Why are 1st year natty lifters literally the worst thing on Veeky Forums?

Why are 1st year natty lifters literally the worst thing on Veeky Forums?

Because they haven't come to the realization that gains slow down.
>I'll look like arnold in like 5 years
It's cute

>tfw been lifting for just over a year
>gains have slowed down

;_; still getting strong cause of coming back from an injury though

When I first began lifting and I was several months in and had really drastic changes in body-composition I was 10,000% sure that I was EASILY going to look like Zyzz within the next 1-2 years at the very latest.

You couldn't have convinced me otherwise, I was so fucking sure that I had some secret special genetics. Why? Because I'd constantly see people on forums complaining about their gains. Little did I know these people were already passed their noob gains phase and were at that stage where gains were damn near impossible. I had no idea at the time and just assumed I must be doing something special and have the secret to it all unlocked.

Then soon enough my noob gains ended and I fell into a rut. I then spent the next 1-2 years being in denial about my progress twindling my thumbs thinking "zyzz body, anyyyyyyyyyyday now heh".

6 years in, still no where even close to Zyzz bod. If I knew the truth, I would have never started lifting and I would have just done cardio + calorie deficit and call it a day. Now I can't stop lifting because I don't want to lose the gains I have, regardless of how shit they might be compared to Zyzz, they're still better than nothing.

just do sterons

I can't. I've already weighed up the pro's and con's. I can't do it.

I am the type of health-freak that wont even touch a fucking drink, let a lone inject chemicals into my body.

I am just not that type of YOLO person who will do shit like that. Not saying drugs are dangerous, but the risk is always there. Plus, I'm not doing this professionally, it's not where I make my living, so why bother? I've just accepted the fact the natural gains are extremely limited and I am slowly becoming more and more comfortable with that.

What?
>6 years in, still no where even close to Zyzz bod.

I'm about 5-6 years in myself, looking at him now it doesn't seem unrealistic at all.
I'm already comparable to his flatter pics, outside of insertions.
I think I could get to his more 3D ones in about 12-18months of solid lifting and a short cut.
Not his heavier ones, they're still far off.

Problem is I'm a lazy fuck.
Supposed to be lifting 3x a week with cardio.
Actually lifting 2x with no cardio (sometimes 1x, sometimes 3x).
My diet is clean but I don't actually number crunch my macros.

I dunno, you're probably not doing something right if you still can't see your inner zyzz.

post pics

everyone thinks they look like zyzz

post pics so we can rid you of your delusion

>being this delusional

go ahead prove me wrong by posting pics

I cut soon after that pic was taken because I wanted to cruse at a lower bf%, but it was too drastic so I flattened out a lot and it caused me to notice some imbalances.
Working on them atm.

Hahahah every fucking time.

>lifting 5-6 years
Holy fuck my sides

They do not know the vast plateaus ahead

>tfw cutting for 3 years

>thinks he's close to zyzz stature

Lol

I mean, he's not wrong.

Zyzz is a skeleton now.

Rip

Do you even squat and dl?

Oh wait you're serious

F

Have you checked anavar(or oxandrolone, the scientfic name iirc) it's the safest one and doesn't turn into strogens

>I'm already comparable to his flatter pics, outside of insertions.
Take a good hard look at zyzz in this picture.
I'm not looking for congratulations. I am making the statement that achieving something in the realm of zyzz is not unfathomable and is entirely achievable, if not mediocre.

>2016
>These are the jelly haters browsing Veeky Forums
Who actually cares, so long as you're making progress and remain in a lifestyle of self improvement.
You have no idea where I started or what those years entailed.
I don't care if you're phil heath, you should be ashamed of that presumptuous attitude.

Post body

I did my first shot of test the other day and after it i felt ashamed at what i had sunk to but i put on 12lbs of muscle in the first six months of lifting and then for the next four years i made little to no progress. I took three years off after a bad case of depression and i don't want to spend years working out to look like i don't even lift.

mate no offense but you look like you've been lifting for 6 months. Keep at it but don't get ahead of yourself

You are quite literally half his size, mate. What are your stats?

