Is this bear mode or just fat?

Is this bear mode or just fat?

bearmode with a hint of gyno

that's just fat

fat with gyno

mostly fat

Just fat

About a decade of natty training before bear

I guess I could just take gear like you and then dwarf you in a couple months.

OK bby please do

What do you bench again?

>bear mode
>80% bf

That's weird I thought this was a thread about bear mode

I'll be fielding powerlifting related questions in plg

how tall are you?

Cool. I bench 330lbs after just over a year of training natty and you've been training for years and have been on gear. I think it was 345lbs, is that it? If I took gear for as long as you did right now I could probably hit a 4 plate bench so stay small kid.
6'4

What do you weigh? What do you deadlift?

You look soft, can you be my pillow for a night? Is it tough staying shw? I don't know how you can be so soft at 275 but what do I know

Bulk life right?

It's fat. Natty bearmode is impossible unless you're 6'4+.

Brb, gettin some fucking tren so I can blow your numbers out in a quarter of the time it took you and look twice as fucking jacked. Then we can cuddle and you can nuzzle my wrinkly nutsack bro.

And I bench 385lb so stop trying to sound tough, fatty. You asked a question, we answered it. Don't be salty you didn't get the answer you wanted.

OK man I'll wait

Can you be my soft warm pillow in the meantime?

kind of weird that you don't look like you are on gear while you are on gear

maybe vascularity hints something but your veins look pretty natty, unlike those fucking bulging firehoses under the skin on NATTY guys from youtube

Yeah sure, just come rest your head on my hairy man chest, you hairless woman. Don't mind your mom next to me, not the first time she sees me cuddle with someone else.

This thread...

>hairy man """"chest"""
>B cups

>hairless woman
>directed at someone that out lifts you at a lighter weight

>cuddling with men

Dude I just want a pillow lmao not all this baggage

Agreed. Why do people who lift have to also be so fucking autistic

And why does memeshorts always show up in threads like this.

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF DUDE.

how many girls have you fucked OP?
wanna fuck one more ;) ?

Didn't say anything about cuddling with men, bro. Your mom won't mind, I promise.
Workin' on it atm, she's playing hard to get though.

>thinking this looks good

Op you look like a fat ugly monkey.

I'd say on the good end of builtfat. Some good work but needs just a little bit more mass and a little bit less fat to be bear mode.

Type less and eat less, fatty. Nowhere near bear mode.

>I'm not gay
>not the first time she sees me cuddle with someone else.
>except here, this isn't gay I'm just your pillow lol
You never told me what your dl was...?

Natty bearmode. I'm honestly miring, my goal body is close to this but a tad leaner. Diet/routine/advice?

Stfu really. Youre trying to make yourself feel better trting to sound like youre a bodybuilder just stop youre weak as fuck i bet. Opposite of me i have sex while you pose and flex. Pussy.

fat-ass with gyno. why even post this shit?
this better be a joke

do you think that physique is good? or that you don't look soft yourself?

Not fat. Has a strong look to it. Men aren't meant to be cut up like supermodels. This is good

dont listen to the autists OP. yes its bearmode

330 lbs isn't impressive when it's not even bw bench, fatty

You're fat as fuck. Eat less.
I bet you're fat too.

Pic related, ideal male physique for catching poon (the most important thing ever)

NEVER eat less please just do more cardio instead.

None of you fucking losers have any idea what gyno is

I literally NEVER work out legs and your legs just look like a fatter version of my legs tbqh senpai

>still mirrin that back tho

Bearmode is fat, you fatty.

stay delusional dude

you've got some quite serious dysmorphia if you honestly believe that senpai.

why are dyels always so delusional

do their eyes just not work or what the fuck is this?

Found the jealous fatties.
>b...b...but muh fat looks better!

Just fat.

He needs to lose a lot of fat and develop a lot of muscle, then he's real bear mode.

Also his bodyhair sucks.

You're nowhere near to even coming close to his size, what the fuck are you talking about?

Bear mode achieved. Congrats, I guess.

