m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5A1IalBoOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cutting
>running
Start with education.

Tren and deca to keep gains
DNP + ECA to lose fat
360 grams of protein a day bruh

I find DNP + saunas helps me SHRED through fat bruh!

are you kidding me

treadmills are boring as fuck

run outside, experience the actual goddamn planet holy shit

wow ok so running fdoes this thing called burning calories right

burning extra calories helps put you in a caloric deficit right

being in a caloric deficit helps you lose weight right

also if you cardio your cals away you can like, eat more right

I don't run much anymore but when I did I always chose outside.

When you run outside the scenery changes and theres nothing like running late at night when everything is dead silent except the occasional car and pretending all the houses are empty and you are alone.

yesssss i feel this so much

although fuck the dead silence, moonlight runs with music is the shit

educate me how to bulk with running pls

So does lifting heavy ass shit.
The only cardio you need is loading plates faster and putting the dumbells back in the rack for time between sets.

If you bulk without running, you'll turn into a SHW adipose tissue mannequin that's not even shaped like a man.

If you bulk with running, you won't be an out of shape powerlifting blob who squats high in gear, you'll be a big guy with 12-17% body fat.

>tfw you wanna run with music but need to keep hearing sharp to detect coyotes and stray dogs

cycling

around 1k kcals burned in an hour of intense cycle

move out of somalia jafar but no to europe

Typically raining and the weather is too fucking humid in florida so i avoid outside running at this time.

Indoors cardio is fucking boring desu get involved in a rec sport, dancing or martial arts. Youll pick up skills while working out

Treadmill to start, then once you get some speed switch to outside

outside, you get hills, change of scenery, set your own pace and you might run by some qt's mirin

Reminder that running does the exact opposite of what you're intentions are.

Running long distances literally trains you to do more work on less energy. You're goal is to use as much energy with as little work as possible to maintain strength.

And remember that you always need to run further and further each time to burn the same amount of calories you did before because you're body is becoming more efficient. So what happens when you run for an hour straight and only burn 400 calories? Oh fucking big man over here just ran an hour straight to burn off a fucking banana and a glass of milk.

if you want to burn calories from fat you don't want your heart rate too high.

I bike moderate effort (average 135 BPM) while fasted, has been giving me more consistent fat>muscle loss than my old 160 BPM+ sessions

shit this

i never did HIIT with bike , is LISS or HIIT better for fat loss and calorie burning when cycling?

treadmills are good if you want to train to clock a specific time for the mile but outside is good for the breeze after your done running and the view is swell. Sprinting is a well way to cut the fastest. Try to do a 2 mile sprint at 9mph it's balls to the wall

lol being this stupid baka

Bulking doesn't mean becoming obese

>this is what fit unironically believes

What a shitty disposition to have

Treadmill is good because it's consistent and controlled.
Running outside is good because it isn't boring as fuck.
I use both when I cut.

>ywn have a lifting gf
Life is suffering

Condensed bro science: The post.

That makes no sense what so ever. The muscles contract whether they are used to it or not, and they use the same amountmo f calories.

The reason you burn less and less is most likely because you're losing weight as your run, which lowers your basal caloric needs.

>not watching anime while on the mememill
Neeeever gonna make it

Can you stop?

Both, but LISS is better for weight loss. HIIT is better for testosterone levels, cardio strength and direct fat loss vs. LISS which does burn some muscle.

Not watching hentai for test boost not going to make it

>watching hentai in the gym
Can't argue with this lad

Are you fucking serious? You seriously have to ask this question? Outside is better in everyway. You have wind resistance, unstable ground, up and down hills, etc. Treadmills are only good if you need to train yourself to keep a consistant pace. But that's a shitty reason when you can easily do that outside. The only other reason is if it's -17F outside, which then running in that temperature has zero cardio benefits with lots of heart damage. Even then, unless you live in the antarctic or arctic, it hardly ever gets that low.

