Bro Tip Thread

Always give a girl your number, never ask for hers.

Why that?

Also more please

Ask for her phone and call your number on her phone and save it. Now you both have each others number and if she gave you her phone she complied with you. I bet she would be willing to do more. If a girl isnt complient she wont give you the time or day.

Anyway thats all rehash shit from pua. Its all debatable but more important is whether it works for you or not.

Never wake her for sex. You and I both know your penis is way too small to wake her up.

sure fire way of gauging interest

You get her number, you might have to jump through hoops, get no reply, the usual girl bullshit. You give your number and if you get a "heyyyyy" text, youre pretty much in. Proceed from there. No text? You dont even have her number, you lost nothing.

What are the statistics of chicks flaking these days? I feel its going up because they feel more and more empowered and they don't even know what they're doing

Do both.
Get her number, and give her yours. And dont call her, ever.
If she's interested enough she will make the move, and now she's slightly invested so she's less likely to bail for bullshit reasons. Be charming and friendly.
If she doesnt call, oh well, bad prospect anyways.

Most chicks don't like making the first move while the other half dont like overly aggressive males pursuing them at all.

here let me check the latest CDC stats i keep in my pocket

>Do both.

But this again puts you on even footing and the expectation to communicate on you. The dynamic between girls and guys isnt an even one, the guy is meant to make the first move. When you take a girls number its on you to take initiative and youre subject to a girls games, when you take each others numbers the same thing happens.

When you give your number and leave no way for yourself to contact her you leave it to her to initiate and here you know that when you get a text it is nothing but interest and can work from there without uncertainty

no

that's fucking creepy as shit

this

>its creepy as shit to give your number to someone and allow them to dictate the terms of contact giving them the power to completely reject any advances of you by simply never texting you
what

Yep.
OP here.
I've had 100% more success when doing this at clubs and other places I've met girls.
That way if she texts me I know she's interested, as opposed to me trying to gauge her interest and risk no reply or "lol".
If she doesn't message me, no loss.
I've gotten a booty call like this, a " hey there" at 10:30. Showered in record time.

When you buy a new tub of whey and cant find the scoop, wash your hand and then go digging for the scoop, the moisture of the water will repel the hydrophobic whey and allow you to grab the scoop without making a mess

you faggots seem to be lost

>he uses scoops
>Not pouring water directly into the container and mixing it.

adult nappies can hold 5L of fluid before bursting.

At the gym a series of waterlogged nappies can be a timely substitute when the pajeets have stolen the 5 Kilo plates to do smith machine bicep curls.

Actually this works nicely.
Thanks for advice.

Dropping your shit before your piss is a good way to avoid the potential splash back on your arsehole being that of pisswater instead of plain water

If you think you're gonna get splashback, just put down a layer of toilet paper on the surface of the water. No splashback at all

yes it's creepy if a man approaches me and GIVES me his number

like maybe i don't want that shit?

i have literally had creepos give me slips of paper with their numbers already written on them like who does that shit

ask me for mine, and i will either say yes or no. very simple. or i will ask you for yours, if i'm interested in you.

Not what OP meant.
Let's say a man meets a girl at a bar and have a good time, instead of exchanging numbers, he just gives his to her.
That way the responsibility is entirely hers to bare whether anything else will occur.
Way less creepy then him texting you asking to hangout.

whoa

hay bby u wan 2 sum fuk tnite!!!

lol

no, that is fucking weird

like i said, ask for her number. now she has the responsibility to either say YES or NO.

you're acting like she has no choice in the matter

like if you ask her for her number she HAS to give it to you

if you don't understand how that's creepy then.... who am i kidding, i'm on Veeky Forums, i don't know what i expected

The thing is that most women don't just say no to end it there. They give a guy their number then never respond. Or give him a fake number. Or give him her number, and say 'maybe', then string him along to see if he does anything interesting.

Can't she say yes or no if I say "hey can I give you my number?"
Same process I just don't have to take my phone out.

This.
All women I've met like to be "nice" and will pull that crap.

>chat with a girl for a bit
>ask for her number
>put her on the spot
>she has to come up with an excuse if she doesnt like me

vs

>chat with a girl
>give her my number
>go home

>like maybe i don't want that shit?
what differentiates this from me asking for your number and then you needing to rebuke me later over text? for what purpose?

it might suck to get no message back from the girls you give it to but when you think that you would have spent more time chasing it only to get ignored or rejected the plan becomes foolproof. You only get texts from those interested.