Okay lets compare.
>zyzz' shoulders are popping
>yours aren't
>zyzz' arms are big
>yours aren't
>zyzz' obliques are bulky and defined
>yours aren't
Calling his physique even on flatter pics, mediocre is just delusional.

Seems the thing about niggers and unwarranted confidence is true.

Are you blind, kid? I mean, forget your muscles, your eyes seem to be your main problem.

> beeing this delusional
You probably plateaued after the first 2-3 years of lifting and eating right, thats what happens to 99% of natties.

first year natty lurker reporting in (first post)

This must be bait, barely ottermode.

Mfw this thread :(

Can you seriously not see how un-huge zyzz is in that picture?

Yes, and my lats are actually visible from the front, his aren't.
But what is this right now?
A comparison, because we are comparable.

If I want motivation to get thicker and tighter I won't look at pictures of him at that size, it's too familiar and not audacious enough.
Unlike [picture related], where you can't even begin. It's just an entirely different level.

>unwarranted
>implying zyzz is white
Stay cucked cum-skins

You look like you weigh 150-160 lbs. Zyzz was over 200 lbs at a lower bodyfat. He effectively had at least 50 lbs of lean bodymass on you.

Now tell me again how you're not delusional.

I've got a tree and some rope if you guys are with me

>we are comparable.
No, no you're fucking not.

How much do you weigh?

my sister has bigger wrists kek

>I think one think from a biased viewpoint
>12 other unbiased people say something different

oh well I must be right i'm fucking zyzz-mode brah

Zyzz looking like a swole ass Genji in this bitch.

Ryujin no ken wo mirin kur-AYYYYYYE!

Why are people shocked that you eventually hit a wall?
Noob here (6 weeks) and it might be the medical knowledge speaking, but seriously, do people really think they have infinite free testosterone?

To gauge my own potential: I'm 5'7" and have a bit above average T (low DHT though, strange genetic effect in my mother's family does this), and it'll maintain over time judging by male relatives, so by my reckoning i'll probably be happy enough with my natty limit.

Just look at every CBT thread after all, the best-looking anons are almost all 5'5" - 5'9" for a reason.

its media. were conditioned to see steroid fitness models as an easily achievable muscular body. But even without steroids these guys are still the best of the best when it comes to genetics and the amount of dedication the give to all aspects.

>I look like someoen who roided for several years
sure you do buddy

and i'm also sure you'er the most handsome gentlemen in the world - your mom told you and why would she lie, right?

Kind of funny how before this i was buying the shit about how the media puts all this pressure on girls/women to conform to an unrealistic body type.

Unrealistic my ass. I was 110lbs when i started, i basically had that body just by being a skinny nerd and sitting in front of a computer 10 hours a day.

He was not fucking 200lbs+ in that original picture.
Not by a long shot.

155lb 6ft, 27" waist.

>12 other unbiased people
You mean 12 Veeky Forumsizens who pretend zyzz is unencroachable under any circumstance.
Not once did I say I was "zyzz mode", that phrase completely eludes the fact that I am my own person and can never replicate anothers aesthetic.

More handsome than your no-image crusty ass.

>the best-looking anons are almost all 5'5" - 5'9" for a reason.
I'm 6ft natty senpai.
;^)

Why do you even keep replying? Are you legitimately this delusional that you think your body has ANYTHING in common with Zyzz'?

You've been lifting for FIVE FUCKING YEARS and you've got less to show for it than most people do after a year or two.

Zyzz was 6'1 and did weigh over 200lbs while being shredded. You don't even come close m8.

>delusion of grandeur

After 5-6 years you look like you've been lifting for 6 months. You have nothing in common with Zyzz's body. There's nothing to be proud of here.

>1000 hours in paint

But if you seriously believe that these two bodies are even remotely comparable, you seriously need to go see a shrink mate.

Zyzz's arms are bigger than this fucking idiot's legs.

>Why do you even keep replying?
Because it's interesting.

