EBST will make you 40x in a month. Cap this. I'm changing your life right now if you decide to seize this information

EBST will make you 40x in a month. Cap this. I'm changing your life right now if you decide to seize this information.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/JoTNQ
imgur.com/a/JoTNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What makes you think it will 40x?

Isn't it for games? Are they going to be with ea sports or something?

I'm desperate enough to actually consider this, so why do you think it'll x40?

this thread again?

Michael Vick
Big Ballers Blend
WBF
Other partnerships will be announce

You're going to regret missing this. I am a fucking angel of mercy descending upon your broke asses here to lift you out of abject poverty and microwave dinners.

Or you could follow whatever bullshit coin pajeet scam groups are currently shilling here. The choice is yours.

m.imgur.com/a/JoTNQ
slides from WBF
not much else tot go on yet
seems legit

I think i get what you're saying.

I know what happened with Trig (beyond the obvious) . Very impressive work. So eboost is the next project, I guess.

Give me a wink if I'm on the right track :)

No, that's not what I'm saying. Be prepared for this coin to realistically go 25-40x. It has to do with the ridiculously low market cap right now. Perhaps the most undervalued coin available.

Ok... I just actually bought 100k coins... please don't fuck me OP

just be patient.

bump

News coming Oct 24. I'm in until then

You' r spamming this.

Nobody is believeing you, stop fucking shilling this trash you shitty jew.

What's the marketcap and supply? CMC shows nothing.

Great comparison. They look identical! I'l buy some just in case. thank you OP.

yep this is a Jim Blasko project, a notorious scammer in crypto, Vox scam, Eboost. Stay far away from this

I'm not a jew, I'm an anti-jew. I'm giving you some god damn good information for free you fucking tool.

It's about 9MM and all coins are in circulation... do the math.

VOX went down because they got delisted from polo. VOX is no scam. EBST looks like it is going to moon.

Well, to be fair vox also went down because it was kind of a stupid coin. Remember, people want CURRENCY that they can use or easily switch in and out of BTC with... EBST will moon hard

So eboost has a lot of news coming now in October. might buy more.news = moon

bumping this

!it also has a lot of threads saying its a scam coin?

This thread again?

OP better start of with your discord chart this time otherwise I am gonna need some extra spoonfeeding.

>EBST
How do i buy this coin? I've never bought a cryptocurrency in my life

are you lost? Do you know where you are?

Something big is definitely happening soon. There is a group/s getting ready to piggy back off this news.

This is going to be the ultimate shitcoin gainer, I've deleted every wojack off my pc.

kek

>Jim Blasko

Fucking DROPPED.

This is the shyster who is responsible for Unbreakable Coin, a shitcoin with no active development I am convinced Jimmy simply sells off slowly to scam people.

Fuck this coin and fuck Jim Blasko

imgur.com/a/JoTNQ

wait are you the guy thats STILL convinced the original pump was a "test"? fucking let it go dude, jesus christ.

You mean attilafx? No, I'm not. I just want this to hover near the front because hopefully someone who actually chart reads will see it and wisely invest...

>muh kyber
>muh black moon

those are the true shit coins and they're being shilled 24-7. You're welcome.

>deerp BUY MY BAGS PLEASE DEEERRP