sciencenews.org/article/vaping-linked-host-new-health-risks
treatobacco.net/en/page_62.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
And it makes you look like a fag.

Life is bad for you

dont try this it creates mustard gas

>nicotine addiction ever

vaping is just smoking with less stench and bad breath.

any kind of substance abuse is cancer when it comes to maintaining your health.

Popcorn lung and contents of liquids aren't regulated

research inconclusive
if you wanted to be 100% safe about your health you wouldn't vape

Don't get caught up in some stupid-ass trend. Especially when the side-effects aren't fully known.

just smoke weed.

>not ignoring physical limitations and transcending lifting pains

You would rather him continue smoking cigarettes?

Sit the fuck down on the floor, idiot.

this

not that guy but google "vaping popcorn lung"
then google "vaping got me so much pussy"

see how many results you get from one and not the other

Smoked a pack a day (desu usually more) for 5+ years

>Coughed every morning
>Couldn't do cardio
>Would get sick all the time
>Felt like shit
>Car/clothes smelt like shit (never new till I quit)

Vaped for a year and a half
>Never cough
>Cardio is fine
>Don't smell

But unlike most vape fags I'm hounest about the down sides
>Taste buds/ smell senses are still dulled. (Most vale liquids have double flavors added now so vapers can still taste them)
>Dry mouth/dehydration at times
You need to drink twice as much water

I plan to stop vaping soon. Has truly helped me with quitting smoking and no doubt is it healthier but I don't want to be a lab rat and find out I get a weird type of cancer at 40

>sciencenews.org/article/vaping-linked-host-new-health-risks
>Vaping linked to host of new health risks. Potential effects span immunity to mental health and sperm to heart

So far the research that has been conducted has been pretty conclusive.

>immunity to mental health
>sperm to heart

que

terrible article

Not OP, but I only vape weed and I do this in privacy. Am I a fag? I don't yolo 420 all day or randomly mention about vaping weed to anyone. Except in this reply cause I wanna know if I'm a fag or not.

>no doubt is healthier
>putting largely untested chemicals into a vaporizer and inhaling them
>no doubt is healthier
>due to it being new there is barely any quality control by the government
>no doubt is healthier
it might be
it might not be
but sure as fuck there should be A LOT of doubt when inhaling whatever the fuck the manufacturer decides to put in there goes through next to no quality checks.

umm... since tobacco smoke contains far higher levels of diacetyl than e-cigarettes and there has not been a single confirmed case of a smoker contracting popcorn lung, the likelihood that vapers will contract this particular lung disease is minimal so try again sweetie ;) x

except coffee which has been proven to be the perfect substance.

Sure, It is significantly less bad compared to smoking. That doesn't mean it's good for you.

Even if it had no negative effect on health, it would still cost money and time. Every addiction is weakness of character.

>Being this inconfident

You're a fag

Definitely, homosexuals have much higher incidence of STDs and other health issues related to inserting objects into ones rectum

Still better than smoking. Tbh imo imho.

Saw this coming, but still laughed

Nicotine and tobacco have several health benefits though. If you want to stay safe while doing so, just do something like smoke 1 bowl of pipe tobacco once a week or something.

it looks like sucking dong
why would you even do it?
what are the pros?
being addicted to a loser drug?
not getting bullied because you are only hanging around with fedorakeklords?

Bad for your social standings

>Being this delusional

They're trying to ban smoking because it increases test, legalize weed because it boosts estro.

It's better then smoking, but doing neither is better then vaping

No they're trying to ban cigarettes specifically because it's loaded with tar and rat poison

They're trying to legalize weed because that means they can tax it which means a whole new market to tax which is more income and a more efficiƫnt method to handle with criminal drug dealers

No. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.

>tobacco != cigarettes
Also because weed is literally jam packed with estro and will turn you into a fat sedentary woman

pipe tobacco is healthy because you don't inhale
you get the stress relief with out the cancer

>Smoking Hormones

How fucking retarded are you?

>Throat and mouth cancer

I smoke and I don't still don't make up shit like that.

Barely higher risk than non-smokers.

i recently learned that at least in NY you're not allowed to smoke medical marijuana but you can vape it

i'm pretty sure it's because they're discouraging non-medical uses because if you're willing to fuckin vape it you're probably actually in pain

Real men smoke tobacco. Only faggots vape.

We'll learn in 20 years, when people vaping get new types of cancer. Was like that with cigarettes, drugs and other stuff.

>They're trying to legalize weed because that means they can tax it
dude, you know how much revenue cigarettes brought? The F1 for example was cutting edge, when they were sponsored by cigarettes companies. If it was only about money, advertising cigarettes would still be legal.

Coffee is a fucking godsend on this earth.

kek, this ignorance

stop putting smoke in your lungs
nicotine =/= smoking
if you want the "focus" just buy nicotine gum. There is no harm besides the fact that you depend on it

Nicotine in high doses does make your fingers tingle, due to low blood flow. So doing something like chopping veggies or playing a video game becomes finicky. Mind focused, hands jittery.

My vape is concentrated THC, not liquid nicotine.

You're lungs are not supposed to have anything in them except the normal atmosphere of earth at non-extreme temperatures. Even a little too much water in there is bad.

Vaping may not be as bad as smoking something else, but it's is a healthier* alternative to smoking, at best. It is certainly not good for you, and it is also not neutral.

You could simply not smoke anything. Just quite.

inb4 "i cant quit its too hard!" if you can keep a routine at the gym, you can quit smoking

Yeah, but it's a massive improvement upon smoking tabs. I haven't smoked in almost a year thanks to vaping, might start cutting down the strengths and working on quitting. #VapeNation

fpbp

I know right.
No idea why no one ever considers gum or straight nicotine on here.

it's like they are really in it for the damage and not the high.

I stopped smoking by starting vaping. Now that I have quit vaping too I definitely feel more healthy. Nicotine addiction is a fucking meme.

>nicotine
>no harm
Enjoy your GI cancer

Vaping is like wearing a fedora in your mouth

>Nicotine per se is not a substantial cause of cancer. Any cancer-related risks during short-term nicotine therapy to aid smoking cessation are insignificant compared to the risks of smoking.

treatobacco.net/en/page_62.php

Ive never smoked or vapped, so i dont really have any insight on it, but that picture perfectly sums up my opinion of it. the girl thinks she looks like a model, but really just looks like a street hooker.

I guess what im saying is dont do it as a status thing, because everyone thinks your a retard except for other people who vape.

But I like mustard

>not vaping wormwood to pass the time

vape weed erryday

This.
I find it so funny that finally a better alternative to smoking cigarettes has become popular enough to get people to stop smoking at least, but they are made fun of.
>ha what a fag he vapes
>he'd be so much cooler if he was smoking and getting lung cancer

I get brodudes going for muh sick clouds is cringeworthy
But being a kid with asthma who had to second hand smoke until I left home, I would have much prefered my parents blew sick clouds and tipped their fedoras than to have developed asthma.

bro just don't ask. i blaze every week and nobody knows or cares and it takes the edge off

I am most definitely not lungs.