Back thread

/Acne edition/ Wtf am I supposed to do about it? Its been there since the dawn of time

Other urls found in this thread:

beneficialbotanicals.com/facts-figures/comedogenic-rating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have a shower and stop eating too many chocolate bar

Accutane

Learn which foods contribute to your backne. I've learned that anything made of peanuts or coconut, and pork make my skin break out.

Drink lots of water, which I think you already do.
Sauna helps unclog the pores.

Stress can lead to skin breakout so relax and sleep tight.

More importantly, stop roiding.

Everything in this post is wrong.

Do the foods that make your back break out, also make your face break out?

For me, my face and back seem to break out for different reasons.

zinc megadosing will help it

or taken accutane and eat whatever the fuck you want

take*

stop taking roids

/thread

you can't /thread your own posts you autistic faggot

It just looks like the regular acne you get from gear, just accept it.

this

This. It's too severe for being a dirty cunt. Are you on gear, brah?

accutane cleared my backne like 100%,and it was wayyy worse than yours

Why do you even ask? he has test-e written all over him. Source: 50% of my gym is on test-e and they look very simmilar.

Are those stretch marks by the erectors? Wat

Pretty much guaranteed that if someone's back is covered in acne and/or stretchmarks they're using. Of course they'll whine for gold that they're not.

> Not working erectors so hard your own fucking skin can't keep up

Never going to make it upright

It looks like lose skin.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard, I'm a DYEL and I have worse backne than that guy.

P-post more.

I'm not on gear faggots I've had this bacne since I was 15 years old, so did my dad and grandad their backs were covered

fucking shower.

Shower immediately after workout, then again at night.

Use salicylic acid and scrub it on your back.

If you're worried about the power/water bill, just stop taking retardedly long 15 minute showers and break them into two parts

You might want to go see a derma, because judging from the stretch marks around your erectors you don't really focus on skincare, do you?

I shower right after gym and that's my only shower of the day. I shower daily. Skin care I'm not so big on. I've always been told I have oily skin hence why the clogged pores leading to breakouts.

I've tried all types of acne gels but nothing works partially because I give up half way in

>People take fitness advice from people like this

consistency is key with skincare, you can't skip even a day.

Ideally you would be using your products 2x per day (cleansers, moisturizers etc). You can find noncomedogenic (non-pore-clogging) moisturizers, if you're worried about it causing acne itself.

Take a look at this link, and look for any moisturizer on the list that has a "0" rating, as if you go down this road of properly cleaning your back, your skin might get a bit dry.

beneficialbotanicals.com/facts-figures/comedogenic-rating.html

sikk posture

pls no bully

looks good senpai but the lack of stabilisation before the pullups triggered me real good.

Accutane takes a big toll on your skin, though. You're gonna look like shit later on because of how much it dries the shit out of your skin.

am i yujiro hanma mode yet?

thanks breh, working on that form

stop using your legs

He isn't using legs for momentum, he's stabilizing himself.

same OP it sucks. Im only 18 so I hope it just goes away as I age, but geez it really takes a toll on my self esteem. Feel reluctant to display the gains and take my shirt off ever :(. I get huge cysts on my lower back that stick up and hurt a shit ton.

same thing here
only i'm not sure if my dad or grandad had it, my parents are stupid and useless and never told me this would happen to me, but both me and my brother have bacne only mine was 1000x worse than his and also i had it on my chest, shoulders, and a little bit on my stomach

salicylic body wash like neutrogena acne body wash helped a lot but didn't make it go away
go to a dermatologist, i was prescribed solodyn (minocycline) which i took for 3-4 months, and i think that pretty much stopped it
i only get the occasional pimple now every few months but i rarely ever get a pimple on my back now
so the solodyn helped stop getting bacne but my scars didn't go away until i did TCA peels once a month every month for years, takes a long time to get rid of the scars

hope that helps

hes a sucker that uses his legs

It won't.

I'm 24 and I still have bacne. Go on any acne forum and you will see 50-60 year old people talking about acne

Take vitamin A retinyl palmitate 100 MG a day along with vitamin b6

It will clear that shit up in a week

The retinal palmitate is converted into isotentonin by your liver (ingredient in Accutane)

The b6 keeps your skin from getting too dry.

Source: I did this and it worked

Fuuuk never taking my shirt off again since apparently everyone will think I'm on steroids. I've had this shit since I was like 13. I shower everyday, wear clean clothes, clean bed sheets regularly. It's just hormones I guess :(

>listening to Veeky Forums

It does

xD... :(

is it b6 or b5? does it have to be retinyl palmitate or just palmitate?

there was an image some user posted a while back that said something similar about taking vitamin A palmitate, vitamin b5, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin E and it would get rid of your "special" acne in 2 weeks

i've been doing that routine for at least 2 months or more and it hasn't changed a fucking thing, not even slightly better

i originally tried using vitamin A retinyl palmitate, only 15,000 iu's a day and after 3 days i started getting blurry vision, literally couldn't read anything 10 feet in front of me so i stopped, looked at that picture again and just got vitamin A palmitate (no retinyl palmitate just regular palmitate) and i didn't have the blurry vision side effect, but i'm taking 120 iu's a day and it doesn't do shit

also can you post the brands you use and how you used it? did you just start straight at 100 mg of vitamin A retinyl palmitate or did you work up to it? how much vitamin b6 do you use?
do you split it up thoughout the day? how big are the pills? how many times a day do you take them?

thanks.

if you're having trouble with form just deadhang and go straight up, avoid swinging completely.

Might not be able to do as many reps but it's more strict and proper form.

How to fade the dark marks that are left behind?

OP desu your back looks fine, look at me im 18 and gunna be stuck with this shit for life

TCA peels, takes a loooooooooooooooooong time though

it also depends on where you tend to sweat the most. i sweat considerably more on my forehead and back, thus i break out in those areas more often. i am also a oily dude which is cool cause i don't have to use lotion on my skin ever but it also sucks cause i'm still prone to breaking out despite me being almost 30.

just rigorously wash your back (maybe get a back scrubber or whatever they are called) when you shower and make sure you shower after working out or anything that might cause sweat.

investigate your diet as that might also be leading to breakouts. they say dairy tends to increase acne breakouts so maybe get rid of that or at least lower your intake.

Stop roiding.

a little more taken back by the few hundred dollars it costs per treatment

routine senpai ?

you look like a fgt and a bro at the same time.
nice back tho

Also backne, currently on Accutane tho

Videos definitely capture the physique better then pics, mirin
damn son
Faggot with a manbun, kys dyel hipster

Which is precisely why you shouldn't you your legs so much, engage your core

Your hair looks thin af, hair mask x1/wk.

built like a girl, small af. kill yourself

I have those stretch marks too, got them when I went through my growth spurt.

9 hours old and you've already been told off but please, never EVER post on Veeky Forums again. Your information is so off that you should feel embarrassed.

>these people give advise on here

I had heavy bacne too.

I took roaccutane and that solved the problem.

I also stopped drinking milk and that really helped later.