>than most people
Am I most people?
Am I in the same circumstances as most people?
No.

126lbs starting weight.
Transitioning from anorexia to a combination of anorexia with bdd.
Son. I don't give a fuck about most people.

Yes he may have weighed 200lbs, but not in that picture.
What the fuck do you think the difference between this and this is?
If you're telling me he's 200 in the first are you telling me he weighs as much as an IFBB pro in the second?
Get real.

Nice horizontal stretching.
Here's an actual side by side.

9/10 most people in this thread are trying to wind me up.
But c'mon, you have to admit he's not actually THAT impressive in his earlier years.

Why don't you post a better full body mirror pic to squash the whole debate? That pic is alright but if u have as much mass as you say then it is kind of hiding your size.

The point is that his body was aesthetic, not impressive per se. Yours is not.

>abloobloo i was skelly when i started

You think people start off weighing 180lbs shredded? You're not special, you have no excuse. And you sure as hell don't look like Zyzz, mate. End of.

>combination of anorexia with bdd

Seems like you're still struggling real hard with that bdd kek

seriously hope you're baiting since you bearly look like you lift, not even trying to hate mate...

Zyzz was 200 in the first pic and 225 in the second one. You are nowhere near him

This

I don't think looking anything like zyzz is possible natty so I stopped caring about aesthetics too much and now i just wanna look like a BIG GUY 4 U

Z-Zyzz? I... I thought you left us... it's been so long... they said you were kill...

I'm starting to get very worried that you're not just b8ing. You don't actually think you look good do you? You're not even ottermode. You're like boymode. You look like a middle school age boy who does little league. That's your body type. And those bitchwrists are embarrassing, look like they would snap in half under 1pl8.

Sorry to interrupt, but I'm 6ft, 163lbs, and I've been lifting for a month and a half. You're doing something wrong, mate.

i'm not this blind fuck but see this

Hang on... the more I look at this...
That's my boy zyzz!

Oh I know I'm still DYEL. I'm just saying I'm probably about the same as that blind fuck, and he's allegedly lifting for years. If I can get noob gains to that level after a month and a half, he's doing something wrong. Am I somehow mistaken?

Ehh, I'm not one for taking pictures, let alone fullbody.
I suck in the leg department and I'm going hindenburg mode atm.
Here's a more recent pic though.

Oh look another person who struggles with reading comprehension.
>Excuse
Try reading the thread first.
In my original post
>I'm lazy
So yes, I know.

>you sure as hell don't look like Zyzz
Wow, you don't say?

>You don't actually think you look good do you?
Of course I don't THINK I look good.
I KNOW it.
Because if I looked bad then the VAST majority of people would be hideous.
That's too much of a cynical edgelord point of view m80.

Not squatting is what I'm doing wrong.
Got about 300lbs missing in the leg department, lol.

Yeah but naa, what size waist are you?
I'm 27.25 right now in bulk, can drop to about 26.
40" chest.

Lol I didn't see him saying he was 155lbs. But you still might have a different build or fatter. I was 6'0 200lb in 7 months but pretty fat compared to him.

>these are the people giving advice on Veeky Forums

This kid just doesn't get it.

If you were standing next to Zyzz in real life you'd look like a fucking skeleton.

>Posts a pic of him when he's huge
These are the people on Veeky Forums who can neither read nor tell the difference between smaller zyzz and pre-sauna zyzz.

31.5 inch waist, could probably drop to 30.
39 inch chest.

Body fat is estimated to be ~8-12%, as according to skinfold caliper measurement. Would you go ahead and explain how these numbers are relevant? I got my learning cap on and everything.

Seriously just time to drop it dude. Your digging a hole and you have nothing to get out with. Your just a skinny as fuck no lifter and everyone's getting baited so hard. It was funny before. It's just really really really sad now.

Jesus what the fuck have you been doing boy? I am lifting 1+ year and I look better than you and can actually ohp lmao 1pl

>ITT one user proving the point of OP.

THERE'S ALWAYS ONE

Youre going to appear in the next humor thread.

looking solid brah, post routine?

