Ama

wont eat anything today but water Veeky Forums ama.

Why did you choose pic related as your image?

Why do you think we care what you do? Are you that self important?

how do you eat water

i freeze it and eat it as food.

i am racist
go fuck yourself

But why? It's what the kikes want!

ramadan?

no
kikes want me to become auschwitz?

They want you to obsess with looks rather than function. There's nothing good coming from a water fast.

what do you suggest my aryan friend?

I don't know, what are you trying to get out of it?

i am trying to compensate for my cheat day which was too big

>i am racist
Why tho? Blacks are honorary whites.

i am not a cuck you faggot

Just cut your losses and continue with your cut. Don't fuck up again, but don't try to cover up your fuck up with another fuck up. Pure fasting is a very sub-optimal way of losing weight. You want to keep that lean mass. Sure one day of water fasting might not hurt but it won't help you either. I'm no expert but none of the actual experts suggest that you make up for a failed day by not eating at all.

But user it's just love!

You're just old fashioned in your thinking.

I'm just glad the modern, younger generation (like pic related) aren't :^)

i smell a nigger here. go pick cotton negro

>implying

I'm a tall, strong, White, Veeky Forums, conservative male with ancestry from near every kind of Anglo/Dutch country out there and even I can recognise true love when I see it. Shame you can't do the same.

Pic related. Another example of young love.

>I'm a tall, strong, White, Veeky Forums, conservative male with ancestry from near every kind of Anglo/Dutch country
>I'm a mishmash of several different kinds of peoples and my ancestry is unknowable because of how much my parents and their parents fucked around with strange men.

Is this a bragging point in Burgerland?

Bragging??? I'm just proud of my heritage. That's all there is to it.

Heritages you mean? You're a mutt.

A mutt with heritage/s from near everywhere in Europe so it is (should be) my genetic right to live wherever in the continent I please and when as well.

Alas the world is not this way.

>implying eurofags didn't rape-pillage eachother into muttdom a thousand years ago

wtf is this? fucking cancer

Behead those who insult memes

It's alright user. Just know that Allah will continue to love you despite all your sins.

i did that for 2 weeks you pussy.

So what exactly does it do? Isnt it really bad for you because you're not taking in any energy?

When /pol/ gets Veeky Forums for the upcoming race war

i ate all the vitamin pills.

i lost 10 kg

after 1 week you dont feel like your dying from hunger anymore.

often dizzy when standing up, always dizzy after hot shower.

could barely fit anything in my stomach afterwards, (i ate like veggies and fruit only for another 2 weeks)

water becomes pretty stale.

first time you eat anything salty afterwards your mouth explodes. i didnt even ate anything to salty, if i had a potato chip i would have probably had a sensory overload in my mouth (actually i already had that, almost feels like your mouth is orgasming.)