How do I bulk up my jaw muscles?

How do I bulk up my jaw muscles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHAYrV--x9k
youtu.be/x44dnY5smUI?t=1m52s
youtu.be/oICHvlqApBc?t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try to create a vacuum with your mouth around a phallic object.

semen chews 5xF

Does this work? Is this why sluts often have strong jaws?

I would recommend doing some form of cock sucking. On your knees, back, being held up in the air doing a standing 69, whatever you can fit into your gym time.

Cocksucks 5x5

Chew shitloads of gum. Every so often add more pieces, get dat dere progressive overload

this is actually a good idea

I can't tell if this is a meme answer or real. It seems like it should actually work.

The only visible part of your jaw is the bone, you stupid fuck. Even if your jaw "muscles" got bigger, no one would notice.

Do this and enjoy your jaw disk displacement gainz

stupid bag of shit

But that's bullshit, when I grit my teeth you can clearly see my jaw getting wider (and more defined).

Are you fat? If I clench my jaw I can clearly see muscle bellies near my jaw angle

Sucking your cock 5x5
Sucking my cock 1x5
Cocksucker squats 2x3

Sure faggot, just like the only visible part of your shoulders is the bone so you can't get broader.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UHAYrV--x9k
for free

tren ace

>bulk
>eat clean
>you'll be eating so much that your jaw muscles will bulk up

Faggot here, this works

bad for your jaw

Guys. I swear to this. Maybe becuase I already had good jaw genetics, but I chewed too much gum as a child. Now my jaw is defined.

just dont open your jaw too far

So is this really a good idea?

Any sources that aren't just broscience?

Like calves, genetic

Ask Dr. Mike Mew.

genetics brah

i still have a prominent jawline "90 degree GOD TIER".

even if i bulk to 15% bodyfat, my jawline stays.

Once i cut down to 10%, it's game over.

Honestly sucking cock is the best jaw workout. But pic related is pretty good if you're a homophobe.

Not even memeing I did this. Started with orbit, eventually got 3 pieces at once, then stepped up to double bubble. My jaw muscles would be really tired some days and I actually believe I got (somewhat minimal) jaw gains

Weighted lower jaw dips.

youtu.be/x44dnY5smUI?t=1m52s
I did this for a year and most of my relatives didn't even recognize me

Can confirm, works. Remember its not gay if you dont swallow

I have a shit Jaw line as I'm Asian and I model. I chew gum and it helps but St the end of the day it's mostly genetics. I have to stay under 9% body fat or my face gets fat. So annoying. Only thing is that you gotta maintain - if you stop chewing gum you'll lose dat jaw muscle lol

With this simple trick

>youtu.be/oICHvlqApBc?t=3

Post face pics brah

Only thing you're gonna get is jaw displacement you retard

This is a bad idea, it puts unneeded stress on your TMJ, usually resulting in "jaw clicking" which will eventually lead to jaw pain and will have negligible effects on your mandibular muscles.

>hur dur muscles don't respond to stimulus

Stop mouth breathing.

Other than that steroid/HGH is the only thing that will change your jaw physically.

as user said above won't muscles respond at all to stimulus ?

the thing is I was a mouth breather from a very young age (my teeth were fucked up and we had no money to fix them) and my jaw is less wide compared to my brother's (who never lifts) and my dad's. fuck it I'm trying the gum thing.