Lose a little bit of fat and do HEAVY ab exercises.
Bear mode is supposed to have a little bit of abs showing

What are you talking about, I just said that he had fatter legs than me and if he worked off that fat we would ha e almost the same looking legs

thiccshorts can cuddle with me instead if he backs out

>size is always more important
By your logic, obese fucks are way better looking

Looking at you makes me want to cut

OP here, your legs are tiny. Nowhere close to mine.

ITT: Jealous skeletons with 0 gains and a jealous roider with a crush on me.

High enough to pick you up and throw you on my bed while you mewl like a bitch. Quick reminder I've been training for less than 1/4 of the time you have and am the same height as you :). It's not hard to cut, and it sure isn't hard to put numbers on your deadlift, even while having crippled knees.

Hey fatbros. How are the cuts going?

Hey smallbro, how's the bulk going?

>hey guise am I bearmode yet????
>No lol user youre just fat
>ITT: Jealous skeletons with 0 gains and a jealous roider with a crush on me.

Accept the fact that youre fat and weak as fuck. You cant even bench your bodyweight, and you probably havent washed you dick in years

Mirin
My quads are bretty weak, but I can't keep bulking

>pulling your shorts high to hide love handles
#justbearmodethings

I weigh 250lbs. I can bench that for 10 reps. A bodyweight bench for someone who only weighs 150lbs isn't impressive though, skelly. It's not my fault you're weak AND small.

Also I haven't washed my dick in years, that job is exclusively held by your mother's mouth.

I don't think you understand how this works. It's even more pathetic for you to weigh 100 lbs more and only bench 100 lbs more. I benched 225 at 160, please shut the fuck up and lift.

a bw bench at 250lbs isn't particularly impressive either, fatty. unless you're over 6'5 if you "lift" and are 250lbs you should be benching 3pl8 for reps at an absolute minimum, it's the only way you can justify having that much fat.

>he benches what I OHP
>thinking anyone other than a bunch of homosexuals on a chinese sewing forum actually give a fuck about relative strength
The jealous is just spewing forth.
>3 plate for reps
>can already do it for 2 reps after 1.2 years of training
>doing it for 3 reps sets me at an advanced bench for my weight
>person making ridiculous claim most likely can't even do 2plate for 1 rep and has probably been lifting for double the amount of time
Like I get it you'rre jealous of my superiority, no need to have a fit, kid.

You are fat as fatass
this is me this is bearmodo-san
I bench 600 lbs for reps btw faggot

>fatty is so insecure that he makes a thread asking if he is bear mode or fat
>when he gets told that he just looks fat he gets triggered and responds with abuse

good thread, i'm mirin, i wish i could have a leg workout by walking up two flights of stairs
kpeaceoutbye

>didn't respond to most of the people calling him fat
>didn't deny it
>only posted when bored'n'short posted to troll him
>people talk shit about my bench
>remind them they still can't bench 2plates for reps
>they get butthurt and say "muhrelativestrength" and "muh 2 plate at a the weight of a 14 year old girl"
>remind them I've been training for 5 years less than them
>still butthurt that their girlfriends outlift them
Come on now kid. It's blatantly obvious your anus hurts.
Wish this was attainable natty. Goal physique. What about that jawline though?

fat=bearmode

>implying I don't do cardio
Pic related. My training program atm.

retarded newfag

you look fat desu. not far from being fit, sounds like you're not cutting though

Train a lot. Eat a lot. Sleep a lot.

Not complicated, friend.

if you have tits and a big belly you are more than likely fat. so yeah OP, you're kind of fat, especially with clothes on. You look strong though

this routine might work, but HIIT is gay.

Me with clothes on. I think I look better clothed. Most people I ask don't think I look fat.

yeah you're right, not fat. your face definitely has some fat on it though

id never think thats a fat guy though, you're right

Despite fat jokes and what have you I would like to go bearmode similar to OP because of muh genes, I've always been a little more stocky (naturally wide shoulders and square frame) so the lean-look won't work for me.

Anyway, how does one achieve this look?

hnnh

Chubby faces run in my family.
seeThat's my training routine.

