THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS PAIN
FUCK THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD
FUCK LIFE
FUUUUUUCK

>lifting for girls

>caring about girls
this is how I know you're a little bitch

welcome to Veeky Forums bro

Sorry dude, no one deserves that. She is a disgusting human being and you must realise this and distance yourself from her.
Hang on in there bro.

3 scoops and you'll be golden

Did you ask what the other dude benched?

Get over it. Get a new girl.

I hope you got some noods atleast, OP

Is this fit related in some way?

Post pics

The other man fit inside his gf pretty well

>only to get cucked again

Haha okay lad

It's going to take what feels like forever but you will get over it user. Hang in there, keep lifting and cut that bitch completely out of your life.

god just imagine.... all those nights over the past 5 months when she would cuddle up to you, her pussy still dripping with his hot semen, and she'd kiss your cheek and smile, knowing damn well those lips had been choking on his 8 inch cock just hours earlier and the only remorse in her eyes is not being about to choke down more of his shaft. then she rubs you chest and smiles, but she's not smiling about the two of you, just the thought of getting chads dick again tomorrow night.

...kill them both johnny, and eat the evidence.

Take all my keks

>dating in 2016

lol

when will you cucks learn

OP fits the mold of a cuck Nicely

literally the same story as me and my bf

did you eat her pussy during those 5 months OP?

tell me more

Why do you take pride in being a cheating whore ?

Yes, I fucking did and I knew it tasted kinda odd starting 5 months back

NOT ONLY WAS I KEKED BUT I FUCKING ARE HIS GODDAMN CUM OUT OF MY GF VAG WITHOUT BEING AWARE FUUJICK

story time, need a laugh

Kill them both OP.

Blood for the blood God.

Just think, you now have a piece of him inside you, do you know who he is?

>eating girls out

this is your own fault

Jesus, 5 months? Id knock some teeth out and take the charge

Don't worry, becoming gay is a entirely acceptable now.

why did she do it OP? did she explain?

This just made me realize that I want to dump my gf before this happens to me

Not much of a story, he had been cheating on me for months, less though - only 2. But we lived together and were always quite intimate so there were lots of times i know he was lying on my chest holding me after having been giving someone a blowjob just hours before the exact same day. Hollows you out that feeling.

Try 3 years!
Never trust women, NEVER!

I hope you learn this lesson

If you kill them in the heat of passion you only get 3 years.

Just fyi

Are, are you a guy?

Wait.... your boyfriend gave a blowjob

> Going down on a girl
> Watching the brain bug in starship troopers and thinking "you know i really wish i could get up in that"

Yeah, but i was always the top so it was still kind of like the story the person posted

I'm sure it did. Fucking sucks man

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

The other guy had FACE HEIGHT FRAME and was eating pizza from your gfs vagoo while you were at the gym.

Did you call him a slut ?

Skulls for the fucking skull throne
God speed op

Valid question here OP. I think you need to contact her and ask this.

What was worse was that we lived together with a different guy and it was a really caring 3 way relationship, but i was the only one who took it badly so whilst I left and was miserable, literally no-one else cared and just continued on without me.

So there wasn't even anything like punishment for cheating.

faggots... though I am grateful I can't relate.

At least you've got a free spotter in the gym, it's the least he could do for you now.

At least you had a gf for >5 months

Well we all lifted together and would have smacked your ass fucking raw if you came at us with a slur like that in the gym. Dick.

>otherwise paying for spotters

>smacked my ass raw

LOL that's pretty gay

My gym offers a spotter service, it's quite cheap because they don't need to be on you all the time - more like a subscription. Then they come over when you need and offer much superior spotting than just normal, they count your reps, motivate you, get you to go for full ROM. Pretty worth it.

Are your lats lagging behind?

Be glad that she cheated you
Its way easier to get over it this way
The worse the breakup the easier the healing, you will understand one day my friend

> Be glad that she cheated you

Is Veeky Forums really this infiltrated with cuckolds?

reported ...