ZYZZ WAS 100 KILOGRAMS (220 LBS+) AND UNDER 10% BODYFAT

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL YOU DELUSIONAL FUCK

NOT EVEN THE MOST AESTHETIC GUYS ON Veeky Forums COME CLOSE TO HIM, HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ONE TRIP WHO REGULAR POSTS? PROMETHEUS OR WHATEVER? HE IS AESTHETIC (100x MORE AESTHETIC THAN YOU), BUT ONLY 72KG LITERALLY 30KG LIGHTER THAN ZYZZ.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEAD

A 72KG TRIPFAG IS BIGGER AND LEANER THAN YOU, AND YOU THINK YOU'RE CLOSE TO A ZYZZ BODY, WHEN HE WAS 100 FUCKING KG?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This has to be bait

Please start squatting and deadlifting. I'm your height at 165 and with a waist of 32", it looks small compared to my shoulders.

A manlet could literally break your core in half over his kned man. You dont want that shit.

I am doing powerbuilding so bench dead and squat also 3 times a week full body or push/pull/ 2x a week.Takes fucking hours to finish full body like 4-5 hours.But i can actually recover and take it since i'm young [spoiler]18 [/spoiler]

Sounds legit. Keep at it, youre obviously doing something right. And ill look into powerbuilding, sounds interesting

Natural V-Taper.
If you're fridge mode, you'll naturally weigh more.

Then go cry.

>NOT EVEN THE MOST AESTHETIC GUYS ON Veeky Forums COME CLOSE TO HIM
See. Why are you putting zyzz on a pedestal, like everyone else?
You want him to fuck your wife or what?

Look at this guy. He's just as nice as lighter zyzz. nohomo.

What have I been doing?
A lot of micro yoyoing, start a bulk but I fear I'll get too fat.
Start to cut but then I fear I'm losing muscle.
Spend a fair amount of time on maintenance.

I homegym, only got 2plate
Naturally I only deadlift 2plate.
Went up to about 3 sets of 20, but then I got tendinitis.
So I don't really fuck with them any more.

Doubt my waist will ever reach 32 unless I get fat as fuck.

Thenks breh will do, powerbuilding is actually the best thing you can do if you want size and strength.

Get checked for low T seriously if you are not baiting this shouldn't be possible.
>3 SETS OF 20 !?!!! For deadlift
>triggered
kill me this is fucking bait /thread

It's not bait.
I am 100% serious.

I really enjoyed dead lifts, that's why I continued making them harder.
I should probably get round to buying more plates though lol.

I did front squats for a while but they also became too easy when they progressed faster than my C&J.

*power clean

>herp derp I look like zyzz before he was a shredded cunt XD
>I can look like Arnold before he started bodybuilding!

>implying either zyzz or arnold looked bad in their early days
Pic related, Arnold's first comp

No need to be all smug about the height of achievement, we are talking about natural comparing to unnatural.
It's still respectable form.

>10.000 hours in paint later

Never forget.

Posting this to r/Veeky Forums now.

Send me your upboats, gentlesirs!

Welcome to meme hood zazz

TOP FUCKING KEK

Rip in pease

You look good, but unfortunately you came out to strong and sounded very arrogant. You've turned Veeky Forums against you and I would highly reccomend that you just turn off th ecomputer and chill out and enjoy your life dude.

You sound like a fucking asshole. Like that loud, skinny little fuck that gets a kick in when his big mate is fighting somebody. Pathetic.

Your body looks good, but you've got a cuck mouth.

Could you pass on any specific links? I have infinite time for the next 3 months so might give this a go?

Do you eat and drink in the gym during your full body day?

Never forgetti

That's pretty good.
I still stand by everything 100%.
In my opinion it's more of a reflection upon Veeky Forums's culture than it is myself.
Google never lies.

Zazz, I like it.

Well I've been around for long enough to not fear holding any punches.
You get what you get when you share your honest opinion, and that's that.

Holy shit I made that thread

I feel like a celebrity now

>calum von moger chad

Lmao no