Tfw literally an 8h dream about her

>tfw literally an 8h dream about her
It's been 8 months
she's moved on for sure

Why don't you move on?

You've never felt it, have you?

I have. But there's no point in torturing yourself by idolizing some girl who doesn't care about you.

Yes, she has almost certainly moved on, because that is the nature of women. Why are you wasting your precious life by allowing your mind to be slave to a fickle child? They are literally all the same, she wasn't special.

>inb4 le fedoras

This
I've never been able to do this, but this is the thing to do.
Get a new gf or sloot op.
Or if you're a real retard go back and try and get her if you haven't already.

"Snakes with tits"

>I've never spoken to a woman I wasn't related to

Nice baseless assumption, friendo.

>mfw I know she's moved on because she's still with the guy she cheated on me with

I met a girl that is everything I ever wanted. Things were going great and I was happy. Then I made a mistake and almost lost her, but I couldn't accept that and try my best to fix everything. Since three months now, she has accepted to see me once in a while and I spent all the money I had on her. Last time I thought we finally made it and tried to kiss her. She went mad and started rambling about my mistake, and how she isn't ready for going any further.

Today I found out she has a boyfriend. I've been fooled all this time. And I thought it was my fault.

I've lost more than 25 kg for her. I've been lifting all this time, just for her. Now I don't have a reason.

oh my fucking God

You have autism.

Probably

You didn't lost all that weight for nothing dude. Although you have autism, you deserve better. She's a fucking cunt. It feels impossible to move in, until you just do. Another girl helps, but if that's not an option (again, autism) just learn to be happy with- and by yourself. Good luck user.

By the way, you tried to cuck a chad. Just having the balls for that is pretty alpha, more alpha than the majority of Veeky Forums.

I don't know if I should confront her. First, I knew about it from her twitter, and I was suposed to never look at it again. If I say something, I know the conversation will go there pretty fast.

Second... I love her. I fucking do. And I can't face the fact that now I have to dump her. But I know that she will use my mistake as an excuse to not having to chose between that fagot and me. Probably because she doesn't like me but doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

>only 8 months

try 8 years bud

..bruh.. she's using you because she knows you're fucking stupid

you're spending YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY on this person.. i say PERSON, not girl, female, sloot, but PERSON and this PERSON is taking advantage of you

think about that for a moment

this. she was never as good as you believed her to be. shes average in every way at best and if you apply yourself you can do better than her in every conceivable way.

Completely cut that bitch off and start getting mad.
Listen to "Payback" by Attila and "Cut that bitch off" by K Camp.
Deny your feelings, channel your sorrow into anger.
Finally, you will be free and vindicated.

Not to mention, she will think about you every day now that you are not chasing her.

sick reply

Third..I am going to marry this girl. I already bought her a ring and everything. Although she has fucked at least six other guys since we've met, I love her. I know this girl doesn't give a shit about me, but you're not supposed to give up on love. That's why you are all virgins.

>She's a fucking cunt
she's not

There is a huge difference of age between us. At first, it was painly obvious for me that I had no chance at all with her. So we were talking for like a month about everything, from literature to our sex lives. And by that time, when I started losing weight and look more fit, I get to fuck a girl.

And I told her about it. Because I thought we weren't at that point. But I guess I was wrong, or maybe the idea of having sex with an unknown girl that liked my body was too tempting.

That was my mistake, three, four months ago. Since that, I apologized like a billion times, she accepted to meet and I have spent some time with her, trying to make her happy and forget about all that. Not a week ago I spent ten hours with her, we ate t a restaurant, walked around, talked a lot, had dinner. I thought it was going well.

>This whole post
wew lad. its time to grow up and come back to reality

Iktf bro, probably already happening right now. :/

>>/adv/17240607

thanks guys that helped me get over the edge
back to living now and gym tomorrow, moving onto madcow soon.
I can have better than her any day. Op here.
the dude who paid money for his girl should seriously get over himself too, and start doing shit instead if dwelling on his own weakness.

you're not me
I don't really care about the money. She always say I don't have to pay for everything or take her to all those expensives restaurants. She's not taking advantage on me, it was me trying to make her forget about all that crap.

Catching beta orbiters and giving them just enough that they think they have a chance and keep them in that "if I just try a bit harder I'll get her" range so that they that give you anything is an artform and some women have it perfected. Especially how she convinced you that you made a mistake and now she's upset and it's somehow your fault and now you have to pay more to get "another shot".

You've been conned. You don't love her, you don't even know her. Stop seeing her, stop talking to her. Stop letting her take your money.

Fixed. What do?

>fagot

>forget her!
>you're too good for her user!
>just let her go bro! (implicit: you failed!)
>you can't always get what you want
Beta males ITT, #smdh

alpha strats:
>launch 1000 ships
>burn their cities
>plunder them
>kill them all
>#takewhatsyours
CHAD is GENOCIDING ANATOLIANS and BURNING DOWN TROY while you're sitting on an ANIME FORUM telling dudes to LET HER GO

We were all 14 once. You'll get over it champ. No sweat.