This is the way it has been for women for decades, someone asks for their number, the next day they have some person texting them and they are certain of that persons intentions. Now that its the other way around somehow its creepy? Or maybe someone just enjoys games and shit and doesnt like being direct. Have better shit to do than text girls and try to gauge their response to see if i can get in or not, id rather jerk off and play games

Confuse the women for maximum texting gains.

If you're at college, help campaign for more gender neutral stuff for trans people. This will eventually lead to the labeling of all currently disabled and stuff toilets being relabeled as gender neutral. On top of that some minor toilets will have gender removed and be turned into unisex bathrooms.

You can now chuck a shit without having to walk an extra 20m, nice work. Plus you get to see the looks of disgust on little girls when they catch a whiff of your bulking diet shits. Convenience and laughter and all it cost was a signature

BRO TIP:
For those that are in studies, never been that guy! The one that always too busy to hang out with your floor mates. You want to be the definition of a fun time, and it's easy by just participating in get togethers.

But how will I maintain my marks

If you don't follow OPs advice, which is solid as fuck, you ALWAYS call the girl. Don't text her, call! It's way harder to tell someone to fuck off over the phone. Also if she rejects you or is busy or whatever she now got your number. This way she can't chicken out of making the first move

You just gotta maintain both, no need to go to ever meetup, or shindig. Just enough to make a good impression and enough to maintain it.

Kek no

A phone call with someone you don't know well is awkward as fuck, not to mention that most girls this day and age don't even call people

>it's harder for someone to tell someone to fuck off over the phone

You seem to think that you can convince a girl to not tell you to fuck off. The girl has made up her mind whether or not shed fuck you when you first met her the same way you did. A text or call isn't going to change her rejection rate. It might speed it up but isn't going change your odds.

The best system is outlined by OP, you give your number and should you get a message, you're in. No awkward phone calls, no text games, no texts being ignored. Just responses from girls that are 100% interested

This has to be bait

lol "bro tip"

about how to pick up women.

BROTIP HERE DICKSHITS

sex is not everything in life. It's such an insignificant portion of it that ironically focussing on getting it will undermine your chances of getting it exponentially.

BROTIP

Focus on lifting. your job. your hobbies. sex will come from the same bitches who cuck you trying to get them without this.

Once you leave humanity behind you will receive the pleasures you want.

Not sure if bait, but this is wrong. (unless she is already obviously very interested, in which case it doesn't really matter what you do.).

Don't ASK her if you can have her number, TELL her to give you her number. And yes, call it right in front of her.

loled

BRO TIP:
shave your balls every time you shower
it really doesnt take that long

This is what I do.
"Give me your number."
"Yes/No"
And then text her right away with my name.
Usually they will send their name back with a smiley face.
And everybody has a new phone contact, fucking yippee.

this is retarded. you're either 40, or a virgin. probably both

how do i shave my balls in the shower

With a sharp rock

>be an SJW cuck
not even once

>hand wet
>stick wrist deep in protein powder
>hand now coated in protein powder
LOL NO MESS!

>like i said, give her your number. now she has the responsibility to either RESPOND or NOT.
WOW holy SHIT dude

Please stop arguing with the "female"

Her tiny woman brain cannot comprehend this.

She would only think it's creepy if the guy is unattractive. If Christiano Ronaldo gave her his number in a club it wouldn't be creepy.

Femanon tits or gtfo - no one needs your silly opinions

She won't be moist enough for you to slide in tho

This is how i met my current GF of 3 years, Met her while i was smoking outside a club and asked when she was walking by for a lighter. After she gave me one i told her "i feel like i owe you one now", "no it's okey" "No i insist, here's my number" *smirk*
She texted my the next day, we set up a date, and 6 months later we were a couple.

how to pick up a whore when you have zero confidence and don't realize what she is even after 6 months,

This is a man whos never dated in his life

Yup

Your just some crazy paranoid cunt whom probably freaks out if you have your door unlocked for 2 seconds.

>BEST METHOD INCOMING

DO ask for her number if she says sure, then Give her your phone, tell her to put her number in

DONT check to see if its real (it looks desperate) and carry on your night.

Never work your lower body and do tons of cardio.
This way you can brag about your sick weighted pullup records and look like a fucking retard.