Is he, dare I say it, the Zyzz of our generation?

Is he, dare I say it, the Zyzz of our generation?

youtube.com/watch?v=MD6IjBUDFhc

>vulgar and vapid as fugg
>extremely obnoxious
>flu shots

Yes

Zyzz is the Zyzz of our generation. Jeff Seid is just another replacable "fitness model"

Who is this young good looking hunk?
You Veeky Forumstards should take notes, this guy looks amazing.

>i'm a girl btw ;^)

Jiueff, bls go

>of our generation

Nigga....

Jeff pls go

Jeff, pls go.

joff plz go

doesn't have the charisma of Zyzz. Jeff is still an autist but people don't realise that because of his body.

This dude knows, I watched a couple of Jeff vids and they were kinda comfy. Dude's a bit of a retard the way he acts like making out with chicks at a festival 1 or 2 or 5 at a time is a big fucking deal. He also sounds insecure as fuck with all the goddamn memespouting he was pulling instead of declaring opinions spoken in his own words. But whatever, dude made it.

Is Jeff natty?

As natty as rich panaynay

This guy looks like a fucking demi-god and I admire him for it.

Holy fucking shit who is this? Sauce?

What's up with his nips...is that gyno or just genetics?

>Not knowing Joff "my sides" sides
Clearly you're new around here

>summer

Nobidy cares you attention fuckinh whore
> im a guy btw

Iconic

you too can get jacked with roids

Not him but when the time is right ill leave humanity

Nope he has god tier genetics none of you would get close.

When is the right time to hop on roids? 2 years in? 3?

I always thought Jeff Seid had a great body. He's been posted for what, 4 years now?

The msot amazing thing is his shoulder to width ratio. Motherfucker has good genes in that department.

But he got a crazy lesbo face.

Roids > Genetics

k

Get started on them immediately after lifting.

top kek

It's different for eveybody since we all have different genetics. For best gains id do 4 years of srs lifting before hopping on mutant train.

i just got some tren. no idea what it is or how to take it and i only lift a couple times a week

i better look close to this guy in 6-12 months

He doesn't even know how to do 1 rep of a push-up properly.

> 6-12 months
WEW LAD

Godspeed user, don't forget to hop in the sauna once a week

>1 rep of a push up
Neither do I desu

You should have gotten test e and anavar, starting with 200 mg a week of test e to maintain normal test levels and at least 50 mg of anavar a day as the proper cycle, it's highly anabolic and not androgynus, so you won't have more acne or body hair, and it doesn't convert into strogens so you won't get gyno.
It's the kind of roid Jeff uses, you can notice it by seeing he doesn't have acne and his shoulder are proportional to the rest of the body like a natural trainer, which indicates he roided using low androgenic roids.
Also, you could achive his lean body mass if you're not very lean, but achiving his leanness takes lot of time.

they on different gear but desu jeff has some nice genetics

how to you pronounce Zyss? I say it like piss but with a z. Ziss
Or is it like geese with a z? Zeese

Zeez

What a butterface. This dude is pretty ugly lmao

Jeff pls go, le cookies are ready faggot

lol, if you were looking half as good as Jeff you wouldn't be such a salty manlet ;)))

He had his glory.Now he is going to be replaced by David Laid or some other juiced up teen who looks 30.It's literally a competition of who is more insecure/"dedicated"

nice try, le cookies man
stop referring to yourself in third person you fucking faggot

I can't stop seeing this damn dumbass googly face.

jon skywalker is the next zyzz everyone else is just a sad attempt at trying to be like zyzz with no originality or personality of their own

Just wondering, what where Zyzz's lifts b4 he went back to skelly mode?

>captcha is cookies

how tall is that lanklet