Man the fuck up and run outside.

except for the part that this user is right. I don't cardio and you fags would legit suck my cock if I whipped it out in front of you.

>burn some muscle
More "cardio ruinz gainz" bullshit. You only lose muscle if you are literally starving to death. You body will resort to fat before it uses muscle.

Yep and you'd get tired after 5 minutes.

>eat more right
And that's how we get fatties. You can eadily undo one run with a simple meal. Cardio is horrible for losing fat. The only ones that keep fat off are your marathoners and ultra marathoners. That's because they burn off massive amounts of cslories and their hearts are way more active.

If you don't want to be that fag that's constantly running, run 30 minutes twice a week so you build more capillaries to your muscles, allowing your muscles to repair itself better thanks to the extra oxygen and bloodflow.

He's exaggerating but he's not wrong. The more you run, the better you act physiologically. Your movements become more fluid (less braking equals less resistance equals greater conservation of energy). Your cardiac output becomes more effective, meaning you need fewer heart beats to deliver the same amount of oxygen to your tissues. You have greater diaphragm control which means fewer contractions which means less atp working on that.

I hypothesize that if you designed an experiment with two individuals of identical weight and similar lbm, but one was an established distance runner and the other was inactive, and had both individuals run a mile AT THE SAME SPEED, the runner would burn fewer calories than the inactive individual.

Of course the counter to the claim is that as people get more experienced with running, their speeds and distances both tend to go up leading to an overall increase in expenditure per session

Why is running the best cardio? i prefer hiking, best scenery and pretty brutal too, i can get to 150 bpm within seconds and just stay there for 20 minutes.

There isn't a best cardio. You do what works for you. I run because I enjoy it, though about once a week a cycle and another dsy I swim so I can give my legs rest from the high impact that running does.

>go to small family owned PL gym
>at night (24 hour gym) they switch surround sound from radio to Bluetooth so that people can play their own music cause there's rarely more than one person between 12-5am
>it's a particularly busy night, 3 people in the racks a couple is working out in the cable area
>walk in blasting some Hentai-core (happyhard core with Hentai moans ex. m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEpoJM1jy-M) in my headphones
>phone auto pairs with Bluetooth
>the moans fill the room at max volume
>I 360 noscope the fuck out of their
>as i get to my car I finally hear the audio cut off

Then explain why rowing is the best cardio?

>anime
When I run on treadmill I always watch the forest chase scene from attack on titan.

Fuck dude what is that terrible music?

Dude an hour of wrestling burns like 2,000 calories. It involves the whole body and teaches you a skill. There are definetly superior forms of cardio, all specialized for specific results.

>Treadmill vs outside running?

Neither, get a road bike and either do some hiit up the hill/time trials or longer, easier rides.
It is more fun, easier on the knees and burns fat like motherfucker (not to mention that you can sustain it for hours).

You missed the point. If that is what works for you and your goals, then great! Not everyone has the goal to burn as many calories as they can in a short period of time.

The best kind of cardio is the one that fits your needs the most I suppose

Sorry to disappoint senpai, it grows on you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5A1IalBoOA

But my mistake is I keep that music in the same playlist as my hardcore and nightcore, and it's only like 1/300th of that playlist

Dude outside running always, you have environmental factors that make the workout exponentially harder and working out nearly every stabilizer muscle in the body keeping you upright as you run over hills and uneven roads.
Not to mention great way to get your daily sunshine needs. Do it either early morning or about two hours before the sun goes down.

>hentai-core
I love that this exists, I usually listen to anime edm remixes. The /uni/ gym opens at 7am so next semester I probably could blast this music then because students don't wake up that early.
I'm rewatching watamote, also watch whatever moe blobs crunchyroll has.

Nigga I'm gonna need a link to this playlist

Yeah dude I'm gonna say it, that shit isn't bad. It's like your fucking a 13 year old girl in the middle of a rave crowd lol

Swimming master race