Never forget the day user thought he looks like Zyzz

Never forget the day user thought he looks like Zyzz

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody has a little bit of Zyzz in them. You just don't know it yet.

lel what a faggot

are you that user?

>Zyzz was mediocre
>Zyzz
>Mediocre

Everything would be OK there if it was 2 years in...

at least wait until the thread dies before reposting it you memeing retard

many keks were had

Sadly this is representative of the unrealistic expectations many cucks on Veeky Forums and by extension many young men in the gym tend to hold.

The natural limit for someone who is 6ft1 is 182lbs of LBM, which at 10% bodyfat would equal about 200lbs. Genetically gifted individuals could probably shoot higher but they are by far and away the minority.

That kind of size is respectable and certainly impressive to the general public, but it's not enormous and nowhere near on par with people like Zyzz or Jeff Seid.

Blame the fitness industry for telling 5'10 young men that they'll reach 100kg and 10% bodyfat if they lift four days a week, eat chicken breast and broccoli every day and follow Gym Memes on Instagram. Or don't, because it's the latter's fault for being so gullible.

Work out the natural LBM limit for someone of your height and work towards that. Comparing yourself to others is detrimental.

>Manlets literally can't get swole unless they roid
ahahahahaha manlets on suicide watch

No. they will look denser with the same amount of muscle mass as a 6ft3. They also hold the advantage on most lifts, because the range of motion is shortened.

This is the only place manlets have any advantage

What's the LBM for 5'9" -5'10"?

5'9-5'10 manlet here
It is 170lbs lean

Or you could not be a bitch and just keep working out to be the best you can be, the sooner you accept you'll never look like the Lord of Gains Zyzz the better your life will be.

Manlets live more comfortably in hobbit holes too, and excel in having the drivers seat moved all the way forward.

I'd venture it's probably easier for them to maintain sewers as well. A most significant asset, those manlets

thats already insanely heavy for 10% body fat

I thought you were about to post about socko where he thought he was going to be CHAD MODE in a few months when he still looking DYEL mode as fuck.

It was a good laugh.

does anybody have that chart of greatest possible natural BF% to bodyweight ratio for height?

i ned dis

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight

google gh15s liar guide

Basically height (in cm) - 100 = natty potential (at contest condition, ~7%bf)

So a 185 cm (6ft1) guy can probably achieve ~85kg at 7-8%bf

However note that it's written for gifted individuals

I am offended

There is literally nothing funny about that pic and you're a fucking faggot.A bunch of of overused,unfunny reaction pics around some bait replies.Is this what passes as epic thread these days??

6 ft tall 185