Went out to a club

>Went out to a club
>Start making out with high test grill. She's not super cute, but she's got an amazing ass
>go home, fuck her
>The next day I meet a petite qt girl and get her number
>Meet her up later that night
>she's going on a vacation, but we kiss right before we say goodbye

Fuck brehs. I think I'm making it.

ITT:things that will never happen to me

is this what "making it" is for you guys?

srsly?

is that what it means?

wow

stay mad virgin manlet

nah, bored-with-men woman here

most people on fit dont lift

obviously

Cool blog. Thread hidden.

omg guys are attracted to girls? wth. not everybody wants a relationship

no i mean like

Veeky Forums is constantly referencing this elusive, end-all-be-all ideal of "making it"

and what it apparently means is being sexually active

if that's all you want out of life, if that's why you lift weights

that's... wow

yeah congrats i guess?

Is that the point of lifting breh?
>Git gud physical attributes
>Git gud pussy
Isnt the whole point of getting fit to be aesthetically appealing to the opposite sex by being stronger and better than those around you?
Foh with your gay shit, of course that's what making it is.
>GIT PUSS PUSS 4 DAYZ

Some guys on Veeky Forums came from the other boards because they wanted to be in shape and attract females they couldn't before due to being over-weight. Some people weight lifts to achieve a goal to look like a greek god, others to attract jail-bait tier girls they never could before. Why are you being a little bitch? He's happy with himself and you just try to shoot down the thing that gives him hope.

i dunno, i lift because gaining strength makes me feel good

building a physique to mire myself in the mirror makes me feel good

also, it's a good mood regulator. i'm a very angry/anxious person. it's helped, a lot.

i guess i'm being a bitch because i'm sick of 90% of this board matching the demographic you just described. i'm also really sick of insecure guys in general and this anonymous south african basket weaving forum is an excellent outlet for everything i actually want to say to these guys to maybe hopefully get that happiness is not about getting women, it is not about being wanted, it is about loving the absolute shit out of yourself regardless of anyone or anything else.

Some people just want to be wanted.

You have no idea how good the feeling is of being a man who during his formative years never got much interest from girls and now, after lifting heavy and getting better looking starts to get loads of attention from girls.

Maybe you don't know how nice it is to go from being attention starved to getting lots of attention and getting lots of sex.

That's a huge part of "making it".

>guys, I've finally achieved the level of success with women most of my peers accomplished at 16 in highschool! I've "made it"!

Yes, for some, that was all they really wanted. Go fuck off now faggot.

Go to if you want to brag about being slightly less of a loser.

fuck you bitch

>most 16 year old's pulled different pussy on a daily basis

Stop living in a hollywood fantasy

Are you new to Veeky Forums or something? Stop being a whiny bitch. At least half of this board is lifting for girls, so for many getting laid was important.

Tits or gtfo bitch

This.

>literally a NEET
>used to lift until I hit a plateau and quit after that at only benching ayylmao 1pl8
>shitpost on Veeky Forums and laff and retards who think they are "making it" because they made out with an average chick - stuff most guys do every week

Kek you faggots are the saddest fucks I've seen. Not only do I get shite facial and body rates but I still manage better than you. All you have to do is be confident and tall.

I can't even count how many chicks I've fucked and Jesus Christ the girls I see some of the anons brag about here are gross. You guys need to get some fucking standards.
You want women? Fix your fashion sense, hygiene, and social skills first.

>benches lmao1pl8
>thinks he can shittalk anyone

ha

I'm saying that you're not "making it" when you're getting average women - everyone can do that, even ugly guys, given the right circumstances.

When you say you "made it" it should be when you're content with your physique. Not that you can pull women because everyone can do that. Lmao.

she will know, because she'll see it happen to her in reverse in about 10-15 years