Your routine is smolov jr on squat and bench continually? Are you mentally insane or on 10g test per week? Or are you running this for three weeks? Either way it and you are retarded

I run cycles of it and put in a light week here and there to auto-regulate and recover.

You never told me what you weigh and what you deadlift.
You'll never catch up on this retarded shit

450 and I weigh 250. Haven't been able to train legs or deadlift properly in about 5 months though, so subtract that from my time lifting. What are you pulling? 600+? Brb in 6 months, getting some test e.

>Most people I ask don't think I look fat.
>Mommy Im not fat am I?
>No sweety! Youre mommys big strong bear!

Seriously how delisional are you? Theres guys who weigh 75lbs less than you who are stronger than you, in every gym on the planet any day of the week.

You are fat and weak. Your program sucks and is retarded and thats why even at a huge caloric surplus youre still weak.

You posted a thread asking if youre fat and got mad when every told you that you are. No one is jealous, no one wants your fat body.

Summerfags are mostly skinny normies who get laid more than you do, and the rest of us blast tren and drown in pussy (or boipussy).

>Chubby faces run in my family.

No one runs in your family. You're just fat.

>and the rest of us blast tren
You're convincing me there's no reason to remain natty.

Don't pull a supermang, be more humble. You'll find linear gains slows right down now that you've broken past intermediate stats. It might take you a year and a half of highly regimented exercise and nutrition to hit 600lbs for 6 reps.

This is not wrong, not even I do. I just use rowing machines and exercise bikes. Running's bad for your joints.

>450 and I weigh 250
Hahahah, I dont care that you havent trained legs cause of what ever excuse, I deadlifted 450 as a 140lb skelly with no training plan or diet.

Enjoy your first year of lifting before you give up and buy a mobility scooter

>running's bad for your joints
Yeah when youre 100lbs overweight.

Im assuming you have about 150lbs of lean mass so youre what 40% bf?

If you cut down to 185 youd still be able to improve your lifts on the way, and you wouldnt be incredibly weak for your weight. You might actually end up aesthetic

If you subtract the time I have been able to properly train my lower body and deadlift from the rest of my time lifting I've barely been training it for half a year. If you scale it up with the progress of my other lifts (330lbs bench, 225lbs OHP) and extrapolate what I would be at if I'd been able to properly train I'd have a 455 squat and 525 pull.
>100lbs overweight
>should be 150lbs
>at 6'4
Are you really that much of a skelly.

24%BF, try again bro.

:)
You just need someone to motivate you

I was pulling 500 and benching 300 at 225lbs at the 1 year mark before going on gear, for reference

I benched 315 in my first year with a huge break in between, it really isn't the same. And we're the same height.

>100lbs overweight
>should be 150lbs
>at 6'4
>Are you really that much of a skelly.

>24%BF, try again bro.

24% bf?? In what universe. And 150lb is my estimation of your LEAN MASS, not your healthy weight, not my weight.

I was exagerating but youre not under 30%bf. Contrary to popular belief you can actually get stronger on a cut - youre not going to lose all your precious noob gains by reducing your risk of cardiovascular disease by 600%.

Come back when youve been lifting for more than a year and are either strong, or lean. Preferably both.

>tfw all these strong people benching huge numbers
>tfw dislocated my shoulder early in the year and can't progress my bench past 2 plate because of the pain

>>>>not under 30%

How much body dysmorphia can one human being even have? You really are deluded.

Lean mass also means nothing. Nobody is going to be 0%BF dumb fuck.

What are you? 140lbs soaking wet?

>How much body dysmorphia can one human being even have? You really are deluded.

Oh the irony..

>IM NOT FAT UR JUST SKINNY

Stay mad Ill stay sthetic out lifting you while weighing 50lbs less.

Or be a man, and dont get mad just because youre fat. Anyone can do a cut, fatty.

Really? What's your bench? What's your OHP? How long you been lifting for?

Doesn't take away from the fact that if you think I'm 30%+ you're completely deluded and have no clue what 30% actually looks like on a man. I'm sure you're real aesthetic looking small as fuck and lifting 30lbs more than me on a deadlift if you're not just lying completely as is the norm for people on this board.