I know for a fact she isn't using me. She once told me she never wanted to lose me as a friend because of what we have. She always says I'm so nice for taking her out and that she will pay me back when she gets a job. I believe her because this girl is way different than all those trash sluts out there.

She's not like that, I know. I understand why you think that, but believe me, she's not like that. She is a lot like me, insecure, shy, depressive... I know she didn't want to take advantage on me, she probably likes to hang out with an older guy that makes her feel like she is the most beautifull and intelligent girl in the world, and probably she doesn't want to crash my dreams either.

fuck you, stop impersonating me

Well you know best. It just reads like a classic whore manipulation move.

This thread is getting more autistic by the minute

>D E L E T E
>E
>L T
>E H
>T I
>E S

> I've spoken to three women in my life so I think there individual

Nice try bud, if you weren't a sperg and had spent time around countless sluts you would know

must be bait, it's too perfect. PSA those clingy shy girls love getting fucked by confident males.

if not bait, you need to get rid of this girl. She's ruining you.

No, you need to lift to get a better girl so you can forgot that ho

I guess I can find another girl. All this started because I managed to fuck a qt for the first time in my life. We met and thirty minutes after that we were screwing.

But no better than her. Nobody will be better than her.

It was b8, I didn't wrote that

She bitched you out for fucking someone when you werent dating, found some chad to take care of her and let herself be pampered by out, only to bitch you out yet again
Sorry friend, but she seems like a massive cunt

OP, are you me?

I just went through something similar. totally kind and sweet girl, we had fun, I spent money. She told me about how we are going to do this and that and yet right after that *poof she tells me she is still in love with her ex. I have given up on her, though i feel pain. Do i regret spending money? No, because it was my choice and I had fun.

Even if she did decide to comeback I have taken the position that you should as well. "I will never be anyones backup plan, thus once its done its done."

I also took that pain and channeled it into fitness, I go to the gym 6 days a week and have already lost 10lbs over the past 3 weeks. When Im at the gym and feel like slowing down, I tell myself "never again. I will never lose to chad again" it helps keep me going.

You know what bugs me? she showed me a shitton of screen captures of people telling her to drop me when she did what I'm doing now. All those people said I was an asshole, a fucking liar, that I didn't deserve a chance with her... and they were wrong, because I know I wasn't like that.

I wasn't an asshole trying to get into her pants and she's not a cunt. But I guess we both have behaved like that.

It's just that I don't know what to do now.

10 months later and it's not so bad. I was cucked after a 5 year relationship. She even told me recently that she had no feels for me 2 months before she started cheating(We still keep in touch now and then because divorce) It gets better, as long as you work to improve yourself.

Realize that she hasn't matured or grown as much as you because cutting it off with you caused her zero amounts of stress or heartbreak. While you dealt with it and become stronger than you've ever been.

Forget about that slut.

>tfw too scared to creep on her facebook cause I know it will probably upset me

this

>tfw masturbating to pictures of her with a femdom JOI audio in the background

it's a mixed kind of feel

>tfw i fell in love with her best friend
>tfw i wanted someone else when i first started dating her but lacked all self-esteem and confidence
I know I have lost.

>the hero Veeky Forums deserves

>the hero Veeky Forums deserves' sidekick

You. I like you.

What was the "mistake?"

i poopie in my pants at a party in front of her friends

I explained it here

8h dreams don't exists nice try faggot

>8h long dreams
Yeah no.

>what is lucid dreaming

Found the dreamlets

I have dreams that last an entire day at least twice a week

Learn to lucid dream it's fucking awesome

Be Veeky Forums
Work and workout out with Fit bae
Wanna play overwatch really bad
Milf bae wants to hang out
College bae wants to hang out
Divorced bae wants to hang out
Gym bae wants to hang out
All i wanna do is play overwatch
Rolling in pussy but really wish i wasn't
>greentext

i'm sorry but that woman is a massive cunt

also the "oh my gosh that guy is such an asshole" is typical girlfriend / beta-orbiter-guy-friend behaviour

you shouldn't even take the comments seriously, it's mostly to make her feel better in the moment and has nothing to do with the situation itself

>it's mostly to make her feel better in the moment and has nothing to do with the situation itself
that's probably true. Thanks, buddy

>an entire day

You should go see a psychologist m80 and lay of the inception movie

Same as OP
>he hasn't spoken to me in weeks
>had a dream last night that he invited me for a day out and smiled at me
could have cried when I woke up, can't fucking take this any more

Fuck off slut

You have multiple dreams in one night. The dream you remember is usually the one you had last.

dont tell me about my dreams you fucking pussy

My dad could beat up your dad you big bitch!

nice, thanks

i-if you are qt i would cuddle you

my brother works for anonymous and hes tracing your ip mother fuck say goodbye to your credit cards bitch

Its been 11 months for me and I still dream about her sometimes...

Luckily, they're never dreams that make me care any more than I do. They're just sex dreams and her being around me and my friends/famiky

I would accept if I didn't have such bad oneitis

See, that's why you won't be happy, girl.

tfw you'll never drag Hector's corpse around Troy b/c he killed your sweet fuccboi