Why would a skinny guy ever bother lifting?

Why would a skinny guy ever bother lifting?

I was fat, then started cutting, then got skinny-fat. So I had to fix my body with lifting because it was the only way to lose the skinny-fat body-type. But I know for a fact if I was just plain skinny, that I would have never started lifting. Clothes fit best on skinny physiques, most women prefer skinny guys.

So tell me, why would a skinny guy ever bother? Unless you're skinnyfat or fat-fat, there's no point in lifting.

Girls don't prefer skinny guys. They might say they do but they don't. Just don't end up looking like that four scoops guy.

The guy in your pic lifts

sure thing

because girls are bigger than you when you're a skinny guy
you look and are weak as fuck

As a guy was fat from ages 10 to 25. I can tell you that you're 100% wrong.

All the guys around me getting pussy were all skinny non-lifters who were really skinny, no muscle, but had a bit of abs. Hell, even the chubby/fat girls were still only going for these guys.

That's because there are very few dudes who lift properly? The fuck? The majority of guys getting girls are skinny. You just never had a friend built like Adonis.

No, that is his FRAME. Have you never seen ALPHA GENETICS before, silly gymcel?

Fucking lmao.

>alpha genetics

he looks like a roman senators fuck boi

built > skinny > fat
If dude's like that are getting more girls than you, then either you're 12, autistic, or ugly as fuck

>implying that isn't GOAT

That's what a skinny guy usually looks like (me before lifting), so it's not like we have a decent body even of we are not fat, lifting is still needed

gr8 b8 m8

Have you seen an actual skinny underweight guy? They're repulsive.

>most women prefer skinny guys

Thread seems like b8

I use to be pretty skinny but lifting makes me feel more comfortable and helped my confidence. I don't know how to fight but walking around parties when you have muscle on you and you feel bigger makes me feel safer. Thats at least on of the biggest pros and reasons why I prefer lifting to being skinny.

What kind of ghetto negro romps do you hang around where you might feel unsafe at a party?

>why do skinny guys bother working out?

Because they get instant results faster. When you're rock bottom the only direction to go is up.

This is the best body for getting them hoes

there is always some fags that want to prove themselves by picking a fight

like the other user said you clearly don't have a friend who is well built and at least reasonably good looking. girls don't particularly like curlbros because they look like they're overcompensating, and """powerlifters""" often just look fat. but if you're proportional with a good chest, back, shoulders, arms and legs then every girl is going to prefer you over a skeleton auschwitz survivor

to not look like an auschwitz survivor like OP picture?

being skinny is the worst. people just think you're like a 16 year old

>Clothes fit best on skinny physiques
If you want to be drowned in fabric, that is. If anything, having some layer of blubber makes you look better when wearing clothes because you fill them out better.