotions. That mindset destroys me, so I should probally not even consider it. Doctors wanting to give me roids make it hard to resist, but I will ask about it, and get told its a bad idea by people smarter than me tomorrow. That always helps.

>I'm about to do my 1st cycle. Var.

minimum once a week injection or bust, everything else is fucking retarded for a dizzying array of reasons

>Cycle
No

I know this isnt a DNP thread but is DMP still reliable and go to other then Dinitro?

I've been gone for a few months out of country.

Guys been pinning 75 tren a day, and 150 test twice a week.
Been about 6 weeks
Now the pip is insane swollen lumps at all my injection sites
Actually withdrew what look like tren after the lump hadn't left for a week.

What the fucks happening, is it me, my gear?

How much more gains do steroids yield.
Lets say I start working out. Never done before.

a version of me in universe A is natural.
a version of me in universe B is on steroids.

If B worked out for 2 months. How long would A have to work out for the same results.

Just curious. I have no desire to workout, just want to know the effectiveness.

are you implying it Isn't a proper cycle?

how long is a piece of string measured from manletgain's taint to bellybutton?

buydnp, get it while the getting's good

>Actually withdrew what look like tren after the lump hadn't left for a week.

how the actual fuck do you manage to fuck up aseptic injection techniques this badly

hold on, let me get my big red fucking crayons for this one

Congrats on getting clean and having enough common sense to lurk and realize gel is shit.
Steroids aren't a high or a cheap "fix" to your problems that fucks you over later.
Tjey can drastically improved quality of life and if done properly have very few downsides.
Buy your test illegally and self administer TRT, it'll work out a fraction of the cost of prescription.
250mg per week divided into two shots should put you slightly above natty but not mess up your health markers like higher blast doses would.

Is it red and tender? If so you got yourself a babby infection
If not probably subQ

Dude at least lurk for like two or 3 threads before spouting your retarded normie roid ideas

brick
Are you able to explain this free radicals from DNP causing cataracts shit?
I've been able to find sweet fuck all in terms of actually papers on it.
Looooooads of people on the internet parroting how if a woman uses dnp she's 100% getting cataracts and men are just a case of family history.

Pretty sure cataracts can be non-hereditary so that makes 0 sense to me.

Break it down with some big colourful crayons?
We've talked about this before but I don't remember wtf your sources were so after exhausting my moderate searching abilities I come to you.

Watched one punch fella. Instantly thought of jm. That goofy bald bastard.

Thanks jerry

Wot

Here's a four letter word that'll melt your worries away
Y O L O
O
L
O

Only got one life so fuck it lets get blind and shredded

why do these girls always wear their baseball caps so low over their eyes with their hair down in a pseudo ponytail or braid?

Was JM named after the JM press because fuckhueg triceps?

Saved

No jm is named after the notorious bum driller juan marco.

Because she doesn't want people to see the goofy ass face she's making.

this chick trains at my gym...

Jerrbears of truth.

You hit it yet?

r/peds/wiki/dnp

don't know, don't care

well more accurately my dick doesn't care

MOM

MOM

I SEE COOTER

Stop making me self conscious. Take your vagina shaming and swerve.

Pfft
People like that have bodybuilders for boyfriends. I'm on like, the opposite end of the spectrum... I guess you could call me a bodydestructor

>People like that have bodybuilders for boyfriends. I'm on like, the opposite end of the spectrum... I guess you could call a bodydestructor
Why you still small tiny tim?

You guys that blast and cruise how often do you hcg? Any worries for when you wanna eventually come off?

I will literally come back and ask further questions if I don't get my answers there kek

Check and a big check
I only just finished a course of antibiotics about two weeks ago
Tho I had no problems before the antibiotics.

>That pic
Fuckin kek

Im not exactly 'small'. Im 267lbs @ just over 6'1. I've benched 278lbs before though... if its any consolation

Literally never
>Eventually come off
See above

Nah I picked up scrote weights so my balls will return to natty faster. Im afraid to use them too much otherwise my balls will hang lower than my dick.

That's not so good.

i like your handwriting. did you do that with a computer mouse or some type of pad?

I did 500 test e 350 tren a weekly and 30mg sdrol daily, 4 weeks of this gave me like 1 1/2 years worth it natty gains + I lost fat while eating 6k+ calories daily

Don't worry, I tell myself I am a fat disgusting piece of trash every day. Sometimes other people do too

guys I've got a problem, been in a relationship for roughly 1 year, I love my girlfriend but the urge of fucking other girls is pretty high, what do?

Why not cut? Generally this fixes the problem.

mspaint, crayon brush, and a mouse

make a fucking decision and accept the consequences like a man

Just fuck other girls and don't tell about it your so-called gf.

You're a fantastic responder or I fucking suck at roids
Possibly both

that was basically my first cycle lol, did about 4 weeks of test only and then said fuck it I wanna get HOOOGE

I'll get back to you on that one...

I'm doing so much wrong this blast I'm not sure exactly what's responsible
Running "600" cheap ass budget homebrew test
Having zero problems with estro except for being emotional
Using letro as an AI because I was planning on 3g test and ran out of asin
.625 letro e3d has me feeling good, no low estro symptoms aside from some dry skin around jaw and chin
So my question is what fucking dose of test am I actually running? I have fewer estro symptoms on "600" of this test than 300 UGL yet have less low estro symptoms than on 500 UGL with 12mg asin eod
Getting bloods done asap but it probably won't be for at least another 3 week

You either;
-Become mentally & emotionally strong, and loyal.
-Become easily seduced and weak to perversion.

Both have their pro's & cons

See

I'm at a point in my life where I have to make this decision
Been towing the line a long time

JM stands for juice machine
srs

what could I run year round that's not quite a blast and not a cruise either
something that I wouldn't need(much) AI for either

300 mg tren 200 test

Rip lipids
Rip cholesterol

This sickkunt endo reckons most people can run 600 test pretty much indefinitely without issue
Forget which vid but he's said it at least twice
Dr Rand, Coach approved