Why are guys so afraid to admit they lift for girls?

why are guys so afraid to admit they lift for girls?

I mean c'mon, who are you fooling?

I lift for upcoming european race war

I lift for Trump.

I lift to become a chinese cartoon character

this

>
>I lift for upcoming european race war
Str dont increase ranged weapon damage.

I lift to increase muscle mass so I have more to eventually transplant to my dick

I wonder what her pussy looks like.

I don't lift, I do bodyweight and cardio for parkour

Because 99% of the people that lift for girls know it's obvious and don't make threads about it or talk about it. It's just implied. You lift to look better and get treated better, which includes PUSSY

It does if you use a compound bow or a heavy throwing weapon. Somebody needs to get out their copy of the dungeons and dragons 3.5e players handbook.

Bare, innie, beautiful shade of pink when spread open.

Shaved smoothed and untainted

M8 warfare is not a FP shooter, fast pointy things and loud farting barrels are quite heavy

any bow for that matter

There has to be nudes out there...

i do it for him

I'm just trying to look better

Ausfag but ditto, only I can't wait until the SJW bs hits our shores like in the US.

To prevent suicide

I lift because it is one of the only things keeping me sober. My sponsor recommended it and so far i love it. Gives me a reason to get out of bed.

first post is best post

I lift for dudes.

I lift for cosplay and to more effectively kill people when and if I ever get the chance.

Anyone who says girls aren't a reason why they lift is lying to themselves. However if lifting for girls is your one and ONLY reason then you are a sad person.

Lol aus is a sjw hive. I graduated two years ago an universities were already beyond saving.

Deus vult.

You would be better off going for hikes and runs with 30kg of gear and a rifle than going to the gym if you actually want to take part in any sort of conflict.

As well as learning how to shoot, small unit tactics, emergency first aid and how to survive in the wilderness.

All of which is besides the point. War is a team sport and if you don't have a team you aren't even in the running.

i do but it didnt make any difference

>3.5e handbook
Is that even a thing? And knowing that tells me your on the wrong board.

I have learnt arabic and know the customs enough to blend in, the question is - to better perform neck twists should I train triceps or lats?

Yes

>And knowing that tells me your on the wrong board.
>Not going an extra mile for your role-play of a barbarian

Not gonna make it.

So are all the non-European whites just going to throw everything they have to run off to Europe or something? Kek.

Fedora warriors, the lot of you.

If you're from outside Europe just send monies to right wing orgs

In order I lift...
>to be better at my martial art
>to be strong
>for girls

That's going to help as much as all the Bernbro's giving their life savings over to Sanders kek.

>implying they'll accept you

Make fight clubs compete for money on a proper field and you did more than I could do ever. V4 countries are the way to go.

I'm already in حبيبي

IIRC this girl right here bangs black dudes.

little bit of this little bit of that.

>learning Arabic for a conflict that's never going to take place
>lying on the internet about infiltrating some group when you most likely just made friends with some random sandnig

Of course that's even taking into consideration that you learned Arabic- which you most likely didn't.

shutup you fucking anime

/pol/
/v/

No wonder she's so perfect.

it is the same as when a woman says she is using make up to feel better for herself, that is true that she feels better, it feels better to work on your appearance than not doing it because we are evolutionary hardwired to maximize attractivness

Anger is the first step m8. And
>hating anime on an anime based forum
Shiggy diggy.

Sorry, breh, there are no nudes. Both myself and my gf play video games with this girl regularly. She's a live streamer on twitch. Her name is Lyn.

I lift for the powertrip of looking intimidating (6'4)

I lift for...

GREAT LEADERS

起来 ! 不愿做奴隶的人们 !

OMG, people can you please stop posting anime, I get this site was based on it but now we have a special place /a/ for it, come on guys when your on /a/ post anime, when your on Veeky Forums post lifters

No one lifts for one girl, but rather, for their ideal of a perfect girl. Untangible things are great for inspiration.

Mao banned bodybuilding in thrçe PRC. He classified it as an useless, narcissistic bourgeois activity.

this tbqhwyt famillia

It is definitely one of the reasons. Though there are other reasons as well.

intangible jesus christ this board i swear

>lifting for girls
>lifting instead of real sports

enjoy your crippled social lives

I lift for the God-Emperor of Mankind.

>her

I lift so I don't get here any sooner than I have too... Dying a slow agonizing death is my motivator.

I literally started lifting because I realised most muslims I saw out on the street would beat me

I lift because humility without strength is called weakness

And for the sexual stamina

>I do bodyweight and cardio for parkour
This!

Anyway, I lift for little girls, and to have a chance of survival against sandniggers.

Why lift to get girls when this is what girls want?

look a that fucking bridge/arch. it's like 3/4 cobblestone and 1/4 concrete.

0/10 would not bang

>compound bow
>in modern conflict

War isn't exactly far cry game you know

>no waterdrops on lens

CURLS FOR GIRLS
THIGHS FOR GUYS

This desu senpai.

If I lifted for girls I would have stopped by now cause it's clearly not working

This, also i think that if i want to have a happy marriage i gotta be Veeky Forums so my wife won't cuck me with tyrone or ahmed.

triggered?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>37506878
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Damn, they should die for using Comic Sans.

kek I live in the US and this is why I lift

I lift for the girl I haven't even met yet. Any girl I've already met, well, she had her chance.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Most USpergs wouldn't help out anyway. They just keep telling themselves that in their basement to feel superior. They'll just laugh at webms on /pol/ when shit starts happening.

So you can fire a gun harder?

bro, you lift for homo lust from other gym bros
[spoiler]then you cut for girls[/spoiler]

>implying thats not exactly what every Eurofag ITT would do when it breaks out

fpbp

Most of them won't have a chance.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Because I'm not. Lifting doesn't cure autism so why would I lift for girls when it doesn't get girls?

I lift for TARKUS

So you can run faster, for longer; so you can drag a comrade out of dodge when they are hit; so you can manage recoil better; so you can haul your pack more efficiently and shoulder AT weapons faster; so you can cave a bastard's face in with a rifle butt before he does the same to you. There is a reason why soldiers are never scrawny kids.

I used to

Found a cute, loving girl, had a great relationship

Or at least so I thought, turns out she was fucking a dude behind my back and she dumped me suddenly

Women are whores, all of them
I'm not even edgy, there's not a single woman out there who isn't a whore by definition

DEADLIFTS FOR IMPENDING RACE WAR

>he thinks war is all shooting

Most people die from exposure and similar. Then by artillery, and THEN bullets.

I realized that girls don't give a shit. Obviously if I had the social skills to get a girl she would be mirin but no one else cares. I lift because it keeps crippling depression and self loathing away. It's a nice high and it makes me a better person.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I lift because Zyzz died for our gains. He wants us to make it.

So let's lift and chant, bros: "Light weight, baby. Light weight."

this

DEUS

i dont lift to get girls but to intimidate them. I am in my 30s and in better shape than most dudes at my age, bitches be fat and shit and when they see me they wet their panties but idgaf and they go nuts.

Pump4trump

wot game?