OH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK COSS IS CRASHING SELL NOWWWWWWWWW

OH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK COSS IS CRASHING SELL NOWWWWWWWWW

Jokes on you-- I never bought this shitcoin

sold just on time thanks to you user.
dumped my 3k coins for 58000 each

Weak hands gonna shake :)

these wannabe pump and dump groups with a requirement of like 0.25 btc to get in are making this board unusable with their dozen threads on whatever coin they're shilling for the day. it makes finding the gems on here that much harder.

who the fuck is dumb enough to fall for something like COSS or ELIX?

why they gotta shit up this board for baby gains when they can just buy solid projects and ride them out to 5-10x instead of playing the rat race of "which guy in our discord group gets dumped on today?"

feelsbadman

Crash? LOL...
it's just stretching its legs, getting ready for the big run to $3 this weekend.

you obviously haven't done your research retard.
COSS has working products and pays dividends.

I think the shills are making it too easy now. Just in the last few days
>COSS
>ODN
>ELIX
>BIS

so what are your 5x's right now big guy?

show portifolio

>this latest COSS fad

i've been balls deep on WTC since $1 and LINK since $0.15 and am going heavy into Universa at presale (a coin that Veeky Forums hasn't even discovered yet)

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

interested in Universa. When is the presale? Is there a whitelist?

yeah they're doing kyc.

jokes on you, we're going to $3

;) on their main page
dropped

until you realize it's a bunch of autistic russians who built a coin that's 100x faster than ETH.

you do you though senpai.

Yes, but how do i buy this?
It says minimum 10k usd?

How to buy universa?

the presale is finished and the ICO is in late october. it's in the whitepaper.

got a link to the whitelist?

I've never bought at the ICO. I've only experience with exchanges, how to buy this? you have to sign up in their website (when it is available)? whats the minimum you can buy?

Thanks.

i don't know if it exists yet. i bought in during the presale.

here's the pertinent section from their whitepaper:

Tokens will be initially distributed in 2 stages, schedule below. During the TGE, an Ethereum “ERC20”
token will be generated as a placeholder and distributed to participants, so that placeholder tokens can be
traded on open exchanges before the Universa blockchain goes live. Participants can choose either to claim
their placeholder tokens immediately via distribution to an Ethereum wallet, or to wait to claim their rewards
until after the Universa platform is operational. Tokens will be generated and distributed on the main
blockchain at the launch of the Universa Platform. Participants from the TGE and Pre-Sale who did not claim
placeholder ERC20 “UTN-P” tokens will be distributed their reward UTN directly; the tokens will sit in a
“Placeholder Redemption” account, and holders UTN-P will be able to redeem them in exchange for UTN.