Basement dweller pls go >>/r9k/

you really sad you're not with a cheater? Jesus. I remember I had an ex I desperately wanted to be with, suspected she was lying but it was too agonising to toss her. After the 100th time she denied any kind of shit I used Dr fone on her mobile and found heaps of deleted texts from some dude. It was so easy to drop her then because I knew she was a cheating lying whore and I saw her for what she really was. Be lucky that you cann see her for the whore she is and realise that you're infinitely better off now that she's gone.

Kek, are you fucking serious?

No, i was baiting

Kill them both, make sure to eat their hearts for gains.

Good.

Now lift some weight already

USE IT TO FUEL YOUR LIFTS!

dont listen to any of those faggots on Veeky Forums
take a gun ( if american ) or a knife
go to the dude that fucked ur gf and stab him ( dont kill )
if you wont take any measures like this
the thought of you being cuckolded and being a beta will hunt you through your whole life

> Not cucking her boyfriend
You literally have no concept of judgement

it's the girls fault.

That never works, crippling depression is the absolute worst thing to lift with possible.

No one gets actual anger in these situations. If it was only anger, then no one would ever have any problem with breakups. Anger is a cool feeling.

Do you live in Chicago OP? If you do, I was the guy who cucked your girl.

>take a gun
>stab him

I mean, give it a try I guess.

So how'd it happen? How'd you're relationship go to shit and you not know it?

>girlfriend
When will this meme end? Either they are obsessive, clingy attentionwhores who does not let you have a life or they fuck around.

pretty much this. If there's one who rises above these characteristics then they're probably dumb as dog shit or have the personality of a cum rag - i.e. boring as fuck. Men are fucked these days, we have to learn to live life alone.

You deserve it. Kill yourself. Youre worthless and a pathetic loser. Creep.
You probably just cried, didn't you? You should have beat her into brain damage. You think youre a man.. heh! Retarded trash. Just fucking kill yourself, it'll never get better for someone like you.

Don't worry OP shit happens. My gf of 3 years fucked around for 2 years with random dudes. I didn't eat her out but still. Just dump the bitch, never talk to her again and move on. There's nothing you can do about it now anyway

the buffalo got away
theres no point in going after it at the moment, as it clearly got away

in the meantime: sharpen your spear and hunt for the next buffalo. only then you will see that a buffalo can greatly replace a buffalo

my gf of 8 years dumped after i found out she has been sleeping with my best friend that i knew for 25 years. man the fuck up and use the anger for lifting. i know it hurts and you will feel like shit but as soon as you put your dick in someone knew the pain will be gone for the moment at least.
also your 1RM will explode soon

Underrated

Dis

Serves you right for exposing weakness and showing vulnerability, idiot

I want to do this with a guy I like but I can't get past the whole "I love him thing". He broke up with me awhile back, but recently we started hanging out again but he still has crazy mood swings. Also he watches anime and is fat. He has a really cute face though and sex is good. Just tired of torturing myself over someone who doesn't feel the same way about me.

He 100% has a point, if a break up is particularly bad you will find yourself getting over it a lot faster. Sounds weird but it happens. When someone cheats, or lies, or steals it makes you look down upon them-- it is then 10x easier to get over them because in your mind they are a scumbag that isn't worth your time.

Imagine being with the love of your life and then she unexpectedly has to move, joins the service, etc-- you still are holding onto the "good times" and you'll be up at night caught in your feels, maybe sobbing a bit. That's an actual difficult break up. This cheating shit is easy, call her a slut, maybe embarass her online if you caught her cheating on video, lift your feels away, hang with your buddies. No late night sobs in this situation, unless you're a fucking pussy.

Besides being dumped, the pain of knowing that your qt was a interstelar slut is the worst part.

This, i was destroyed, months after i realize that she left me for another man it was easier.

Finally someone who understands what Im talking about. This board is so full of /r9k/ cancer that people actually start to belive their mental ill thoughts and opinions.
My last breakup(5 monghs together) was the first one which ended up bad and i got over it in 1month. My previous relationship to this(1,5years) took me almost a year... I still love her, I always will but her mental illness of not leaving the house was actually destroying me even thought she was a wonderful woman... so I quit it for my own good and after months of hating myself I am now ready to say it was still the right choice

>Disregard females
>Acquire Aesthetics
>Start being an edgy cunt

and you'll be just fine